Where's the Rest of Me?!

attachment.php

You have amazing legs:):heart:

I just topped 100 posts. That means I get an avatar and a profile picture. That means that it's again time to change my signature.

For the record, here is my old one:

Secretly Sexual

EmpressJosephine_211031053e8f53771d7a-converted.jpg

Empress Josephine

I've toned down the current one. Here it is:

Last edited:
I just topped 100 posts. That means I get an avatar and a profile picture. That means that it's again time to change my signature.

For the record, here is my old one:

Secretly Sexual

EmpressJosephine_211031053e8f53771d7a-converted.jpg

Empress Josephine

I've toned down the current one. Here it is:

Something sexy about a woman wearing a mask:):kiss::rose:

Newbie here just popped my post cherry!College Professor here also. Had to post after seeing those lovely legs.

hello Empress, I just wanted to post and add my admiration to that of all the other guys on here, you have truly amazing legs and I love your seamed stockings and heels

Next request Empress Josephine ...

(scenario) There is a theater play that I know you really want to see. To add to the evening, I have reservations to a 5-star Italian restaurant that generally takes weeks for a reservation. After giving you the news, I sense your excitement about it all...

What formal evening wear would you choose?

I myself am wondering what formal wear you would choose. And if it I may be so bold... what intimates you would choose or would you go with out?

This is my usual avatar...

image.php

But I'm changing it today to this:

02af7cd21e0fc612faa8793e063f4a69-pearlsquare.jpg

No "fair weather fan" am I!

Back to my traditional avatar.

Back to my traditional avatar.

Attachments

18.8 KB · Views: 177
love your smile, and love your style!
great name, too... come play on the Over 50 thread :rose::kiss:

Most of me (so far)

I've included the most revealing yet photo of myself in one of my various role-play threads here. If you are interested, you'll have to search it out.

;)

I've included the most revealing yet photo of myself in one of my various role-play threads here. If you are interested, you'll have to search it out.

;)

Lovely! :)

I thought it was probably you. It's nice to know for sure.

George

It's nice to know you're reading my other role-plays, apparently even before I post shameless invitations to review them like the one above!

It's nice to know you're reading my other role-plays, apparently even before I post shameless invitations to review them like the one above!

"Shameless" ? Well, technically I suppose it's close to that. But there's nothing wrong with using a talent for marketing, especially if you think of this whole thread being part of the "invitations" mentioned above -- since the product and the materials used in the overall campaign are of such high quality, are an honest depiction, and so very pleasing to the eye.

Back