The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsunami from Chilean earthquake heading for Hawaii.... my son called they had to evacuate.... Mother Nature in a snit:(

Tsunami from Chilean earthquake heading for Hawaii.... my son called they had to evacuate.... Mother Nature in a snit:(

Its supposedly coming up the coast, too. Fortunately we are well beyond the potential tsunami zone. Down by the water, though, would be a different story. Good thing! I really wouldn't look forward to evacuating in the rain . . . :rolleyes:

Its supposedly coming up the coast, too. Fortunately we are well beyond the potential tsunami zone. Down by the water, though, would be a different story. Good thing! I really wouldn't look forward to evacuating in the rain . . . :rolleyes:

Just worried...as mom's do... but know they are safe...have 5 hour warning

Just worried...as mom's do... but know they are safe...have 5 hour warning

Yup. And we have very high dikes on either side of the river bed, as well, so any surge will be contained completely away from the den. I've got fresh pork hocks braising in beer in the slow pot with sun dried tomatoes and a bouquet garni. This ought to be interesting.

Yup. And we have very high dikes on either side of the river bed, as well, so any surge will be contained completely away from the den. I've got fresh pork hocks braising in beer in the slow pot with sun dried tomatoes and a bouquet garni. This ought to be interesting.

What time you serving? I'm hungry.

With that jet-propelled broom of her's, anything's possible...

Still, you might want to bring the fixin's for another batch to Chicago, just in case ;)

BTW -- Hi Everybody :D

If someone has a good crockpot, I can put together a batch for Saturday night. How many should I plan for?

I am all healed.... just wondering what to do with this plastic doll?:rolleyes:

ouch...Looks like you had a rough week with that knee Trish. Sorry to hear, but glad your butt didn't take the worst of it. :)

Doll? Is there a sale? Some great deals going on at Toys R Us? I gave up dolls early in childhood, there were never leather chaps included in Barbie's wardrobe.

ouch...Looks like you had a rough week with that knee Trish. Sorry to hear, but glad your butt didn't take the worst of it. :)

Doll? Is there a sale? Some great deals going on at Toys R Us? I gave up dolls early in childhood, there were never leather chaps included in Barbie's wardrobe.

Thank you baby... knee all healed...as for that doll....it's not that kind of doll...it was a gift from Nero bless him;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back