Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sure I felt a change for the better last night. The world just seemed brighter & sexier. Now I know what it was- the incredible Vanessa is back.

So glad to see you here again and hope you and Richard are doing wonderful.

So good to have you both back here and can't wait to see more. One amazing couple.

lowflykiwi said:
Welcome back... Stunning as ever :rose

Hi Kiwi .. it's nice to hear from you. :)

Beautiful!!

Thank you!

Welcome back Vanessa and you look amazing :kiss

.. much appreciated Ridinghood.

Still one of the sexiest bodies anywhere.

.. that's really nice to hear John ...

New haircut to go with the new thread?

:) ... I guess so .. I like a change now and then ..

Here you go and here we come! Beautiful!

Haha .. thanks Literot!

Woo Hoo, glad you are back.

Looks like you grew out your hair.

Thanks AB. Yes .. it took ages to grow out, but finally got there.

lord almighty! the literoticians prayers have been answered! thank you jesus and you too vanessa and richard!

glad to have you back posting. love the pic! how goes the new digs? hope you are both well. heath

*giggle* ... the new digs are fabulous .. loving it more and more everyday .. thanks Heath .. :)

Welcome back Richard and Vanessa!!!! Very good to have you back!!!

Thanks for the nice welcome, Knuts.

So good to see your return Ms V.

Hi Kdb .. thank you!

Damn sexy. Glad to see your hot body again!!

Nice to hear from you Ben.

Hi! It's great to see you back! Lovely shot as usual. thanks for sharing.

You're very welcome, Mark. :)

Agreed!..

:)

Very erotic pics

Many thanks, Sandy.

You're off to a very beautiful start.

That's lovely .. thank you BBQ.

That is a sexy pic

.. glad you liked it PTB .. there seems to be a bit of a beer theme going here ...

Perfection and welcome back!!

Thanks very much, Ginger.

I was sure I felt a change for the better last night. The world just seemed brighter & sexier. Now I know what it was- the incredible Vanessa is back.

So glad to see you here again and hope you and Richard are doing wonderful.

We're really really well thanks Dirtwrench .. and what a warm and charming welcome ... *kiss*

So good to have you both back here and can't wait to see more. One amazing couple.

That's much appreciated DunkD. :)

Didn't catch you on your previous turn through Lit but Hello and I hope I get lucky enough to see more.

That's lovely .. thank you BBQ.

.. glad you liked it PTB .. there seems to be a bit of a beer theme going here ...

I'm pretty sure we're not related, but then again I didn't always know what Dad was up to.

first of all I like the beauty of the shot. You are sexy. Love the side boob!

Also love the sneakiness of the picture. it gives the impression that the photographer just came upon this scene and took the pic without the subject knowing. very cool.

So glad you're back on Lit...Eagerly awaiting some more vids-luv the sound of your pleasure.

attachment.php

Hi Vanessa and Richard,
It's great to have you guys back on literotica, I enjoy your posts so very much and am looking forward to whatever comes next. As you say Vanessa nice to have a fresh start now and then. Love the first picture, Vanessa you are as beautiful as always and your gorgeous derriere does it for me every time. :)

Hi Vanessa and Richard. Funny I came across one of your pics on another thread yesterday and was wondering what had become of you two. I'm so glad you're still out there and are back on lit once again. You remain one of my favorites after many years. I wish more couples were able to enjoy each other and their sexuality the way you two do. Welcome back.

Delighted to see you again Vanessa. you have been sorely missed.

That's nice to know, OB .. many thanks. :)

Hi V, Welcome back sexy lady and subscribed :heart:

Thanks very much, Seamus!

I have always adored your guys' photos. So thankful you're back to posting! :heart:

That's great to know, and I have to say, that's a beautiful avatar pic you have.

first of all I like the beauty of the shot. You are sexy. Love the side boob!

Also love the sneakiness of the picture. it gives the impression that the photographer just came upon this scene and took the pic without the subject knowing. very cool.

I like that comment, LS .. it's always great to see a pic through someone else's eye, and I see what you mean about the impression it makes.

So glad you're back on Lit...Eagerly awaiting some more vids-luv the sound of your pleasure.

Hello Luvto .. thank you. :)

Hi Vanessa and Richard,
It's great to have you guys back on literotica, I enjoy your posts so very much and am looking forward to whatever comes next. As you say Vanessa nice to have a fresh start now and then. Love the first picture, Vanessa you are as beautiful as always and your gorgeous derriere does it for me every time. :)

Thanks very much for the lovely compliments, Binns. We'll see what Richard comes up with next ... :)

Fantastic, V and R. Still as sensual as before. We recently posted a few of your photo's, sourced from the web, onto the Milf thread in F&S.

It took me awhile to find that thread, and the comments, DL .. but I'm very glad I did as the compliments were wonderful! Many thanks for your contribution too. :)

Hi Vanessa and Richard. Funny I came across one of your pics on another thread yesterday and was wondering what had become of you two. I'm so glad you're still out there and are back on lit once again. You remain one of my favorites after many years. I wish more couples were able to enjoy each other and their sexuality the way you two do. Welcome back.

Thanks for the kind words, MrR ... we're certainly very fortunate to have found one another.

Love this photo, it's an excellent figure study with wonderful lighting to show off your figure and tan. The way your hair falls along your long lovely back is profoundly erotic. Glad to see you back and hope that all is well with you and yours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back