Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas, thank you beautiful for the pics. Fj, just thank you, don't want to get people talkin' trash about us, ok?

tumblr_lzogoaNVu71qltxevo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzp9of3amL1qm7bp6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzc72jjEsb1qm7bp6o1_500.jpg

Man do I love big girls. Great pics RJ

One thing I love about the pics that you find, is that I wouldn't think that it's the most flattering position or lighting... something but your pics are always very appreciated by the male population...:kiss:

We men don't care how a woman looks, as long as she's NAKED!! LOL

I find, too often, that the professionally done pictures aren't the most erotic. As flattering as they might be to some certain portion of the population, I don't believe they show the true essence of a woman. Too much makeup, too much Photoshopping, I can't say for certain.

I find, too often, that the professionally done pictures aren't the most erotic. As flattering as they might be to some certain portion of the population, I don't believe they show the true essence of a woman. Too much makeup, too much Photoshopping, I can't say for certain.

I dont post 98% of the pics I take cause I critique them. If only I knew how to photoshop/airbrush. :p

I agree natural beauty over comes all, that's why I'm not too big into make up for women

Very cute picture, kind of makes me hungry;)

there is a really interesting story behind her pics.

Shes a photographer and saw an ad by a clothing company wanting pics of bigger women for a special campagine they were running. The ad was just .. atrocious, very condescendingly written.

So, she decided to take these pics. All of them feature food, her beautiful self, and some are quiet hilarious:cool:

there is a really interesting story behind her pics.

Shes a photographer and saw an ad by a clothing company wanting pics of bigger women for a special campagine they were running. The ad was just .. atrocious, very condescendingly written.

So, she decided to take these pics. All of them feature food, her beautiful self, and some are quiet hilarious:cool:

Wow that sure is a come back picture and funny now that you have informed me, thank you:)

Wow that sure is a come back picture and funny now that you have informed me, thank you:)

There are a few more that she took. She really stuck it to American Apparel, especially after she won their contest, but they refused to give her the prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back