Looking for like minded guys to PM regularly

And the internet melts... The angels weep thinking of their loss.

Damn. Fine! Post!! My taint is still tingling after reading the above...

I never had a guy complain about me sucking him off ass to mouth. I'm just a pleasantly twisted fuck that likes unadulterated sex 💋

Most everyone on this thread that has messaged me will tell you I answer all messages sent to me. I'm a chatter by nature with my Sagittarius gift of gab. I don't mind sharing all my sexual turn ons with guys that contact me. 👠👠👠Kant💋

I'm new to the board and would like to explore my growing bi-curiosity more. Feel free to PM. (43mwm)

Always interested in pm's, exchanging experiences and fantasies. I'm bicurious, open minded. London based :)

pm's

I love getting pm's from total strangers, I enjoy telling them about my past slutty adventures about being a crossdressing slut. I love pleasing men knowing that they cum because of me. the humiliation of it is the biggest turn on ever.

Open for pm's. getting back into the site, been gone a bit. i'm single, bicurious, a bottom, and horny... x

PM's please

Happy to exchange PM's with like minded guys, could be any fantasy, desire, story or whatever you like.

Back