Shy and unsure, I'm new

Wow very sexy, love the tease can't wait to see so much more. Your body is out standing, just outstanding.

You do need to keep going for the sake of all the men (and some women) on this board. Please!

Haha, you're all very sweet. I'll probably post more tomorrow, I'm not anywhere near my computer at the moment.

That last picture was especially Sexy and trust me I'm sure NOBODY was paying attention to those mirrors. A few other things had out attention.;)

So, I've been toying with the idea of creating a Lit account and putting up pictures for a while, and I finally created an account, I guess the next step is pictures. I'm not really confident about my body, so please, be nice. Oh, and I'm in college, so the mirrors here aren't really clean. Sorry about the smudges in the pictures...

Here goes.

View attachment 1167594
View attachment 1167595
View attachment 1167596
View attachment 1167597

Totally hot Babe!

You're all wonderful, thank you!
You'll definitely get more at some point after my classes.

So, I've been toying with the idea of creating a Lit account and putting up pictures for a while, and I finally created an account, I guess the next step is pictures. I'm not really confident about my body, so please, be nice. Oh, and I'm in college, so the mirrors here aren't really clean. Sorry about the smudges in the pictures...

Here goes.

View attachment 1167594
View attachment 1167595
View attachment 1167596
View attachment 1167597

You are simply gorgeous!

Great pics! Cute and sexy bra. I have to concure that matching panties would be fun. However, I'd love to see any panties on you :)

Thanks for sharing and welcome to lit! I am looking forward to seeing and hearing more from you!

Back