The swedish women and the "muslim invasion"

SannaBlonde82

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 15, 2017
Posts
431
(To start off with - this is not a political post! So please don't comment if that's something you were wishing to express..!)

I am looking for a writing partner to write a story within a family situation (based on mine..). So a brief presentation of it: i am a 35 year old swedish woman married to a 44 year old swedish man. My husband has a daughter who is 18. She lives with us and goes her final year at school. I won't get to detailed now, but let's just say she is the model of perfection in many ways, the ideal daughter, the kind of daughter every father wishes.. So here's the story theme: She gets in to a relationship with a 35 year old maroccan man... And yes, even the mother (me! :)) gets involved (maybe not with him, maybe his friend, who knows..).

So that's the main "plot". I have more ideas and thoughts but I don't want to get too carried away at this point - better to discuss with anyone interested in writing it with me.

As I said, I'm not interested in making any political points for or against multiculturallism or whatever you want to call it - but I am interested in the consequences, so to speak. Whatever you think of them. So, in my family we can safely say that my husband is conservative and his daughter going with a maroccan is for him (and many swedish men) a catastrophe. For me - well, no. Whatever the politics in it - it gets me extremely aroused... And it's that dynamic that I want to explore here. So yes, there has to be political and cultural perspective in the writing, but in the end it's the sexuality that's the main focus. Of course. :)

Ok, please get in touch if this sounds interesting to you!

/Sanna
 
BTW: The sexual theme for me has to be rough, bordering on and even including elements of BDSM.. We can discuss details later, I just wanted to state this so you know.
 
That's a viable start and yes, you can write it. You can set the players loose to create the consequences, or you can visualize the ending you want and take the story there. Do you see this as a standalone, or a possible series?
 
Last edited:
I could definitely see it as a series.. I do have a general idea of an ending, and its not happy haha.. Well depends on how you see it. But I see the daughter ending up at the opposite end of where she and her father thought she was heading - university, stable life, stable relationship and so on. And instead finding herself in the adult industry.. Thats one idea I have anyway.

I’m not looking to write it all myself, but need someone who co-writes, I guess. Another thought is to do it as a RPG, so I think i’ll post the outline in the RPG forum...
 
I could definitely see it as a series.. I do have a general idea of an ending, and its not happy haha.. Well depends on how you see it. But I see the daughter ending up at the opposite end of where she and her father thought she was heading - university, stable life, stable relationship and so on. And instead finding herself in the adult industry.. Thats one idea I have anyway.

I’m not looking to write it all myself, but need someone who co-writes, I guess. Another thought is to do it as a RPG, so I think i’ll post the outline in the RPG forum...

I'm trying to start writing from a blonde perspective too... Difficult to come up with story ideas but I'm really taken in by the ideas you have in your story. Have you tried writing some bullets down to see how you want the story to flow?
 
Great idea to bullet point your ideas or story-board it in a very simple way first. It really helps set the direction and generate ideas.
 
I could definitely see it as a series.. I do have a general idea of an ending, and its not happy haha.. Well depends on how you see it. But I see the daughter ending up at the opposite end of where she and her father thought she was heading - university, stable life, stable relationship and so on. And instead finding herself in the adult industry.. Thats one idea I have anyway.

I’m not looking to write it all myself, but need someone who co-writes, I guess. Another thought is to do it as a RPG, so I think i’ll post the outline in the RPG forum...

That sounds hot. I love the idea of a mother getting involved in her daughter's corruption.
 
love the idea, can never have enough stories of little Ms Perfect falling into depravity.

When you say writing partner, what do you mean?

1) you write, partner reads and comments?
2) partner writes, you read and comment?
3) you write alternating point of view?

other?
 
Would the opposite work? as in Swedish guys prey on naive Muslim immigrant girls who never talked to a man?

Edit: I have another idea. How about the reverse 'cuck' thing? As in Swedish men seduce immigrant wives, and then wives can't o back to their Arab husbands after trying Swedish dicks.

"Once she goes Sweded, you won't be needed".
 
Last edited:
Would the opposite work? as in Swedish guys prey on naive muslim immigrant women who never talked to a man?
That sounds about perfect. But were the girls' madrasses back in Giveafuckistan just Sapphic academies? How many layers of cultural identity must those studly Swedes penetrate before attaining that Shiite prize?
 
Back
Top