Heading West (Open for 1 F)

Gr8chtr

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 10, 2014
Posts
986
Heading West (Closed for Sinful Whispers)

Daniel was on one very long sexual dry spell, and horny as hell. He hadn't done any more than kiss a woman in nearly two years. That feeling of hunger was always with him, but often in the deep background, behind his everyday thoughts. Right now, sitting in Chicago's Amtrak Union Station, he was thinking about the cross-continental train ride he was about to take, and taking in the magnificence of Union Station, its Great Hall - in which he was sitting - running for over 200 feet under a 10-story arched skylight roof.

As a boy growing up in a blue collar neighborhood in Spokane, WA, Daniel had frequently ridden his bicycle down to the end of W. 14th Ave. where he could watch the Amtrak passenger train go by. He repeatedly pleaded with his parents to take him on a long-distance train trip, but the family finances wouldn't support such a venture. He had had to satisfy himself with his travel fantasies.

Now, finally, at age 35, he was taking himself on that trip. His reservation on Amtrak's Empire Builder would take him on a 2-day, 2-night trip to Seattle where his niece was getting married. He had splurged - he could afford to - he had purchased a full bedroom, not the roomette, with its own toilet and even enclosed shower.

His childhood memories spurred more reflection: his college years at UW, his graduate work at Northwestern, and his marriage. At 29, he had married Betsy, a woman 8 years his junior. Their marriage featured high romance and hot sex, and a tempestuous quality to match. After 4 years of marriage and no children, Betsy dumped him quickly for an even older, but richer, husband. That was two years ago; seemed like a lifetime. Since his divorce, Daniel had dated only a handful of times, none of which lead to any significant relationships and, remarkably, none of which had even involved anything physical beyond kissing.

Daniel's reverie was interrupted by quick movement across his visual field. He turned just in time to see her. She was in a hurry, moving rapidly toward the ticket counter. Tall for a woman - about 2 inches under Daniel's 6',0" height - her snug jeans suggested a well-toned body, and definitely a great ass. He hadn't moved quickly enough to catch a glimpse of her front, but he had seen enough of her profile to conclude that she was in her early 20's, a good 10 or more years his junior, and about the same age as Betsy was when they had first met.

As was often true when he saw a beautiful woman, he had fleeting images of her naked, and of them in erotic coupling. But the images were gone nearly as soon as they were formed. He would never see this woman again. He wondered, though, why was she in such a hurry? It was a Saturday, very little commuter train activity, and the only scheduled departure anytime soon was his train, but that was nearly an hour hence. What was her hurry? Oh, well; who knew. With an inaudible sigh, Daniel continued his survey of the magnificent Great Hall and turned his thoughts to previous encounters.
 
Last edited:
Jessa Lovely stood 5'10, 34-25-34,weighted in at 117 soak and wet, her long straight brown hair flowing with each step and when she stood to look around it rested all the way down to the small of her back. She lifted her sun glasses and pushed then back over her head and her blue eyes sparkled. They were the color of Caribbean crystal clear waters, a bright teal that were very noticeable. Always asking if they were contacts but they were her natural color for the past 24 years.

Union station was huge. She stood looking for which was she was to go. Looking down at the map she sighed and turned around in a circle and then up. The place was magnificent with the high ceiling covered in windows and arches. People shuffled all around her, one nearly running her over hitting into her hard enough she nearly got knocked off her tan stiletto pumps as she stood there.

Dressed casually she wore tight fitting jeans, tight fitting white tee shirt and a denim jacket, so she didn't look that much of a tourist if one at all except for the one bag she rolled behind her and the shoulder bag resting upon the top of it against the handle keeping a hold of it tightly. This day and age and being in Chicago it would be gone in a heartbeat if she didn't.

This was her first train trip, her first train ride in all unless you count the kiddie rides at the carnivals when she was growing up. "Damn it," she said and turned back around and shuffled through the crowd trying to get to the ticket desk as people rushed each and every way around her. She looked to the clock and she still had twenty minutes to get to the train and board.

Jessa was originally from Florida, she went west to California and tried to make it into acting, the parts she did get were small and she couldn't afford an apartment, not even a one room deal with a kitchenette so she went another way, she was a star and her name was in light on a screen but not the way she had planned. Though it didn't matter to her, life is what you make of it. Taking one day at a time. She was only 24 and still had her whole future ahead of her.

Making it as a playmate really helped her career start off, she gets recognized all the time which was why she wore sunglasses and tried to stay dressed down. it was nice but it got old, wasn't anyone's fault it was just the path she took for now. Finally making it to the desk she smiled at the woman behind it and asked her where she needed to board the Amtrak's Empire Builder heading to Washington. The woman was nice, though she looked tired and Jessa could see why, and pointed her where to go. "Have a great day," she said and smiled watching the woman offer a smile back.

She hurried through the crowd and made it to the boarding area, she showed her ticket and boarded the train and the attendant gladly helped her with her one piece of luggage as she smiled and once again another was returned back. He pointed to her which way to go. Jessa boarded the Superliner and found her roomette, and stepped into it looking around. She had her own room but there was a community bathroom and a community shower on the first floor.

She didn't care, she was just glad she was able to get a ticket. The trip was full but somebody backed out and they called her since she was next on the list and she took it. There was a small bag of toiletries, a bottle of sparkling cider. She got situated and walked out to where she could see the station as others boarded and just looked around her. She smiled as a breeze blew her long hair back from around her face as she gripped the rail and watched other's boarding. She would have loved to have toured the Station but there wasn't enough time. if this trip went well next time she told herself for sure.
 
Daniel Hennessy boarded his train a full 15 minutes in advance of departure and settled into his room. Any thoughts of the woman who had whisked past him were far from his mind at the moment. Had he seen any more of Jessa, he still would not have recognized her. He was no prude - he occasionally went on line and watched erotic videos - but he didn't read magazines that would feature playmates or go to clubs where they worked. All of his thoughts now, though, were focused on the adventure that he had been fantasizing about since childhood. He explored every nook and cranny of his room, unfolded and re-stowed the top bunk bed. He even took a shower - although he didn't need one - just for the luxurious experience of having a full room on an Amtrak train.

When the conductor had come by to collect Daniel's ticket, he had asked him which seating he wanted for dinner. The conductor pointed out that if he took the last seating at 8:30, he could stay as long as he wanted, even after the dining service had ended. Daniel took the conductor's advice and made his reservation for 8:30.

Daniel arrived at the dining car about 10 minutes late. In fact, he had dozed off for a few minutes and awoke a few minutes past his appointed time. He was instantly disappointed. He assumed that there would be a variety of tables that would include a 2-person table and, as a customer travelling alone, he would be seated by himself where he could dine quietly while watching the scenery go by, or while reading. Instead, he found that all of the tables were for foursomes and that individuals and couples were simply being seated in the next available slots. Having arrived late, the dining car was nearly full. The waiter escorted Daniel to a table where the other three diners were a late middle-aged woman and her two grandchildren. They were a pleasant enough bunch and Daniel made light conversation with them, but this was not the experience he had expected.

Shortly, though, Daniel realized that the situation was not as bad as he first thought. Grandma and the kids were actually late diners from the 7:45 seating, and were nearly finished. In less than 10 minutes, and before Daniel's food arrived, they were gone, leaving him sitting alone at the only table not fully occupied. After they left, Daniel moved to the seat closest to the window, facing in the direction of the train's motion, so that he could get a good view of the Mississippi River as the train approached Red Wing, MN, it's next scheduled stop. He has also ordered a Scotch on the rocks, now that he was no longer sitting shoulder-to-shoulder with a 10-year-old.

So engrossed was Daniel with his head turned to watch the scenery that he barely realized that the server had just sat a new diner at his table. He turned, with little interest, to follow the action, and nearly choked on his Scotch. There, directly across from him, sat the woman whom he had only glimpsed in Union Station. Embarrassingly, his mouth actually dropped open. Trying to regain some composure, he offered his hand in a handshake and said, "Hello, I'm Daniel". When Jessa took his hand and shook it firmly, the earlier images of her naked and them in erotic embrace returned. This time, though, the images lingered deliciously, temporarily wiping all other thoughts from his mind.
 
Jessa watched as the crowed on the station slimmed out. The train began to move as the attendant came out and asked her to please come inside for now. They didn't like children on the deck but adults were fine once everyone was checked in. She smiled and nodded as she turned taking one last glance at the station as people got smaller and smaller as the distance grew between her and Union Station. "Incredible building," she said to the attendant as he escorted her back inside.

"Yes it is, always something going on there from movies being filled to ballroom dances and weddings from time to time." he said showing her to her room, as he got out the chart on his clipboard and took down her room number and discussed dinner arrangements. The first sitting was full, but he could possibly squeeze her in, she declined and just decided on the last one, kids should be in bed then and it would be quieter.

Back at the room she got her book out and laid out reading a bit as she casually looked out the window at the sunset. it was a beautiful sky, one called it a sailor's delight if she remembered right. 'Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in morning, sailor's warning.' She knew that it was something like that from doing a shoot out on the water in the caribean.

Laying back she cracked her book open and started reading again. The ride felt smooth as the moved along at a decent speed. She lay the book aside and went out exploring the train. There wasn't much to see really. Walking out back again she stood there looking at the fields, the towns, cities that where surrounding them.

A women and her partner came out while out there and they struck up a conversation with Jessa for a little while as night was settling in and the sum was dropping behind the mountains. They talked for maybe twenty minutes or so but the male kept looking at her as if he knew her and of course she never offered up an kind of information about her line of work. She made that mistake once, that was all it took her to realize, she should never do that.

The man ended up stalking her. He followed her for a week straight to get to know her routine. She never even saw him waiting around her place, or work or even by car. Though she found out once he was arrested for breaking into her place that he had done this before. She was so glad she changed her plans that night and the man thought she was home sleeping.

A neighbor called the police hearing glass break and he was caught. That was the end of anyone knowing her profession. Now she just tells them she's been in commercials, that's why she looks familiar or a walk on , on some TV show. Of course they respond, 'oh yea, I seen you there.' never fails.

Jessa said goodnight to the couple and went back to change and get ready for a late night dinner, something she didn't care for. She liked to have dinner before 6Pm and a light snack later in the evening before bed or a glass of wine and maybe cheese and crackers, something simple.

Changing she put her hair up on the back of her head in a French braid twist, and decided on a little black dress which was a very good choice to looking nice for formal and informal affairs. the dress was mid-thigh, tank top style top, covered her perfectly as it showed her curves. A touch of eye make-up and a pair of stiletto black pumps. Nothing spectacular but she looked classy perhaps a bit to classy but she liked dressing up sometimes outside of 'work'.

As she walked to the dinning car, a few looks from men as well as women, which was normal. The door slid over as the server smiled and closed the door behind her as she led her through the car, and placed her at a table with a middle aged man. he was handsome, and she hoped not a fan. Jessa would have rather sat alone and struck up a conversation than to be forced to.

Jessa sat and crossed her legs, tugging down on the hem of her dress as she smiled to the server and ordered a glass of red wine while looking over the small menu. Placing it down she looked out to the window across from them as night settled in and all she saw were lights as the train moved along from houses, businesses and streets.

The gentleman finally realized she was there as he looked to her and she watched as he straightened up a bit and offered his hand, and name. Jessa accepted and shook his, "Hello Daniel, I'm Jessa, pleasure to meet you I'm sure." She smiled politely and sat back as she placed her order and the server brought the glass of wine and placed it before her. Jessa thanked her and took a sip.
 
Hello Daniel, I'm Jessa, pleasure to meet you I'm sure.

Daniel had managed to regain his composure - at least his mouth was closed now - by the end of Jessa's reply. Her reply was friendly, but a bit more formal than he might have expected. People in their mid-20's were more likely to say something like "I'm Jessa - hey, how are ya?" He wasn't sure what this all meant, but he noted it anyway. Did she, for some reason, have to be cautious around men? Well...that would make sense; she was certainly a knock-out and dressed in a way that showed off all of her assets. Many men might take that as an opportunity for crass, unwanted advances.

He judged Jessa to be somewhere between 22 and 25, making her at least 10 years younger than he. Betsy, his former wife, had been 8 years his junior - this was a bigger difference. When he met women who were 10 or more years younger than he, Daniel often wondered if they simply considered him to be "off limits" in terms of sex or romance, or was there always a little of that possible spark lurking around.

Well, Daniel thought, he had no interest in trying to hit on someone who had no interest in being hit on, but, still, here he was sitting directly across form a strikingly gorgeous, young woman, apparently unaccompanied by anyone else. It would be delightful to just have her for a dinner companion with some interesting conversation. And...a little flirting could never hurt. Since Jessa had introduced herself, and efficiently ordered her dinner and wine, but had not otherwise started any conversation, the ball was definitely in his court.

It was corny, he knew, but the phrase that came out of Daniel's mouth was, "So, Jessa, is this your first, long-distance passenger train ride?" When he saw her nod 'yes", Daniel raised his glass of bourbon and said, "I propose a toast. Here's hoping that this trip is everything that you had imagined or hoped it would be."
 
"So, Jessa, is this your first, long-distance passenger train ride?" he asked her as she took a sip of her wine and looked at him offering a smile.

"Yes, it is." She responded as she watched a young child fall asleep across his mother's lap as the train moved along the tracks. She had to admit the train was a calming ride, she could see why the young child passed out then again it was later in the evening and perhaps he was tired from a long day.

Jessa could only guess, in a way it was a way of passing the time, she was a people watcher. People fascinated her just as much as she fascinated others with her line of work. Most had a hard time putting her in that 'type' of business.

"I propose a toast. Here's hoping that this trip is everything that you had imagined or hoped it would be." he said as he raised his glass to her , Jessa doing the same back.

"Thank you Daniel, I hope it is as well. So far it has been nice." She said taking a sip. "Have you been out on the deck in the back? The sunset was beautiful. I watched it from my room. I was also out back watching the night sky, looked so pretty from back there and everything around us."

Jessa watched as the server brought their dinners as she thanked her and smiled across to Daniel and began eating. The server came and topped off her wine for her as she ate. "You ride the trains often Daniel?" Jessa always seemed beyond her years. She never really spoke or acted like 'normal girls' at whatever age, always seemed older.

"I find it very soothing. I'm hoping it stays that way till Seattle." She also added while taking another bite from her plate.
 
Have you been out on the deck in the back? The sunset was beautiful. I watched it from my room. I was also out back watching the night sky, looked so pretty from back there and everything around us.

Jessa's comment made Daniel revise his earlier assessment. She did still seem composed, but what he had taken for formality or guardedness seemed to be rapidly disappearing. Was her statement an implied invitation to watch the sunset together? Daniel decided to not push that idea yet; plenty of time to get to know Jessa a bit more - this was last seating for dinner; they weren't going to be evicted anytime soon.

You ride the trains often Daniel? ...I find it very soothing. I'm hoping it stays that way till Seattle.

"No", Daniel said with some enthusiasm, "this is also my first passenger train ride. I have dreamt about this since I was a boy, and watched the Amtrak pass through town. " Although their little conversation was about the train ride, the fact that they were engaging in some interaction caused Daniel some excitement. He realized that he had not been able to entirely keep his eyes from drifting down on a couple of occasions to her tank top style dress. He wasn't sure if she caught him. If she did, she didn't react noticeably.

They continued eating and chatting about the scenery passing by. The young woman who was their server continued to top off Jessa's wine whenever she passed by, and Daniel noted that Jessa never refused. Not be outdone, he ordered another bourbon - a double this time. As they neared the end of their dinners and with his inhibitions lowered by the bourbon, Daniel decided to re-visit her earlier comment. "Awhile ago you mentioned the beautiful view of the sunset and the night sky off the deck on the end of the train. That sounds like a very nice part of the soothing ride that you mentioned."
 
Last edited:
Jessa like eye contact when she had a conversation with anyone, she liked to show if she was interested and if she wasn't she would politely make an excuse and move along without hurting anyone's feelings.

She asked about this trip if it he rode often, she took a sip of wine and listened to his answer. "No", this is also my first passenger train ride. I have dreamt about this since I was a boy, and watched the Amtrak pass through town. " He said in answer to her question.

Jessa smiled and looked as the night had settled, the sunset gone but she seen the stars all out brightening up the blanket of darkness earlier. He seemed decent, a bit older than her, she noticed no wedding ring and not even a mark as to where one would have been. So that left two ideas in her head, either he was single/divorced or he was married and didn't wear a ring which seemed to be more common these days.

The server seemed to like refilling glasses, Jessa would only take a few sips of it not really even drinking it and she would quickly come in and fill it the slightest bit like there was some sort of imaginary line on the glass that it had to be at.

Jessa watched as he ordered another drink, wondering why she just didn't immediately come and refill his. Looking around as she ate more people seemed to have retired for the evening as the car was slowly emptying little by little.

They had a bit more of light conversation, talking about this or that, a few laughs and smiled between them. Jessa was almost finished her meal, her stomach was full and she pushed the plate towards the end of the table as the server came towards her with the bottle of wine and she covered the top of the long stemmed glass with her hand offering a no thank you.

"Awhile ago you mentioned the beautiful view of the sunset off the deck on the end of the train. That sounds like a very nice part of the soothing ride that you mentioned." He said going back to when she was talking about where she was earlier.

"I watched it from my room as well as the back of the train. Now night has set in, the moon is out and the stars were bright earlier." She replied as she kept her glass close so the other server wouldn't think she needed a refill. "Was very nice, picturesque."
 
I watched it from my room as well as the back of the train. Now night has set in, the moon is out and the stars were bright earlier...Was very nice, picturesque.

Daniel hadn't been sure what to expect when he brought back up the subject of her comment about the beautiful sky. Essentially, she had re-stated her earlier comment. So, if there had been an implied invitation there earlier, she had repeated it, but, on the other hand, she hadn't done anything to up the ante. Finally, he decided to just go ahead and invite her to view it together, but he had hesitated. In the lull caused by Daniel's hesitation, Jessa had stood up as if to leave.

Because he was turned to the window and absorbed in the scenery when she had sat down at the table, Daniel had not seen Jessa except from about her midriff up - the part of her that was above the level of the table. He was certainly impressed by what he saw and imagined that the rest of her would likely be every bit as attractive, but he hadn't been prepared for the mid-thigh dress and stiletto heels. He was so taken aback that he nearly couldn't get his words out. In fact, he began to stutter as he said, "Um...Jessa...uh...uh...would you like to go to the deck on the end of the train and see that...uh...uh...beautiful night sky together?"
 
The server cleared the table she let her top off the wine glass one last time, she wasn't sure how she was going to be sleeping on a moving train so thought it was smart to at least use the wine to make her drowsy before she went to bed.

Jessa watched as the tables got even more bare, finally parents took their child to bed, or so she hoped. She smiled at an elderly couple who walked past the table and smiled at her first. Most people she seemed to have come across were nice or so they seemed.

Jessa stood up, smoothed out her dress and looked at Daniel as she curled her fingers around the stem of the wine glass. Just as she was about to tell him it was nice to meet him and goodnight he spoke out to her as she could tell he seemed a bit nervous or had one to many to drink. Since she didn't know him she left it as an either or thing.

"Um...Jessa...uh...uh...would you like to go to the deck on the end of the train and see that...uh...uh...beautiful night sky together?" Daniel asked her.

Jessa smiled warmly, "you know what, sure lets go take a look see. You are supposed to be able to see Jupiter, Saturn, mars and I think it was Neptune or Pluto with the naked eye all week." She stepped past him and into the narrow aisle way between the seats and headed back through the train cars to the last and opened the door and stepped out holding it for him as she stood there sipping her drink.
 
you know what, sure lets go take a look see. You are supposed to be able to see Jupiter, Saturn, mars and I think it was Neptune or Pluto with the naked eye all week.

Daniel's heart skipped a couple of beats when Jessa accepted his invitation. He noted also that she had smiled warmly when she had spoken to him. Mmm...nice.

Jessa had left the table first and, so, was in front of them as they walked down the aisles. The deck, of course, was on the end of the cafe/lounge car at the end of the train. The dining car was the fifth car on the train, with two coach cars before the sightseer/lounge/cafe. Daniel had the unexpected pleasure of watching Jessa's toned ass and the rest of her gorgeous body through three full-car lengths before reaching the deck. Daniel hoped that the increasing tight feeling in his pants wasn't noticeable by the other passengers. They chatted occasionally as they walked, in a somewhat more animated fashion than when they were sitting at the table, or so Daniel though. Thoughtfully, Jessa opened the door onto the deck, held it open for Daniel, and took a place leaning against the railing, holding onto the railing with her left hand, while she held her glass of wine in her right one.

Watching Jessa position herself at the rail, Daniel realized that had this been a "date" or if they were in a singles bar and had been flirting each other up, he would have made deliberate physical contact with Jessa. He might have touched her on the small of her back, or took her hand, or something. But, this wasn't a date. Although she had warmly accepted his invitation to look at the night sky, this still might just be a friendly gesture by a woman not at all interested in flirting, let alone anything more. So, Daniel took a place at the railing just to Jessa's left, standing just close enough that they were not touching, but would be if either of them moved any closer.

Daniel saw Jessa scanning the clear night sky - perhaps looking for the planets that she had mentioned. He did the same, and was equally as impressed as Jessa said that she had been earlier. "What a beautiful view," Daniel said honestly, as he continued to gaze at the sky. Turning his head to his right such that there could be no mistake that he had Jessa in his line of sight, he said, "Yes, a beautiful view, indeed." He half hoped and half feared that she had caught the double meaning of his message.
 
Last edited:
They were the only ones out on the deck, she was sure that other's would have been back there but there were a few places throughout the train one could view around them. It was peaceful as she stood there holding the railing with her one hand and her drink in the other just feeling the wind against her face as it blew across it. The train was surprisingly low noise as it moved along the tracks.

They would pass through tows and cities big and small, some she would be awake to see while other's she would just pass through while sleeping. There were a few stops along the way as well, she didn't remember where they were just that the attendant read them off while she was getting checked in.

Jessa felt him step closer to her, she could smell the liquor on his breath it was slightly sweet in scent not overpowering like one would smell on a drunk. She raised her head looking for the planets and sighed as she took a sip of her wine then raised her hand towards the moon which was almost full and bright in the sky.

He spoke out about it being a beautiful night as she nodded in agreement, she picked up on him calling her beautiful as she followed her finger in the air and could see a glimpse of Saturn, and a slight bit of the rings." She leaned towards him and let him follow her finger out to see it, to where she was pointing as she could smell his cologne.
 
Daniel was pleased that they were the only ones out on the small deck. The deck would comfortably only accommodate maybe 4 adults, so them being there would likely dissuade others from joining. This was really a very romantic setting, or at least it could be. The sense of being alone with Jessa, the wind blowing by their faces, and the beautiful night sky stirred deep feeling in Daniel. And, not just of lust, although certainly lust was there aplenty.

He watched Jessa following the planets with her finger, looking for Saturn. She didn't respond verbally to his double entendre', but she leaned toward him ostensibly to let him follow her finger where it was pointing to Saturn.

Daniel wasn't a strongly assertive man, but at some point it was time to make a move. This was the time, Daniel decided. If he overstepped his bounds, it would likely be the end of their informal relationship. If his move was acceptable, well...who knows where this would go.

As Jessa reached out to point out Saturn's location, Daniel leaned in so that their sides were touching from hips to shoulders. He gently slid his own right hand up along Jessa's outstretched left arm until his hand covered over hers. "Yes," he said, "it is a beautiful sight." Daniel held his breath waiting for Jessa's response.
 
Back
Top