First time XD

If you're still taking votes, please add me to the positive category... LOL

Seriously, you are a beautiful woman that deserves to do whatever she wishes....but I would love to see what you have to share !! Mmmmm.....

:rose:

Druce
 
Every picture was inspiring ') but this one, with the heels your bottom and of course....showing the honey-pot.....*licks*



attachment.php
 
I remember when I first came to this site, your pic thread was the reason I stayed. Im so glad to see you back you define voluptuous.
 
Hey all. it's been a long time, huh?!

I recently stumbled across an old folder on my PC called Lit and allll my sexy photos were in there from when I first started this thread! It's amazing how much I have changed, well I only lost a little weight and have changed hairstyles a few times but still!

I'm not really into posting/taking new photos but would anyone be interested to see lots of pictures I never posted/had the courage to post???

I realised I never showed you guys much pussy, haha...well, I have some pictures of that if you want to see? :p

Love, E x

You are such a beautiful woman. Thank you for posting
 
Moldy Oldie

Come on, people! LOOK at the last post on this thread. That's two posts above this one. Now, LOOK at the post date. LOOK AGAIN! That's right. 2012. That's SIX years ago. We do not need these moldy oldies dredged up from the bottom of the barrel! Did either of you even look at the OP's profile to see if there has been any activity in the last six years? I did and the last activity of any kind on LIT was in December of 2017. The last post by Eclipsse (the OP) in ANY Lit forum was in 2011.

Please! Look before you leap!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top