Does Anyone Like Roleplaying Somebody Else?

mwf2ffan

Experienced
Joined
Sep 11, 2014
Posts
48
I am curious if anyone has ever had an experience where their partner, or they, did a roleplay as somebody specific that they knew? I don't mean roleplays such as doctor/patient, french maid, teacher/student, or anything like that in the general sense but a very specific person, like a neighbor or somebody else one spouse is crushing on? How did it start and how did you deal with issues of jealousy? What about being a specific celeb?
 
Wife and I have done this on quite a few occasions. I like to find out who's on her mind and sometimes am surprised to find she has a new interest or subject for her naughty thoughts. Once she tells me who, the role playing usually starts and I pretend to be him and she gets very excited. It's been a long time fantasy to see her with someone else and is always a fun time when we role play and haven't had any jealous issues, at least on my part. Every now and then she does get a little jealous when she asks me about someone I've taken an interest in. Good communication helps ease her worry and it usually doesn't become an issue.
 
I'm guessing so, since so many guys like to roleplay as women on here. :rolleyes:
 
I like to roleplay

And set the action specifically to the other person.
I will include real people we both know, places and events in context.
I am told it works extremely well.
 
I'm guessing so, since so many guys like to roleplay as women on here. :rolleyes:

I didn't mean roleplaying as on this forum, but rather in person as a couple, has anyone roleplayed as anyone else that they knew of specifically, like "Honey, tell me about a man/woman you find attractive at work?" or "What would you do if I was x celeb?"
 
And set the action specifically to the other person.
I will include real people we both know, places and events in context.
I am told it works extremely well.

Hi JamesRTickit, could you elaborate how that works out? Does any jealously occur? Has she ever reciprocated?
 
We really enjoy RP. RP is what lead us to sharing Del with other men.
 
My husband and I do this from time to time just for fun and a change of pace. We have done female doctor/patient thing...masseuse/customer...horny housewife/with door to door salesman...but one of our hottest is me playing an in room escort for a paying client...and yes he pays me...literally and in more ways than one:kiss::heart:
 
Good fun

My wife and I use to role play and the person I would be was my best friend and when we did this we would both have an unbelievable great climax.
 
Back
Top