I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that if it wasn't Friday, I'd have to call in sick.

I also think I can't wait till you're back ...

:kiss:

I think Christmas vacation should be moved to January for my kids. I think there is yet ANOTHER snow day. 5 in the past 2 weeks.

I think....this dude think's he is lucky ;)

enhanced-buzz-11371-1356105807-8.jpg

I think sometimes, a lot of times, I need to shut the thought process off. It is what it is.

I think tonight, is going to be one hell of a good time!!! :nana:
*cheers*
I also think tonight is the kind of night where I have too much too drink and I have to dance it off! :D

I think tonight, is going to be one hell of a good time!!! :nana:
*cheers*
I also think tonight is the kind of night where I have too much too drink and I have to dance it off! :D

Remember...when you get home...Take 2 Tylenol and drink a huge glass of water...you WILL feel better in the morning...:heart:

Have fun tonight...and try not to break too many hearts...:rose:

Remember...when you get home...Take 2 Tylenol and drink a huge glass of water...you WILL feel better in the morning...:heart:

Have fun tonight...and try not to break too many hearts...:rose:

haha.... thanks sweetie!!! I'm half Irish and German... I have never had a hangover and drink most under the table.

I hope you have a good weekend as well!! And don't you worry about them hearts darlin'.... I ain't ever been hit on my entire bar career.... so I doubt tonight will be any different

haha.... thanks sweetie!!! I'm half Irish and German... I have never had a hangover and drink most under the table.

I hope you have a good weekend as well!! And don't you worry about them hearts darlin'.... I ain't ever been hit on my entire bar career.... so I doubt tonight will be any different

If they only knew what they are missing out on I am sure they would be hitting on you :)

I highly doubt that... you are beautiful and have heart of gold...:heart:

LOL@ bar career :D

You are too funny...love ya...:rose:

I think I want to cry and no, this isn't Lit. related, Love related, or anything like that, just disappointed in myself related.

Are you sure we aren't twins separated at birth?! I can say the same on both counts...

I think we should all organize a lit-day...where we all call in work and throw inhibitions (however slight they are) to the wind...and enjoy everyone here, most of all ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back