BDSM Score?

That's fair comment. We all use our own metrics to classify and quantify things. With that in mind, I guess I shouldn't be too wigged out by how much of a sadist that a quiz tells me I am.

Thanks.

You Scored as Switch

Switch
93%
Experimental
68%
Bondage
61%
Submissive
57%
Degradation Lover
54%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
54%
Dominant
50%
Masochist
43%
Sadist
32%
Vanilla
25%

I don't know if I've ever taken this before, but I don't agree with some of the questions, and I don't know where some of the quiz percentages came from.

I really don't consider myself an exhibitionist, but I am a voyeur. I don't remember more than one or two questions about voyeurism, but I scored high in that area. I know I said I wasn't into exhibitionism so that means the two questions about voyeurism got me the 61% in that category.

I'm very experimental in sex and always thinking up new ways to dominate, control, inflict pain, torment body and mind or my partner. I enjoy trying new things and keeping my partner off guard and their mind swooning in the unknown. I'm not only experimental, I create my own toys...toys you'll never see on the mass market, trust me. :devil: My mind is always thinking up new ways to enjoy my personal type of sexual fun. Maybe I've refined my experimentation too much but seeing the 54% of that category confused me.

Switch totally confuses me. I'm not a switch so I'm guessing there were a couple of trick questions in there. Also see "submissive" below. The score on that area says I'm 43% switch.

Masochist is another category that bothers me. I don't enjoy pain AT ALL. In fact, I'm very much a wimp when it comes to most any kind of pain and would never prefer it in a sexual sense. But, I enjoy INFLICTING pain in a sexual scene and so I can only assume another trick question somewhere in the quiz caught me. Why it isn't straight forward questions that allows someone to honestly answer, I don't know. While I guess there can be a reason for some "trick" questions in some areas because some people could be in the grey area of a category. But, in this case, I can assure everyone that I would not enjoy any form of pain to be inflicted on my person, let alone to the extent I could fit into the category of masochist. So I don't see how this category could rate me as high as 29%.

Bondage is yet another category that I don't understand the quiz rating. I'm VERY MUCH into bondage, and so I'd assume any quiz would rate me quite high in that area. All questions or statements in the quiz that I read as my enjoying a bound or otherwise physically restrained partner I totally agreed with. It's just a part of me I wouldn't want to change. :D If given two partners...one who was bond or physically held down by me would be preferred over someone who submitted to my desires willingly. Someone who submits willingly is nice, but it's just knowing the person couldn't possibly get away from me tweaks my intense desire for bondage. So, I don't understand the category rating me as low as 29%.

The last two I have an issue with are Vanilla and Submissive. Sexually, I'm neither and the creator stated that he/she kept the questions "sex based". I must always have some kind of kink involved so I see straight vanilla sex as BORING! And as I said about switching, I'm not submissive so, more trick questions? At least they're at the bottom of the list in percentages.

The areas that I'd agree with the quiz are Sadist, dominant and degradation lover. I'd think dominant would be higher, but I'm not that bothered by 71%. I'd guess it has to balance out with the quiz rating of submissive and vanilla, etc. I do sometimes enjoy degrading my partner, but it's not that high on my list, so I agree with the quiz in that area. Overall, this quiz might give someone a rough idea of how they are, but it's far from accurate in several ways. But, it's fun to take, just the same.

You Scored as Sadist

(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) You like to hurt people and find it arousing. It isn't a problem as long as you find someone who likes what you deal.

Sadist 96%
Dominant 71%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 61%
Experimental 54%
Switch 43%
Bondage 29%
Masochist 29%
Vanilla 14%
Degradation Lover 11%
Submissive 11%

Last edited:
this was done the day after I was role playing as a dom when I found myself surpringly turned on

experimental 100%
switch 96%
bondage 93%
submissive 89%
masochist 82%
sadist 71%
degradation 64%
exhibit/voy 54%
dominant 43%
vanilla 11%

it was only the high sadist score I didn't agree with

Exhibitionist / Voyeur
100%
Dominant
96%
Switch
86%
Experimental
79%
Bondage
71%
Sadist
68%
Degradation Lover
64%
Submissive
54%
Masochist
46%
Vanilla
39%

Degradation Lover - 93%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur - 86%
Masochist - 75%
Experimental - 75%
Submissive - 68%
Switch - 64%
Sadist - 57%
Bondage - 57%
Dominant - 46%
Vanilla - 7%

You Scored as Exhibitionist / Voyeur

Exhibitionist / Voyeur 100%
Submissive 96%
Masochist 89%
Degradation Lover 86%
Experimental 86%
Switch 79%
Bondage 75%
Sadist 57%
Vanilla 18%
Dominant 7%

In the end, to follow up with my score, I see all of these as parlour games of sorts.

I do enjoy degradation, and am feeling somewhat more sub than dom these days, so there is a certain bit of accuracy to this—for me at least.

Experimental
86%
Masochist
86%
Submissive
75%
Bondage
68%
Switch
68%
Sadist
61%
Dominant
39%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
36%
Vanilla
25%
Degradation Lover
18%

hmmmm.....

Here is mine. Pretty accurate at least as far as tonight goes. Tomorrow???

Switch 79%

Experimental 75%

Bondage 71%

Masochist 61%

Sadist 57%

Dominant 50%

Submissive 46%

Exhibitionist / Voyeur 39%

Vanilla 25%

Degradation Lover 18%

Sounds about right >=3

Submissive
79%
Bondage
71%
Experimental
68%
Degradation Lover
61%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
54%
Sadist
46%
Masochist
36%
Switch
36%
Vanilla
25%
Dominant
7%

Dominant
86%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
71%
Experimental
61%
Switch
43%
Sadist
43%
Bondage
25%
Degradation Lover
18%
Submissive
14%
Vanilla
11%
Masochist
0%

Submissive 93%
Bondage 82%
Experimental 79%
Switch 68%
Masochist 54%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 46%
Sadist 36%
Vanilla 14%
Degradation Lover 14%
Dominant 7%

Last edited:
I love these kind of quizzes, so I was disappointed that the link didn't work for me. But then, I think I know what the results would be.

Submissive
100%
Experimental
96%
Masochist
89%
Degradation Lover
82%
Bondage
71%
Sadist
25%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
18%
Vanilla
18%
Switch
14%
Dominant
0%

Switch 86%
Sadist 86%
Experimental 86%
Masochist 71%
Submissive 68%
Degradation Lover 61%
Dominant 46%
Exhibitionist/Voyeur 39%
Bondage 36%
Vanilla 29%

Sounds about right.

Experimental 96%
Submissive 93%
Bondage 79%
Masochist 79%
Switch 68%
Sadist 64%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 57%
Degradation Lover 46%
Dominant 39%
Vanilla 25%

I was a little surprised by the sadist part, but now that I think about it, I can kind of see it.

Seems about right, though I think im less of an exhibitionist/voyeur than it suggests.

You Scored as Submissive

Submissive 86%
Experimental 86%
Masochist 71%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 68%
Degradation Lover 61%
Bondage 54%
Switch 46%
Sadist 43%
Dominant 14%
Vanilla 11%

Submissive 64%
Switch 57%
Bondage 57%
Experimental 50%
Masochist 50%
Vanilla 25%
Sadist 14%
Degradation Lover 0%
Dominant 0%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 0%

It's interesting that Switch is at 57%, since I have absolutely no desire to ever switch! *shrugs*

Test results: Dominant 100%
Experimental 96%
Sadist 57%
Vanilla 50%
Switch 43%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 32%
Bondage 29%
Masochist 14%
Degradation Lover11%
Submissive 0%

Actuality: The 100% dominant is completely true. However I am not very sadistic, would never switch, and have absolutely no voyeuristic tendencies, so those results are a little strange.

You scored as Masochist *shock horror*

Masochist 86%
Submissive 79%
Experimental 75%
Bondage 64%
Degradation Lover 50%
Switch 39%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 39%
Sadist 36%
Vanilla 14%
Dominant 0%

More or less accurate.

Switch 96%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 86%
Experimental 82%
Bondage 79%
Degradation Lover 64%
Dominant 64%
Submissive 57%
Sadist 43%
Masochist 36%
Vanilla 32%

I need to do more!

Masochist
89%
Submissive
86%
Experimental
71%
Degradation Lover
64%
*Sadist
43%
Switch
43%
Bondage
36%
Dominant
21%
Vanilla
21%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
14%

I took this over at getDare.com, so I'll just copy and paste. :)

You Scored as Dominant

Dominant 89%
Experimental 75%
Sadist 43%
Switch 39%
Vanilla 39%
Bondage 29%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 18%
Degradation Lover 14%
Masochist 7%
Submissive 4%

mmmh

Submissive 86%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 79%
Degradation Lover 75%
Switch 64%
Experimental 64%
Bondage 64%
Sadist 50%
Masochist 39%
Dominant 14%
Vanilla 7%

I agree about: Submissive; Vanilla; Exhibitionist

I don't agree about: Bondage - should be higher; Sadist - should be lower; Degradation Lover - either it should be lower, or "Degradation" is a poor choice of word

I am mystified by: Switch - how can I be Submissive 86%/Dominant 14% and be a "Switch". I've never seen a definition of "switch" in this context, just inferred its meaning from what it means in other contexts. Now I wonder what it means.

Last edited:
Back