How to make amends?

She came to ask for advice. She pretty much told us she has done terrible things. What's the point of telling us her old username?

She came to ask for advice. She pretty much told us she has done terrible things. What's the point of telling us her old username?

She didn't really come to ask for advice. She just wants to find a way out of this. She hopes that if she hides under a rock her sins will go away. They won't.

I'm the guy who is telling the whole world who she really is.

I'm curious still, who are you? And what do you hope to gain from it? She's clearly done some awful things. And I'm not saying she shouldn't have to pay consequences. But what is the motivation? And do you really think it will make you feel better in the long run?

Are you this friend of hers that was going to out you because you felt betrayed?

I'm curious still, who are you? And what do you hope to gain from it? She's clearly done some awful things. And I'm not saying she shouldn't have to pay consequences. But what is the motivation? And do you really think it will make you feel better in the long run?

Are you this friend of hers that was going to out you because you felt betrayed?

That's right.

The motivation is simply to give karma a little nudge. And I feel much better already.

That's right.

The motivation is simply to give karma a little nudge. And I feel much better already.

What's the saying? An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

I doubt karma needs your nudge. I think if you came here to get any kudos for your actions your probably not going to get it. Instead, you'll get called a hypocritical fuckwit. By me at least, you hypocritical fuckwit.

Do you really feel that this is worth it?

And for what it's worth, you are probably a steaming pile of shit too. I don't know the whole situation. But it doesn't seem like you are doing this because you feel like its the right thing to do. It seems like you're doing this because you we're upset you got deceived in the process. So let's not act like you are the noble one here. The reason TL has some people in her corner despite what she did is because she is becoming aware of what kind of person she is. You're nothing but a self righteous cockwallet. Your self righteous indignance is far more off putting than anything else in this thread.

What do you hope to gain here? Seriously? If she was your friend, she may have done a bad job. But you know what, we all mess up.

What's the saying? An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

I doubt karma needs your nudge. I think if you came here to get any kudos for your actions your probably not going to get it. Instead, you'll get called a hypocritical fuckwit. By me at least, you hypocritical fuckwit.

Do you really feel that this is worth it?

And for what it's worth, you are probably a steaming pile of shit too. I don't know the whole situation. But it doesn't seem like you are doing this because you feel like its the right thing to do. It seems like you're doing this because you we're upset you got deceived in the process. So let's not act like you are the noble one here. The reason TL has some people in her corner despite what she did is because she is becoming aware of what kind of person she is. You're nothing but a self righteous cockwallet. Your self righteous indignance is far more off putting than anything else in this thread.

What do you hope to gain here? Seriously? If she was your friend, she may have done a bad job. But you know what, we all mess up.

I might gain nothing more than a good feeling of justice served. But that doesn't matter. The point is not what I might gain, but what SHE will lose.

And fortunately for me, I don't give a fuckwit what you think. :)

A good quote I saw recently:

"The only people we should try to get even with are those who helped us."

I might gain nothing more than a good feeling of justice served. But that doesn't matter. The point is not what I might gain, but what SHE will lose.

And fortunately for me, I don't give a fuckwit what you think. :)

You used the word fuckwit incorrectly and that makes me annoyed.

And do you think that there should be any justice served for your self righteous, prickish behaviour? Or are you absolved of your wrong doing by serving justice?

Why do you want to see her lose everything? I really can't wrap my kind around the concept of why you are doing this. You say justice, but that seems to be some hog shit if you ask me. I suspect you wanted to fuck her and this broke your heart?

Have you never done anything you wanted kept a secret? Are you that pure?

That's a really awesome quote, culloden.

IMHO craving revenge just eats a person from inside. It lowers you to the same loathesome status of a person you despise.

And I'm sure Librarian is also being eaten up inside without "help" from anyone else.

For those who don't believe her sincerity, it no doubt hurts to be disbelieved or misconstrued.

And if she really wasn't sincere, then no doubt it hurts from inside to know that kind of thing about oneself.

Just my opinions....I don't claim to know what The_Librarian is truly about.

That's a really awesome quote, culloden.

IMHO craving revenge just eats a person from inside. It lowers you to the same loathesome status of a person you despise.

And I'm sure Librarian is also being eaten up inside without "help" from anyone else.

For those who don't believe her sincerity, it no doubt hurts to be disbelieved or misconstrued.

And if she really wasn't sincere, then no doubt it hurts from inside to know that kind of thing about oneself.

Just my opinions....I don't claim to know what The_Librarian is truly about.

Hurting her will never heal you!No matter how much it feels good this minute - 20 years from now you will still be thinking of this.......and so will she.

Don't you just wish everyone was a good person and that this quote was applied by all! Thanks for posting it!

Nice to see such a whore has a fan club. I'm sure it warms her cold, cold heart. :rolleyes:

I don't have to justify my actions to anyone. But I will say this.

None of you were there. NONE of you (unless perhaps you were also involved with ms_intrigue) saw what this bitch is capable of doing.

None of you saw what my friends went through over this indiscretion. You didn't see how he agonized over what he did. You didn't see the way she collapsed in tears -- for WEEKS -- when he confessed to everything. You didn't see how hard he worked to make it up to her. You didn't see the tears from both of them after counseling sessions. You didn't see the pain. You have no idea how difficult forgiveness was for her, or how terrible the guilt was for him.

I have never seen a man so remorseful. I have never seen a woman so hurt. I have never seen a couple who fought SO hard to get past it.

It took well over a year, but they got through it. They are perfectly happy and content now and so damn STRONG it makes me proud every time I see them together.

And in the midst of all this, that little whore continued to try to contact him! She continued to put out her little coy "scavenger hunts" on Lit and send him emails and taunt him. She didn't know that he NEVER gave a shit. He sees her for exactly what she is now and besides, he was too busy taking care of his relationship this time to worry about what that whore wanted from him.

But I definitely gave a shit, and her continuing to try to contact him was the LAST straw. A woman who will try to tear apart a good relationship like she did, who will attempt it over and over and OVER again, HAS to be stopped somehow.

So for those who wondered, that's the reason I'm here.

Again, more to come...so keep reading! You all love the drama, don't you?

Last edited:
^^

You'll probably want to edit your post before LadyG does. Posting personal info on here is a good way to get the banhammer.

I'm not a member of the OP's fan club, but I'm sure as hell not a member of your fan club, either. Unless you're one half of the couple in question, what happened between the three people involved in this situation is absolutely none of your fucking business. Your CPOS "friend" made his own bed; let him lie in it.

Last edited:
^^

You'll probably want to edit your post before LadyG does. Posting personal info on here is a good way to get the banhammer.

I'm not a member of the OP's fan club, but I'm sure as hell not a member of your fan club, either. Unless you're one half of the couple in question, what happened between the three people involved in this situation is absolutely none of your fucking business. Your CPOS "friend" made his own bed; let him lie in it.

Thanks for the tip about editing. I've done so. :)

I'm going to open PMs so if anyone wants more info, feel free to ask me.

Nice to see such a whore has a fan club. I'm sure it warms her cold, cold heart. :rolleyes:

I don't have to justify my actions to anyone. But I will say this.

None of you were there. NONE of you (unless perhaps you were also involved with ms_intrigue) saw what this bitch is capable of doing.

None of you saw what my friends went through over this indiscretion. You didn't see how he agonized over what he did. You didn't see the way she collapsed in tears -- for WEEKS -- when he confessed to everything. You didn't see how hard he worked to make it up to her. You didn't see the tears from both of them after counseling sessions. You didn't see the pain. You have no idea how difficult forgiveness was for her, or how terrible the guilt was for him.

I have never seen a man so remorseful. I have never seen a woman so hurt. I have never seen a couple who fought SO hard to get past it.

It took well over a year, but they got through it. They are perfectly happy and content now and so damn STRONG it makes me proud every time I see them together.

And in the midst of all this, that little whore continued to try to contact him! She continued to put out her little coy "scavenger hunts" on Lit and send him emails and taunt him. She didn't know that he NEVER gave a shit. He sees her for exactly what she is now and besides, he was too busy taking care of his relationship this time to worry about what that whore wanted from him.

But I definitely gave a shit, and her continuing to try to contact him was the LAST straw. A woman who will try to tear apart a good relationship like she did, who will attempt it over and over and OVER again, HAS to be stopped somehow.

So for those who wondered, that's the reason I'm here.

It still doesn't really make sense how it involves you. I'm not a fan of TL's actions. They all sound pretty shitty. But your friend is no less shitty.

He sees her for exactly what she is now and besides, he was too busy taking care of his relationship this time to worry about what that whore wanted from him.

Nice your friend came around..... eventually it seems...were you as hard on him as the OP for the cheating?

It still doesn't really make sense how it involves you. I'm not a fan of TL's actions. They all sound pretty shitty. But your friend is no less shitty.

My friend has learned from his actions. Obviously little ms_intrigue has not. It's time she did.

It involves me because someone has to stop her. My friends are good people, and so they won't do it.

But I'm not as good a person as they are. :)

But yet...you believe his remorse and are still friends with him?

He was still half of that cheating equation, you know.

Did you call him a whore too?

I do believe his remorse. I saw what he went through.

Of course I called him a whore. I called him worse! In fact, I tried very hard to convince his then-girlfriend (who is now his wife) to leave him. She chose to work it out, and his actions since that point have been impeccable.

He paid for his actions. That bitch never has. It's time the scales were balanced. Why is that so hard to understand?

Quite honestly, this is between your friend and his wife. If they did the work and repaired their relationship, then nothing TL does will affect them no matter how hard she tries.

That's why they have nothing to do with this. Like I said, they won't go after her. But I am tired of the injustice and unfairness that I have witnessed, and I simply can't stomach the fact that that bitch can go about her life with no conscience and no consequence.

That's why they have nothing to do with this. Like I said, they won't go after her. But I am tired of the injustice and unfairness that I have witnessed, and I simply can't stomach the fact that that bitch can go about her life with no conscience and no consequence.

Who died and made you judge, jury and executioner?

I do believe his remorse. I saw what he went through.

Of course I called him a whore. I called him worse! In fact, I tried very hard to convince his then-girlfriend (who is now his wife) to leave him. She chose to work it out, and his actions since that point have been impeccable.

He paid for his actions. That bitch never has. It's time the scales were balanced. Why is that so hard to understand?

I'm trying to understand.

Back