Cheeky, cute, english, hunk...well 3 out of 4 is ok right!?

Thanks ChibiFangirl :devil:

Another day off for me here in Oz, so if any ladies are passing through, well you where I am for that itch you just need a help to scratch! Haha! ;)

Well hello from London!

I'm back home on holiday for a few weeks and have some time to kill, so if any of you lovely, cheeky lit ladies are around drop me a PM as I'd love to have a cheeky flirt! :devil:

Now I know why I live in Australia... This weather sucks balls, and not in a good way! :caning:

Any ladies browsing who fancy a flirt with a cheeky English guy on holidays in England and is depressingly looking out of the window as the rain pours down!? ;)

I'm back! Just dropping a line in the ocean that is lit and seeing if any females fancy a nibble...:rolleyes:

I'll happily return the nibble, or lick, or suck, or bite... :devil: As always, would love some aural stimulation but drop me a note if you like the sound of my thread! X

A very casual, and slightly lazy and unimaginative bump as its Sunday evening...! If any cute lit ladies are having a browse and fancy some cheeky, flirty banter then you know where I am...!:devil:

Just a Chris Hemsworth sized bump for you this evening...! Would love share my English accent with any ladies who love it...!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
What's 6 inches long, 2 inches wide and drives women wild? A $100 bill!

Any ladies around for a cheeky flirt!? I have given up crying over Brexit so need something/someone else to take my mind of it...!

Happy Sunday to all the lovely lit ladies!

If any of you have stumbled across this post looking for some cheeky, English banter and aural fun then feel free to drop me a quick message and I'll happily do all the leg work... Or lip work as it might be! X

A warm Sunday morning welcome from Oz! You know the drill, cute, cheeky English lad here for all your aural wishes and desires...! If you're a lady who has a penchant for an English accent and loves flirting then drop me a PM! X

I now know what it feels like to be a female on Literotica... Just had to empty my PM box for the first time in about 3 years!:rolleyes:

Anyhow it's now ready and waiting for the 1000s of messages to start rolling in from all you lovely lot ladies who can't resist a cheeky, English guy and his equally cute accent... Everyone needs a bit of self-praise now and then, right!:devil:

Thanks LonelyLittleRed, seems like we kissed each other... Definitely my bad due to being off this for a little while as life got in the way!

Any lovely lit ladies browsing by who fancy some cheeky banter with a cute English guy... If you're a fan of the accent then even better, aural is my specialty 😉! X

Yeahs indeed! Most definitely your loss... However we'll make it work soon missy!

Sunday funday here in Oz! Any cute lit ladies browsing and fancy some cheek chats with this English cunning linguist :devil:

Happy Xmas from 'straya!

Any ladies still waiting on santa to deliver a cheeky, cute, English guy with nothing but a bow and an accent to aurally please them!?

Alternatively if you're just up for a flirt then I'll see what's left in santas sack and do my best to deliver! X

Just an old-fashioned bump. So 2014 I know...

But then again little bumps can sometimes bring so much pleasure... especially when it involves my warm tongue gently licking and flicking at... sorry I digress! :devil:

Any ladies browsing, feel free to drop me a pm if a cute, English accent does it for you!

It's been a while... you know how life gets in the way. Yeah. Anyhow enough of the sob stories, Sydney is being battered by wind and rain which means I'm home alone with all the wetness outside....! If any cheeky females like the sound of a cute English guy, then I'm all yours to flirt and tease! X

It's been a while... you know how life gets in the way. Yeah. Anyhow enough of the sob stories, Sydney is being battered by wind and rain which means I'm home alone with all the wetness outside....! If any cheeky females like the sound of a cute English guy, then I'm all yours to flirt and tease! X
Sounds enticing! Are you into tgirls by any chance??

Back