Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJFan said:
sweet!

PTM will be very excited to hear that. i've mentioned that i won't take it down 'til i use up all the titles i've thought of... the more help i get the longer it stays... uhhh.... up. :D

Yeah....MORE titles!!!

*feigned excitement here* :rolleyes:

NB, SHHHHH!!!! Don't encourage him!

Up....LMAO, umm, ok ;)

Nightbird said:
Lets seem some of them involved Bobbit.. Or the word Lorena..

Guillitine (Can't spell that word) You know things like that. Oh and LITTLE MAN.. LOL
i've been trying to think of a variation of "mini me" that would be more phallus oriented... drawing a blank on that so far though.

keep me posted... pm me a list if you'd like.

EJFan said:
oh quoll!

paging dr. quoll... dr. quoll to the photoshop lab... paging dr. quoll.

:D

YOU RAAANGG

Attachments

• thing2.gif
    thing2.gif
    93.3 KB · Views: 69
How about...

THE INSEMINATOR

Attachments

• arnie.jpg
    arnie.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 42
pleasteasme said:
OMG...LMAO!!!!

You are awesome quoll!!!! :cool:

Teach me oh wise one!!!

You are too much

Please Please, you're embarrassing me, stop.more more :eek:
Thank you.

sassy_girl1963 said:
I do too! :( Do hope she is ok and just busy.

I heard from her a few days ago. She is busy, but says she comes here and lurks a bit.

Come on out of hiding, MG! :rose:

Even though she's a bit frustrated that I won't tell her what I have planned for when we go to Hawaii in July, I know she's going to be very happy with her surprise. :)

bobsgirl said:
I heard from her a few days ago. She is busy, but says she comes here and lurks a bit.

Come on out of hiding, MG! :rose:

Sisters! :D

I'm here..... Thanks BG for tracking me down. Yes, I've been busy, kind of. To be honest we are mainly occupied wit lots of trouble with M's ex... We'll survive though and I'm sure better times are ahead. The crappy thing about it is it's starting to effect M's health and the state of mind of the children too. It's a long story and I won't bore you all with the details.

I miss Lit too sometimes and I promise I will be back more frequently but at this moment there are other things that are sort of 'consuming' us, you know?

Oh hell... I'm back.... I wrote this and already saw some threads that I have an opinion about... so... ;) I'll promise to barge in more often again...
Since this is the café..... what are we drinking?

quoll.... you da man. i hope everyone is as happy as i am that you're around and willing to share! :)

always a great day when i get a :D from quoll.

M's girl said:
I miss Lit too sometimes and I promise I will be back more frequently but at this moment there are other things that are sort of 'consuming' us, you know?
How DARE you have a life! :D ;)

:rose:

M's girl said:
Sisters! :D

I'm here..... Thanks BG for tracking me down. Yes, I've been busy, kind of. To be honest we are mainly occupied wit lots of trouble with M's ex... We'll survive though and I'm sure better times are ahead. The crappy thing about it is it's starting to effect M's health and the state of mind of the children too. It's a long story and I won't bore you all with the details.

Oh hell... I'm back.... I wrote this and already saw some threads that I have an opinion about... so... ;) I'll promise to barge in more often again...
Since this is the café..... what are we drinking?

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with M's ex MG - that is just rotten! And that it is affecting the children too is horrible. I hope it all smooths out really soon for you all.

As far as what we are drinking........well I am afraid my choices are either water or milk.....I thought about stopping for some wine, but traffic was bad enough that I just wanted to be home so did not stop.

Scalywag said:
The HT....19 viewing....0 posting :rolleyes:

It was not me! I was over in the playground trying to decide what to wear to bed...........

Come out come out whereever you are............................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back