New Story Advertisments

"From Friends to Lovers" has been cancelled due to my lady's wishes, and if I ever want to see her naked again... Well, you get the idea. In lieu of that, I've started a fiction series called "A Stainless Steel Cat" in the Interracial Love category, and the first few chapters should be up shortly after "Night Falls in Berlin". Sorry about that, but I'm not going to make my girl angry. When momma ain't happy, NOBODY's happy. Capische?' :)
as I commentedto another writer: it should be trueto life, but notlife itself!
 
Here's my first ever Literotica story:

Waiting Patiently
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=97850

This is a true story about me and my best friend. We are still going strong, too! I would appreciate any feedback anyone has to offer - both good and bad! Thank you!!
retching hearts: Your story reads well and flows okay, is correct in grammar ans usage, but that is about it. For me, as a writer and reader, the proof is in the details. Don't just tell me you sucked his cock, tell us what it looked like was it pink, brown, tiny, huge, sloppy, crooked.
Same with pussy and tits, was her cunt opening petal by petal like a deep red rose, or was ir soft and pink. The more detail, the more real ir will seem. You might find that these descriptions come easier if the story is not actually true. Or use a true incident and build on it. One more tip I learned from Ray Bradbury: as the climax nears, and the action intensifies, your sentences should get shorter and crisper. Keep going, thebest thing a writer can do is write, write, write
 
Making Me -

I have been posting stories for a while, but only today discovered I can advertise them. I haven't seen much mention of gay stories in this thread, but I write other kinds, too. I cant list all 20 of them her but please check me out and please respond. My personal favorites in the gay category are; "Pool", "Making Me" and my civil war series "Brothers in Arms".

I also have several stories in the non-erotic section. I would have more but they take so long to get approved, that my reading public gets anxious for a new installment of one of the serial stories.

Please read my work and respond.In the non-gay erotic section I favor "Margo, A Virgin".

By the way. I am bisexual, but have not had sex with anyone but my wife in 30 years, so my stories are true fantasies.
 
New(ish) Story: Hotboxing

Hi All!

MJ10/Mr. J here. Just wanted to make you all aware of my first(ish) story "Hotboxing". It concerns a young car thief, Jen, who gets more than she bargained for when she tries to break into an auto engineer's house in California. There are elements of mind control, enslavement (I'll let you decide who--or what--is doing the enslaving), and a little backstory a well. It's not your typical Lit story, But if you like you femme fatales in a bind, this is the story for you.

http://www.literotica.com/s/hotboxing

Constructive criticism welcome!
 
Beginning to post to Literotica on10 May 2013, the seven-chapter Group Sex novella, sr71plt’s The Indian Prince, which is one of a series of sr71plt’s (published under the name "habu") gay male CIA Candy Store unit—using sex in spying—espionage and intrigue novellas. The Literotica posting will be completed by the end of May.

This novella includes MFM, MF, MM, and MMM couplings.

Although set in an imagery Indian satrapy, many of the elements of this story are factual, extracted from the history of another country. If you think you know which one, take a guess.


BLURB:

Prince Bhadur Khan of the remote, but strategically located, Indian satrapy of Balrampur is an inbred and crazed killer with two fetishes: He has an obsession with military discipline and exotic military hardware and he is just as aroused by man flesh as by his revolving succession of wives. Regardless, the prince has become the linchpin of maintaining U.S. interests in the region. There is enough complex and volatile political and sexual intrigue going on in the court of Balrampur to make Machiavelli’s head spin. The United States has become embroiled in the Balrampur court’s machinations and is heavily committed to keeping the prince happy because Balrampur plays host to a secret U.S. photoreconnaissance jet operation keeping tabs on events stretching from the Near East to Southeast Asia.

Into the center of the palace’s den of scheming snakes is thrust young CIA Candy Store unit agent Craig Townsend. Craig possesses the combined needed attributes of being a jet pilot and just the sort of man who revs the Indian prince’s engines . . . and this is precisely what young Townsend is assigned to do for the interests of U.S. intelligence.

The palace plots thicken and become more dangerous and volatile by the hour as Craig Townsend is called upon to serve more plots and desires in the palace than he can count, let alone keep in balance. Then a new and unavoidably present threat of terrorism and treachery from within descends on Balrampur and the American contingent there.


602663.jpg
 
Last edited:
For the Colton Drake fans out there that haven't seen them yet, I have three new chapters in his life up.

http://www.literotica.com/s/under-a-blood-red-sky-ch-01

http://www.literotica.com/s/under-a-blood-red-sky-ch-02

http://www.literotica.com/s/under-a-blood-red-sky-ch-03

Chapter 4 has been submitted, and is awaiting approval.

Also, "Night Falls in Whitechapel" will be up soon. It's a re-edit of "Night of the Ripper", which has been removed at my request.

And lastly, I'm working on Marielle Tabra's origin tale, entitled "Twice Banished". As always, I hope everyone enjoys the ride. :)
 
Non-consensual Section

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the board and after much lurking and deliberation, I finally plucked up the courage to join and post a couple of stories. They're called 'Infidelity' and 'An Older Man'. I hope you find the time to read them and I'm always grateful for constructive criticism in order to improve my writing.

Thank you and I look forward to more reading, more writing and getting to know you!

SubMe. :)
 
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the board and after much lurking and deliberation, I finally plucked up the courage to join and post a couple of stories. They're called 'Infidelity' and 'An Older Man'. I hope you find the time to read them and I'm always grateful for constructive criticism in order to improve my writing.

Thank you and I look forward to more reading, more writing and getting to know you!

SubMe. :)

Hi SubMe

You need to include links to your stories.
 
Back
Top