No its My lover not your wife. (Ash_13)

“mmmm hold on.”-He went to the stairs and calls up.-“Honey find the Wedding albums to for the kids.”-I walk back over knowing there burried in the attic.-“there we go now.”-his fingers find her pussy and began to move them inside her.-“mmm so wet go on why not ask your father in law take that pussy and mouth.”

Intey to protest and say “ we shouldnt do this anymore im married to your son” as youbsee im semi conflicted by the taboo nature of this situation. You can see that confliction in the fact that i only attempt to halfway block your fingers from pumping in and out of my tight bald slit but still allowing it to continue as small gasps escape my lips in the process.

-He pumped her pussy and whispered in to her ear.-"But do you really wan't to stop that cock feels good doesn't it."

My hands over my mouth as i can tell your enjoying my tight young pussy because your fingers are really going to town. Panting hard but also trying to keep quiet. Trying to resist nit cumming on my father in laws’s fingers, but instinct is taking over as i blush feelling my pussy grow wetter by the moment.

-He took her hand and removed it from her mouth and kissed her using her hand to stroke his cock more as he fingered her pussy and felt her contract her legs cumming right there on the seat he removed his fingers as he put them in her mouth to clean he can tell his dominant nature has a nice effect on you we finish and clean up sitting back on the couch just in time as my son and wife come down we are looking at pictures as if nothing happen.-

The next morning youbreceive a text. It says “you are probably expert on what your son likes. Need birthday ideas for him for this upcoming weekend. He always likes when i buy new outfits. Want to go shopping with me for suggestions and a “2nd opinion?” Im off tommorrow, he works late. See you then. “

The text also states for you to pick what i should wear when we go shopping. You text back....

Last edited:
“Sure i can help you there and Wear your Pink blouse with a pencil skirt it shpuld be warm enough for that wear your three inch pencil heels.”-he suggests as he smiled the next day comes as i pull up to the house and wait for her as he smiled.-

I walk out in the requested attire, looking like an office exec. The skirt just slightly above the knees shows off my toned and tanned and, as of this morning, silky smooth freshly shaved legs. I get in and say “thank you for going with me, a second opinion is always good. This way i know what to get for your son a.k.a my husband” i chuckle at the “a.k.a” part and flash a friendky smile. We arrive at the mall and our first stop is....

-He smiled as they get to the mall and begin walking around we go to victoria secret and he walked in with her.-“My son likes it when you look sexy lets find you a few pieces .”-he smiled and whispered.-“I can always maybe give you a second opinion on these.”

"He would like the pink one but i love the blue i can buy you one if you like."-He said and smiled looking to her eyes seeing her eyes go to his buldge.-

I pick the pink one out and change into right there as you pay for it. Paired with the 3” strappy white heeks i was wearing, i dont look slutty yet very sexy. As we walk through the mall you get some odd looks as the age difference is noticeable. I sneak glances at your bulge as we walk and ask “more shopping?” As you know i love retail therapy, since my husband complains often to you about it.

“Sire where to next?”-he smiled keeping close tonher my sons messages me and asks how its going i say good.-

“Summer is coming up and all the working out ive been doing, need a new swimsuit maybe a bikini for your son to see me in. We head to the summer clothes themed store. I say “pick out 3 you think you.. i mean that you think your son would like and i could “model” them for you then maybe a bite to eat. You pick out...

-One is a black one piece butnit has fish nets showing her tits but covering the nipples in the middle. And mesh around her oussy area. The second was a two piece with bright red material and yellow trim it was very nice and the third was a two oiece but the bottoms were like a mini skirt blue with Black design.-“mmm here you go.”-He hands them to her and stay out side the fitting room though i hear you fingerig your self wondering whats up and taps the door.-“you ok?”-Wondering if you have me fuck you hear or if we are leaving.-

“Umm yeah im ok” saying that hoping you didn’t hear me knowing you being my father in law and all shouldn’t make me horny but in a taboo way it does. I come out a feew minutes later as you agree to buy all three for me if i can “model” them
later for you. You take me back home and my husband is working in tge back yard. He will be there for awhile. You were out helping him for a bit, you told him you had to go inside to look for..... as you come in what room am i in....

-Lex walked out seeing her go up.-“hey son how is the yard going.” “Going good dad.” “i see that how long will you be working on that your wife wants me to help her clean your guys room and maybe move the guest room around.” “I will be a while andnafter i am done here i need to go to lowes and pick up a few things may need to go to a few places.” “Ok i will be up stairs.”-He goes up stairs and knocks on the bed room door hearing you say come in i see you in one of the baby dolls we just bought.-“Well now very sexy is that for me or your husband.”-he approached her seein her shiver with how dominant lex is.-

“ my hu... my husband” i say slowly yet as i utter those words my desire filled eyes licked on your bulging crotch. I stand almost mesmerized as you pick me up and literally toss my petite little frame onto the bed. I am shocked yet semi turned on by the bold move since your son is so vanilla when it comes to intimate matters. “I love your son but he only tends to the yard and not this “ landscape” i chuckle as i run my hands over my body like a tv model showing off a game show prize.

“i think we need to tend to you now tell me lovely What should we do with that lovely landscape. i know you need kinky sex you proved that to me but what should indo to you now?”-he kissed over her neck and bit down a bit and slowly pinnig her down.-

My face blushing a bit knowing you arw my father in law and all and with a little schoolgirl like giggle. I nod my head toward a bottom drawer, saying key is taped behind picture. Go ahead unlock it. “I was saving for your son bur hes too vanilla. Didn’t get your boldness.”

-He took the key and unlocked it i peak out the window as my son gets in his car driving off meaning he needed something. He grins happily as he open the drawer and takes the items out seeing much more.-"Oh a costume Diary interesting but i think."-He removed the vibrator, Cuffs and blind fold.-"be my submissive kitten hands behind you and be stripped for daddy."-He grins looking to her eyes.-

Stil blushing as i strip for my father in law, the whole taboo nature of it all, i strip naked and put the blindfold on and allow you to cuff my hands behind my back. You compliment my toned young body talking about wanting to see it from day one your son and i began to see each other. You lie me down, on my back, hands behind my back, blindfolded, completely at your mercy.

-He began to lick and taste her wet core his fingers teasing her nipples with touches and light pinches moaning in delight from her lust.-"mmmm fuck thats it you like how much better i am then my son huh baby. beg for it baby beg for my cock while i tease."-Hearing her having trouble forming words as he teased more.-

My hips buck to your touch and tongue. You see a mixed look on my face even with my eyes covered via the blindfold. It is half pleasure and half “we shouldn’t do this”. Soft moans escape my lips. I pleas for you to finish as my husband will be home from Lowes soon. You can sense by my writihing that my mind may be conflicted but my young nubile body seemingly craves your touch.

"Who's you rmaster? I say when we are done you know that."-Knowing you love a man in charge and my son being the wet noodle he is has not been such. He pinched her nipples as he looked up.-"Beg for me to fuck you baby girl..."

Back