Feminization

Matthew74

Experienced
I am a well educated, articulate and extremely kinky white dominant male. I'm experienced and open. I am interested in forced feminization, role play, humiliation and coercion. I'm looking for a want to be sissy who needs a strong hand and is willing to connect, via voice, on Skype, where we will discuss your urges. I won't ask for photos or specifics about you, I frankly don't care about that. I am interested in the mental aspect of this - PM me.

I'm also interested in speaking with women that enjoy this sort of thing. PM me for Skype.

closet sissy craves a strong hand

I am a well educated, articulate and extremely kinky white dominant male. I'm experienced and open. I am interested in forced feminization, role play, humiliation and coercion. I'm looking for a want to be sissy who needs a strong hand and is willing to connect, via voice, on Skype, where we will discuss your urges. I won't ask for photos or specifics about you, I frankly don't care about that. I am interested in the mental aspect of this - PM me.

This is very...intriguing, looking forward to discussing my sissy urges and your dominant needs. I am a crossdressing sissy with mixture of attitude issues and submissive tendencies.

Back