>> The Handbra <<

== Updated the INDEX ==

Keep them coming ladies! Dicks are getting hard all over the country thanks to your contributions!

My heavy tits.. :p

Last edited:
My heavy tits.. :p

*Added to the index. Thanks SolusX!

Feel free to contribute as many shots as you want. Clothed, bare, covered nipples or not, they will be exalted here!

Here's another ;)
I'll post here every now and then, it's a good thread idea!

Last edited:
Instead of petitioning a few of our sexy flock of delicious ladies for shots of their handbras, I figured I'd just issue an open invitation to all of the gorgeous stars of Literotica.

In other words, post 'em if ya got 'em! Dosen't matter if it is a handbra picture that you already posted. This will make a single thread to satisfy all of us who drool at the sight of your beautiful boobs!

Guys, don't be stingy with the compliments either. You see a pair you like, let her know!

INDEX:

smugmug 1
BabyBlue2005 1 2
Vixxennn 1 2
TexasWife25 1
40ishCouple 1
MakeYourWhore 1
_me_ 1 2
wildrose70 1
angelicxessence 1
namelessdesiring 1 2 3 4
ima6uldv8 1
Isseii 1 2
pairodoxxx 1
curvygirl12 1
SolusX 1

Excellent thread idea! Thank you, ladies. Beautiful one and all.

I know you're really hoping for the addition of some beautiful breasts being held up by a 2nd pair of hands (and probably some new breasts, too... : )

But figured another contribution couldn't be looked down upon too strongly : )

Attachments

• does this count as handbra.jpg
    does this count as handbra.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,282
I know you're really hoping for the addition of some beautiful breasts being held up by a 2nd pair of hands (and probably some new breasts, too... : )

Are you kidding? There isn't a man on the planet with a functioning penis that would tell you to stop posting them. I'm sure a lot of penises are now being 'functioned' in lieu of your pic.

== UPDATED THE INDEX ==

One of the more perfect handbras I've seen.

Hello

Hey prince....u can give me a hand any day!!

You sound like someone I could get into. Check out my profile & if my pic doesn't scare you PM me or Yahoo me.:rose:

Back