Traveling sex toy Saleswoman

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Now, I did post a thread years ago about a sex toy and lingerie party...but what if there was a woman going door to door, selling novelties and lingerie out of her oddly shaped suitcase. An anachronism in these times, no one's sure if she's even human but she never leaves without a sale or a satisfied customer.

Wouldn't need to be a long novel, just a collection of encounters.

For example:

1. Very sheltered 18 year old just had her birthday during the summer and is home alone, about to take her money to the bank. The saleswoman knocks on her door, gets inside, and by the time she's done, the girl has none of her birthday money left but has a lot of used sex toys.

2. Guy is at home and welcomes her inside after seeing how sexy she is. After rebuffing his advances, she pitches him some masturbators. He says they can't compare to the real thing so she makes him an offer. She'll have sex with him and use the masturbator. If he prefers sex, she'll be his for the night, if he prefers the masturbator, he has to buy her whole suitcase.

Masturbator wins.

2a. Masturbator has a special trick to it, it can perfectly replicate the vagina of any person he thinks about. Turns out, it ties itself to someone. While they aren't penetrated, they feel as though they are getting fucked...hijinks ensue, till the masturbator wears out and he feels like his asshole is getting a good fucking

3. Coven of would be demon summoners see the woman and kidnap her to be used for a sacrifice. She easily escapes her bonds, ties them up up with her own Shibari rope, and then properly completes the summon so she can try to sell her wears to a demon ("now hold on, you may think I have nothing you'd want but have you ever thought of dressing your sacrifices up in lingerie? Why settle for a naked sweaty human when you can take them back to your infernal realm dressed in the finest Parisian lingerie?!")

4. Senior discount. The saleswoman sneaks into a retirement community. By the time she's done, staff and residents are up to all sorts of debauchery.
 
Magickal sex toys and a non-human saleswoman are almost too easy. Like no-cost Mind Control, anything can happen; okay for a stroker, unsatisfying for a story IMHO.

But a slick, sexy human saleswoman with a line of toys? She fits into many situations. Very different dynamics if she goes door-to-door among urban townhouses, suburban bungalows, apartments and condos, rural farmsteads, gated communities, retirement homes and villages, school dorms, military housing, beach cabañas, sacred or secular festival encampments, RV parks and campgrounds, yacht harbors, etc. Each context has its own odd rules.
 
Right, so you could have stories where she goes to mundane places and shakes them up or completely improbable places for humor;

1. A group is stranded in the desert and ran out of supplies. Out o ideas, they make a break for a possible oasis. It's a mirage but suddenly they see a woman carrying a giant suitcase with her. When she sees them, she rushes over, sets up an air-conditioned tent and water and sets up a sales pitch for her wares.

2. The ISS crew hears a knock on the outside of the station. Looking outside, they see a woman in a strange spacesuit waving at them with a giant suitcase.

3. Camping. Group freaks out as they hear rustling in the bushes. To their surprise, a woman comes i with a big suitcase and a number of fun fireside activities for consenting adults.

4. Alien species abducts a woman from Earth for some testing. Only, she's completely unfazed and quickly breaks open a giant suitcase and starts pitching them items from it.
"Now it's been awhile since I've sold to a nonbipedal sentient but I know these long flights get lonely and everyone's got holes they need to fill."

5. Family gathering. "Now Uncle Roy, you may think you know the best way to get your niece going, but there's no shame in bringing in a little help, especially when your doing it behind your brother's couch.

"Roy you son of a bitch!"

"Now calm down Mr. Harold, no need to talk bad about your mom. On that note, would you like to peruse my selections of lubricants? Grandma might like the action but this'll let her stay nice and wet like when you two started al those years ago."

"I'll take two."

"MOM!"
 
Back
Top