Stars The Limit (Closed)

Emma had no idea people spoke of her destiny but right now it did not matter, if Windu couldn't help then perhaps he could help her find the person who could. They were miles away from the Sith and knew that they would not see them for a while. She just hoped to god that someone could help her, but had no idea who the hell that could be. Right now? She was just so mixed up and with Varook there he kept her grounded. To save Varook and Clair she would have done the unthinkable that she knew.

Right now? she had no idea what she wanted it was so unclear, but she knew her lover would stay with her. She knew a human and wookie had never been lovers, so they were the first. But love wasn't raciest. She knew that and as she began to come up with a plan she began to wonder what had happened to Varook in his past. He had always protected her for a reason, it wasn't just an order and had a feeling it wasn't one of her family members that told him to protect her, she knew one thing.

Emma would not let him die for her, in the distance she saw the planet they needed to get to. So she went up to the cockpit and sat down in the chair. She had warned everyone to sit down, she pushed some buttons and was getting ready to get into the atmosphere and now? She just wanted to land quickly but safely of course. It took a good hour to get to the planet and land, once done she put her white robe on and sighed. "You coming with me Varook?" She asked him with a kind look.
 
Varook nodded but stopped and look down at himself. Wookiees never had a need for clothes but Varook knew better then to walk around with a erection and he looked at Emma.

"Maybe we should do something about this before we go out side of the ship..." He said to her, knowing she was the only one to be able to take care of him.

---------

Clair has left long before Emma and Varook would leave and had told her so before they had landed. She was across the space port and the city in no time at all, using her skills to avoid busy areas with packed people. She wanted to keep a low profile while here, as her contacts wouldn't want any extra attention drawn to them, after all Black Sun wasn't welcome most places in the galaxy.
 
Emma was kinda relaxed though she did worry about the Jedi, her mind was on so many other things she did not realize the problem with her beloved. She heard what he said and looked at him, to see the problem. And looking down she smiled a little bit, she figured she was the only one who could mate with a wookie and not need to recover after it. So she did the only thing she knew how, she took his hand and went into her bedroom. Looking up into his eyes she smiled kindly.

"I love you Varook" she said with such a soft manner, she quickly began to strip before him and looked at him, she was ready for what ever he wanted. she would let how he wanted to mate be in his hands. since he knew what he wanted, it was rather nice to be able to be with someone like him. He was very intelligent and no one could understand them but perhaps her. This kind of idea was different, now would come the part she enjoyed. sex with him was incredible.
 
Understanding wookiees was not as hard as Emma thought, her father, and most Imperial over seers knew it as the large work force was made up of wookiee slaves. That wasn't to say their bond wasn't special, because Emma was very special to Varook and she seemed to know this. Varook stepped closer and put a arm out reaching for Emma and pulled her naked body close. He felt his member press against Emma's warmth and purred a bit for her. He smiled and nodded to her and for the next few hours would make love to Emma.

After that and Emma was resting he would make sure to clean up and then get things ready for their trek, not knowing where this Jedi Master was. He packed a large pack with food and water and made sure his heavy repeating blaster cannon was ready. He would wait for Emma to wake, clean herself up and then they could go.
 
Being with Varook was special and she loved it, everything about him she truly cared for. He was such a gentle friend and lover. She didn't realize how many of his people had become slave however, if he knew it would probably make her very ill. She didn't see him as slave labor, didn't see any of his people like that, but this was something different. Right now she loved him and he loved her. A bond between a human and a wookie could be beautiful if one just saw past the outside.

When she slowly started to wake up, she nuzzled against him and slowly opened up her eyes. It was nice to feel his fur against her bare body and looked up at him hoping that he had not been awake for very long. Yawning a bit she leaned over kissing him softly. "Hope you haven't been awake long" She said softly. Running her fingers through his fur, wishing all this madness was over already. But knew in time the only way peace would come, was to help her family and kill her father.
 
Back
Top