Orgasm Journey (Interracial role-play)

xPassionx

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Posts
1,728
I'm looking for a detailed role-player who cares about story, character development, pacing, and lots and lots of detail and who would like to play a black girl (20-24 years old).

I want to do a role-play about a young white man who lived a reclusive life and is entering college. Instead of partying in high school he was in his bedroom playing video games, reading comics, listening to music, jerking off to porn, and working on his artwork. Even though his life experience is small and his social skills are lacking for someone his age, he's quite mature in a way. He's always related more to older wiser people, and that wisdom rubbed off on him. Though he's a bit socially clumsy, he's courteous and compassionate to the point of absurdity. He's the kind of guy who'll swallow his sadness in his personal life, but will mourn for people that he doesn't even know when tragedy strikes in the world.

He starts his freshman year of college. One day in the cafeteria he sees a gorgeous black girl. He's so awestruck by her that he nearly drops his tray of food. To him, she's the most beautiful creature he's ever seen. One day he works up the courage to talk to her. She finds his awkwardness kinda charming. It's clear to her that he has a crush on her. Overtime, they become friends and ultimately lovers. Needless to say, he's a virgin. Unfortunately, every time they have sex he never orgasms. She may be able to get him off sometimes through furiously masturbating until she's exhausted. She tries varying her techniques and doing new things, but it's to little or no avail. It becomes really discouraging for them both. He's never been intimate with a woman before, so he's not able to pinpoint the problem. The sex is amazing and she's the most beautiful thing he's ever seen and he loves her with all of his heart, but for some odd reason he can never get off.

They eventually solve the issue and from then on the sex gets kinkier and even better. Riskay lingerie and BDSM.

I'm leaving a lot of this vague intentionally because I like brainstorming together with a partner and hearing there feedback, suggestions, or questions before jumping in head first. I'd to hear what you have to say if you're interested.

Thank you for reading. :)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top