The China Pearl Inn part 10

Good Morning, All

Just popping in to fetch a cup off coffee on my way to work. Yay. It's Friday and though I am training again today, it shouldn't be too hard.

Have a good day everyone.

Caitlin have a good day. I am off to do some more unpacking wish me well.

I may be off line for a couple of days as I set up my new cable service.

Greets everyone! Been quite around these parts, eh? Hope everyone's having a wonderful weekend.

Just back from a visit to my clinic and can report both BigL and I are fine. I can’t say the same for Rick - he’s panicking! Even though the good doctor confirmed it’s good for me and BigL if I go for a gentle swim he wants to wrap us in cotton wool.

Hi Shiva, it is quiet here. Most of the Lions are off on deployment while Sal is on manoeuvres and Robyn on leave.

Hi CG, hope you’re settled in your new home.

Just back from a visit to my clinic and can report both BigL and I are fine. I can’t say the same for Rick - he’s panicking! Even though the good doctor confirmed it’s good for me and BigL if I go for a gentle swim he wants to wrap us in cotton wool.

Hi Shiva, it is quiet here. Most of the Lions are off on deployment while Sal is on manoeuvres and Robyn on leave.

Good for you and the baby. I don't think Rick will settle down until the child is old enough to get married. :)

She is lucky if that is all he does. I picture him more like the guy who greets the new date dressed in fatigues with his rifle in hand. :D

He’s just seen that, smiled and said “What a great idea!” If we have a daughter I’ll tell her who to blame!

*wanders in, sits at the bar, gazes longingly at the bottles of whisky and bourbon, pours an orange juice and takes a sip*

Hi LS, CG, GG and the rest of you.

*wanders in, sits at the bar, gazes longingly at the bottles of whisky and bourbon, pours an orange juice and takes a sip*

Hi LS, CG, GG and the rest of you.

*Snakes in an extra long bendy straw and sucks up the rest in a comical fashion*

Hi all. :)

My age is messing with my brain. I am old enough that I remember when the cost of things was dramatically less. I just got back from the car dealership where I have agreed to a monthly payment that is more than some of the apartments I have lived in. ::sigh::

G G I am busy unpacking and settling in though I have internet again.

*The door to the inn swings open, I come in shaking heavy piles of snow off me.*

*Shifu climbs down around my shoulders, keeping me warm.*

Hey guys, hope your all well. We got a bit of snow dumped on us this weekend. Been stuck in the house since last week.

Snow bound Kama, did you lose power? Here it has just been sheets of rain sense Sunday. I am about half unpacked and waiting for a couple of things I need to do the rest. ;)

Nope new house holds heat and the power didn't even flicker! I know that CG, I'm still unpacking the last bits. I have a truck load at the old house still but we might get that soon.

*wanders in from the cold and heads straight for the coffee pot.*

Hi Y'All. Just popping in from work. Going to be a busy week. Maybe just as busy as the weekend was. Got our tree up but I need to fiddle with the lights.

*raises her coffee mug*

Sláinte!

Good Morning All. My Hanukkah Leave is over so it’s back to manoeuvres, study and the single life (I was able to spend my leave with my boyfriend). Now I’m working through to the New Year (those of us who aren’t Christians are manning the security to enable those who are time for their families).

I see CG has moved, SF has a new car, Shiva is coming when she can others are well. Sending love to you all.

Leaving for California tomorrow, will be back after Christmas, so don't worry if you don't see me here. I won't have access to the internet.

The question is...will it be in my old car or the new car I ordered? It is supposed to come tomorrow, we shall see.

Happy Holidays Everyone

Leaving for California tomorrow, will be back after Christmas, so don't worry if you don't see me here. I won't have access to the internet.

The question is...will it be in my old car or the new car I ordered? It is supposed to come tomorrow, we shall see.

Happy Holidays Everyone

Congrats! What did ya get?

Congrats! What did ya get?

Toyota Sienna. It is too large for my needs but I can get the walker in easier with a sliding van door. This one is all wheel drive so I am hoping it gets into the driveway when there is snow easier than the front-wheel drive Sienna. I go up and down hills so I really like the V-6 engine.

Back