What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care who you are, if you don't live here it is rude to walk into someone's house without knocking.

tumblr_mrp98aoxTT1ryfipto1_500.jpg

So much to do, so little time. Must plan my day and use my time and energy to good effect.

Misplaced or not, having a horribly irresponsible roommate who routinely has parties with people I don't know...it keeps me from feeling like 28 year old guy who's living a boring life.

But when I end up sleeping on my couch with 2 other guys because some 19 year old girl shouldn't be left to pass out in my living room with 2 dudes I don't know, the shit becomes inconvenient.

Fuuuuuuuck

I have slept the last 2 days away... I feel so rested and fresh...still have a temp but it is much better...and my heart is full...I want good food today...:D:heart:

I always wonder why people make a big deal out of LEAVING. If you don't wanna be here, just disappear....there's the door, don't let it hit you in the ass.

I figure those people take this place WAY too seriously....and themselves too, I'd imagine.

I always wonder why people make a big deal out of LEAVING. If you don't wanna be here, just disappear....there's the door, don't let it hit you in the ass.

I figure those people take this place WAY too seriously....and themselves too, I'd imagine.

Pretty eyes not everybody is strong like you, I am vulnerable sometimes. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back