Bored at work

rodeoclown

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 17, 2007
Posts
895
Im looking for a female chat partner to chat about anything, hope we have a few naughty mutual interests also. Would like to rp and or just chat on kik if possible.

Interested in a younger woman to get some insight to the younger generatuon or someone nearer my age, 47, to explore what turns people on.

Just bored at work and looking for a friend.
 
So I was bored too.

I am a 45 year old man and this is a quick story of my boring day. I work in a gold mine and today I fell I love. I have been noticing a very pretty blonde girl in the dining room lately and today I met her. She was our ore spotter, calling our loads of ore or waste all morning. At day lunch I introduced myself. Five minutes in and I was in love with a gorgeous ascent and vivid blue short sightedness. We shared a few drinks tonight but she works tomorrow while I have the day off so she had to go early.
Meanwhile, three hours and a good few bourbons later I was ready to retire but not ready for sleep. Back to my room with a good friend in tow, words were spoken but I'll not relay them here. We both knew what was next. Leaving the light off I had my clothes off and lube out in the first minute. All I wanted was to be fucked. He was quick to oblige and soon his lubed up cock slid into me. It was my first time To submit to this but it was totally awesome. I could not stay silent and I grunted and moaned my consent and pleasure. I don't know why but I always knew it would be this good. Some minutes later his hard cock spilled hot come deep inside me, so erotic,so good.
Soon after he got up and left, see you tomorrow, and I got up to my shower. Now I'm in my bed, still horny af but happy as. And telling the story here.
If your day was any good and you'd like to tell someone, here's your chance, email me at witnere1 at gmail dot com. Live a little. Love your days.
 
Im looking for a female chat partner to chat about anything, hope we have a few naughty mutual interests also. Would like to rp and or just chat on kik if possible.

Interested in a younger woman to get some insight to the younger generatuon or someone nearer my age, 47, to explore what turns people on.

Just bored at work and looking for a friend.

mmmmmm sneak in under ur desk and pay with ur zipper
 
Bored at work again. Message me here for kik and help me pass the time today ladies.
 
You must be panicking. You’re in danger of earning your wages!
 
Back
Top