Wife who goes to work with no panties

My wife goes to work with out panties every day, with out a bra too. She hasn't ever owned any that I know of and I have known her since we were kids. Our Daughter, now 29, has never worn any undies of any kind either except garter belts and hose. Our Son and I wear the panties in our family.

Your family sounds so intimate and interesting, love to learn more.....hubby is most often wearing my panties.

Hot Wife:rose::kiss:

My wife never wears panties unless her monthly friend is around. I find it hot that she doesn't wear any

My wife just told me she often goes to work with no panties under her skirt. She said it made her feel good.

Certainly made me feel good. I have fucked her twice and I am still hard

I think your wife works in my office. I've been looking at her in meetings sitting across from her a few times. She winked at me and excused herself. I got up and went to the men's restroom. She was there lifting her skirt up bending forward. I fucked her pussy from behind good, long, and proper. Now we fuck like this three four, five, times a day. I leave my voluminous cum deposits deep in her womb and then she purposefully lets it leak out slowly all day, leaving her skirts stained. Marked. So sexy!!! Submissive sexxxy married tart♥️:rose:

I liked when Del would text me she took hers off at work. I would ask "so someone there has a chance today?" She would respond with "oh yes" and it was usually her boss.

I liked when Del would text me she took hers off at work. I would ask "so someone there has a chance today?" She would respond with "oh yes" and it was usually her boss.

Think I'd love this more if my wife left with panties and came home without them or texted during day that they needed to come off. Oh the possibilities :devil:

I usually always wear panties to work and out...but on occasion I won't...if the dress is long enough, or if I'm wearing my leggings at the gym, of course

Back