Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time of year I want time to slow down. I really enjoy the holiday months. I don't want them to pass too quickly.

Good evening everybody. Hope everybody's day was a good one. Anybody do happy hour tonight?

You too July I am hoping for a lovely fall weekend. It's actually supposed to be almost 80 here today. :0

Thunder storms here tonight so suppose to be cooler tomorrow, 60's. Hopefully it will be a nice day tomorrow. Hope everybody has a great weekend.

This is an older house that we are renting. It was renovated, but not the plumbing. It has been a problem since we moved in, in August.

Glad you got them all cleaned out. Hope there are there are no more problems that would keep your beautiful face away from lit. :)

This is an older house that we are renting. It was renovated, but not the plumbing. It has been a problem since we moved in, in August.

This just may be the last site one would look for practical advice on old plumbing...but, make sure you only buy TP that is meant for use with septic tanks. Even if you are on city sewer. It breaks down easier once it hits the water. It will say on the front of the package if it is. That simple change worked for us.

Back to lit everyone.

This just may be the last site one would look for practical advice on old plumbing...but, make sure you only buy TP that is meant for use with septic tanks. Even if you are on city sewer. It breaks down easier once it hits the water. It will say on the front of the package if it is. That simple change worked for us.

Back to lit everyone.

This place is the FIRST place I would come to for questions...:). So much knowledge abounds. Thank you for the advice. I'll look for it:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back