Xena Slave's Sexual Adventures

What is Xena for?


  • Total voters
    33
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Posts
25
(I am Xena, 24 years of age, Female. I am a real life Incest Sex Slave. Used by Family and friends and many strangers, I know how to give pleasure to men! I need to please all men, it is my honor to do so. I wait daily for my Master and Daddy to take me to the daily gang bangs. Today is no different.)

Xena waits patiently for her Lord God Daddy Steven to pick her up. Omg she loves to be used and Lord Steven knows exactly how to use her. :) She was trained to take cocks and now she needs them in her to feel alive. She sits watching the door.
 
Last edited:
OOC: so what kind of character are you looking for? are you wanting a 1 on 1 or a group scene?
 
Open to men only please or women playing men! lol

TirithIre said:
OOC: so what kind of character are you looking for? are you wanting a 1 on 1 or a group scene?

Any man (or lesbian playing a man's part) that wants to fuck a slut may join. The part of Lord God Daddy Steven is taken by my real life owner My Lord God Daddy Steven. :D I am usually used for family gang bangs and My Masters have many men gang me daily.
 
Last edited:
Steven walked into the room where Xena is chained to the post, she naked as usual, Steven has been using Xena for a few years now, and she knows whenever he does that she is going to be fucked, whipped, hit and abused until her body can't take anymore. He is a slightly older man, with green eyes along with showrt brown hair. Walking right over to her he smirks and pinches her nipple roughly, looking to her.

" So how is my little slut doing today hmm?" Asking, he twists her nipple nicely, he enjoys making her scream for him.
 
xenatrainedslave said:
Anyone that wants to fuck a slut may join. Usually used for family gang bangs and Masters have many men gang me daily.

I am interested in using you.
m/32 black muscular 5 ft 11
 
Xena waits for Master

Xena was dressed in her velcro skirt and blouse made for easy pull off. She is never allowed to wear underwear, which is as it should be for a slave whore. She was so excited knowing that her Lord God Steven had prepared a huge gang bang for her today and that she would be so well used! mmmmmmmm she wanted that so badly, but then she always wanted. It was her gift to never have enough, it was what made her such a good fuckslave which pleased her Masters. She smiled to herself as she stared at the front door watching for her Lord's appearance. :)
 
Last edited:
Subtext: Being used in private messages too :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenatrainedslave
I was only aware that my brother was going to use me, he was the one that ordered me to let all the others use me. I am property and trained since I was 3 that I am only good for my holes and so I did as I was told and took them all Sir. It was a good surprise and in the end I was happy I gave so many pleasure. I would have opened for you too Sir. mmmmmmm I had on a leather black skirt and white blouse and I did not have on underwear, I have never been allowed to wear underwear so my holes will be readily accessible Sir.


Mmmmm, such a good little slave, you please my cock greatly Xena. .. I'm looking at that Yahoo pic of your sweet round ass in your little black skirt now and I'd love to see you in a leather black skirt. . .[Grabbing your hair and dipping my cock in your throat to moisten it before I shove it up
your tight asshole. . .] How old were you the first time you took it up the ass? I bet you love having your asshole stretched by giant cocks. . .
[Pulling my cock out of your mouth and getting behind you while you get on your hands and knees for me] Reach back and open your ass wide for me Xena--spread your cheeks like a good girl. . .

I bet you looked so sexy covered in cum from all those frat boys. . .After I take my turn filling you with semen I want you to sit on my face and give me a nice close-up view of what a good little slut you've been. . .It makes me so hard seeing what a whore you've been. . .Do you like pleasing
my cock by being a whore for me?

I am on yahoo now Sir. Talk to me there if you wish it. Xena_Trained_incst_slave

I can only talk to you here right now, Xena, though another time it would please me if you sent pictures of yourself to my Yahoo. . .I bet you have lots of pictures of your holes getting pleasured, don't you slut?
[Patting your round firm asscheeks in my hands and holding them open as my thick tip spears your exposed anus, pushing forward and making your asshole burn as I fill you with my throbbing meat. . . .

I was viewed by ten strangers who watched me bounce on dildos on cam Sir. To answer your question, I get horny when called: slut, whore, cunt, fucktoy, fuckmeat, cumbucket, bitch, incest whore fuckslave, daddy's fuck cunt, nasty whore or cunt, dirty whore or cunt and things like that Sir omg lowering my cum filled hole onto you Sir as ordered mmmmmmmmmmm


Mmmmmmmmmmm. . .[Putting my hands on your ass to hold you in place while I push my tongue up into your cumfilled hole and swirl it around, wiggling it against your swollen clit]

You perfect little cocksucking cumdrinking bitch, I would love to see you get used as a little tramp by a line of ten strangers until you're a squirming cumcovered mess. . .Do you have any pics of you covered in cum you can send me?

Now while you turn into 69 position so you can suck my dick, I want you to rock that nasty fuckfilled cunt back and forth on my tongue and use my mouth for your cumpdump while you ride yourself to orgasm on my face--clamp that cunt on my nose and call me all your favorite nasty names
while you push those ten guys' cum into my mouth with the force of your orgasm, as I reach back and hold your asshole open for them to take turns with. . .and then take a good piss in my mouth. . .Show me how nasty my hot little cunt can get. . .

Oh please fist me Sir. I need a good fucking and I love when so many men use me and also fist me and double fuck my holes so good. mmmmmmmmmmm I squeeze my cunt over and over to make the cum run out into your mouth Sir. Not allowed to call Masters names Sir, I am sorry Sir. Forgive me please.

I only chat here by PM. Hmmm. . .would you be allowed to call my gf names if I got her to come here and chat with you? I just want to hear you talking nasty in an aggressive mood and see how worked up I can get that hot little pussy of yours. . .I'm sure she'd like a taste of you, too. . .Your cumhole is fucking delicious. . .mmmmmmmmmm--gulping your juices down as you rain into my mouth. . .Give me a lick of that cream-filled asshole, too. .. [Uses my hands to move you up slightly so I can slide my tongue up into your ass]

As for double-fisting you. . .fuck yeah, I'd love to sink one arm elbow-deep in that slippery cunt while I shove the other other up your gaping asshole. . .Would you like that you fist-fucking little whore? [Twisting one hand around in your womb, opening and closing my fist rapidly, while my other wriggles up your ass. .]
 
Last edited:
For the Subtext Private use. :D

Have many many many pics Sir. Omg I am a well!

Mmm--just got the ones you sent--yes, yes, yes!!! You're a fucking well of cum! [Slurping! up the pic of your gaping cumfilled asshole] More, please!!! I love the one where your face is soaked--let's see more of your face getting hosed down! Let me see you suck it, too, you little bukkake bitch!
 
Last edited:
Xena My Fuck Slave My Property

xenatrainedslave said:
Xena: 24, Female, real life incest slave. Used by family and friends since she was 3 and is used to being used and knows how to give pleasure to men! She needs to please all men, it is her honor to do so. Xena waits daily for her Masters to take her to the daily gang bangs. Today is no different, she is waiting patiently for her Lord God Daddy Steven to pick her up.
ok slut ''LICKAME THE TRUE LORD GOD DADDY STEVEN HAS ARRIVEVED TO GET YOU'' ANY 1 TRYING TO BE ME BACK THE FUCK OFF IM THE REAL ONE IM 1 OF HER REAL OWNERS YOU CAN FUCK HER AND USE HER I DO NOT MIND BUT NO ONE AND I MEAN NO FUCKING 1 IS GOING TO CLAIM TO BE ME GOT IT OK SLUT LOL HOPE YOUR IN FOR A WILD RIDE I GOT SOMETHING HOT FOR YOU TO DO TOMRROW SLUT MMMM REMEMBER LAST NIGHT WHEN I HAD MY HANDS IN YOUR HOLES LICKAME ALL THE WAY IN YOUR PUSSY UP TO MY SHOLDER TWISTING AND TURNING AND YOU WAS CUMMING NON STOP AND MMMMMM AND CUMMING AND SQUIRTING ALL OVER THE PLACESHOOTING YOUR CLIT AND PUSSY WERE GETTING SENSTIVE WITH EACH TURN AND TWITST OF MY HAND AND ARM YOU CAN FEEL THAT NOW LICKAME MMMMMM IT WAS WONDERFUL MMMMMMMMM AND HOW I HAD YOU BOUNCE ON KONG DONGSTHE 27 INCH LONG 9 INCH WIDE THAT YOU HAD 2 IN YOUR PUSSY AND 1 IN YOUR ASS AND A 16 INCH BY 3 INCH WIDE TOY IN YOUR PEE HOLE XENAYOU NASTY DAMN INCEST WHORE YOU FUCKING CUM DUMP THATS IT YOU DAMN NASTY BITCH TAKE IT YOU WILL TAKE WHAT EVER I TELL YOU 2 WHORE LIKE 69 MARBLES IN PUSSY AND 2 DOGS IN ASS HOLE AT THE SAME TIME AND IN PUSSY ALSO I WANT THE BATS IN PUSSY AND ASS AGAIN I WANT BASEBALLS TENNIS BALL SOFTBALL GOLF BALLPING PONG BALL IN PUSSY AND ASSHOLE MMMMMM AND SHOULD HAVE DADDY ATTACH ELETRODS TO SOME OF THE BALLS AT RANDOM AND SHOCK YOU MMMM DADDY WOULD LOVE THATAND SHOULD HAVE HIM ATTACH AN ELCETRODES TO BETWEEN YOUR TOES ON THE BOOMS OF YOUR FEET BEHIND YOUUR KNEES ON YOUR ANKLES ON YOUR CLAVES ON YOUR ASS CHEEKS BETWEEN YOUR ASSCHEEKS ABOVE YOUR ASS CHEEKS ON YOUR LOWER BACK IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR BACK AT THE TOP OF YOUR BACK ON BOTH SHOLDERS ON YOUR NECK ON YOUR FORE HEAD UNDER YOUR EYES ON YOUR CHEEKS ON YOUR JAWS ON YOUR NOSE ON THE SIDES OF YOUR NOSE ON YOUR LIPS ON THE SIDES OF YOUR LIPS ON YOUR TONGUE ON YOUR FINGERS BETWEEN YOUR FINGERS ON YOUR TITS BETWEEN YOUR TITS BELOW YOUR TITS ON YOUR NIPPLES ON THE SIDES OF YOUR TITS ON YOUR PUSSY ON YOUR CLIT IN YOUR ASS ON YOUR ASS MMMMMMMMMMMM LICKAME XENA YOU NASTY DANM INCEST WHORE YOU FILTHY WHORE THATS IT TAKE IT ALL FOR YOUR LORD GOD DADDY STEVEN YOU BITCH REMEMBERE LICKAME XENA YOU ARE NOTHING YOU ARE WORLESS YOU ARE NOTHING YOU HAVE NO USE UNLESS YOU ARE PLEASEING ME YOUR LORD GOD MASTER DADDY STEVEN AM I RIGHT XENA????????? YOU MAY ANSWER IT LATER
 
Last edited:
This Is Lord God Daddy Steven Lickame''

I am her Master so all must refrain from posting as me. Thank You. You are all welcome to post and use my whore for your pleasures. HAVE FUN FUCKING HER!
 
Last edited:
Xena knows what to do.

OMG he is here now and ready to use her as she is meant to be used! mmmmm. Xena bows to her Lord God Daddy Steven and shows her filled holes to him to let him see she has followed orders. All the kongs and the pee hole dildo are still in place from earlier last night. She was opened so wide by him and she knows he has more of the same planned for today and for that matter everyday. Afterall, that is what a fuckslave is for isn't it? She is so fucking wet thinking about the fists she took just a few hours ago, and of the Kongs that are still inside. She misses the real cocks every second she is without them, but the dildos must do for now. mmmmm. She feels him push on the dildos that are in her holes to see if cum squeezes out as it should, she knows he is doing this to confirm that she has followed her orders and has kept the kongs in her holes ALL night as she was ordered to do. She hopes desparately that he will see that she has and that her holes are so open and ready for the horses she will be taking today. One thing she knows is that she is worth nothing if she is not pleasing her Lord or her Daddy, she is only alive when she is pleasing them! She is meat, property meant to take whatever is shoved in her bodies holes. Oh how she loves to have her holes opened wide. mmmm She will be bold today and ask to speak so that she may get to beg to be opened wider then ever and to ask for the honor swallowing cum today, she wants it so so much. Bowing her head and looking at the floor she speaks, "Master Lord God Steven, may this one please speak Sir?"
 
Last edited:
Yes Xena Does Know What To Do

yes xena you may speak tell them of all the nasty things i have done to you and of all the nasty things i have yet planned for you you nasty damn incest fuckmeat :heart: tell them how i can shock you with only my voice and tell them how i can control your body you sult tell them.......... tell them...... :devil: mmmmmmmmm tell them how i make you take 50 to 100 guys daily or more mmmmmmmmm how i love seeing the slut gang banged how i love to fuck xena's pee hole mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes but only me and her daddy frank get to fuck it for now like he did today :) when i was on the phone and heard xena getting fucked like the lil' whore she is :kiss: :devil: :heart: :) :D i love how big a slut xena is she will take anything i or daddy puts in her no matter what it is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm got to love a slut like that xnea is so good at fucking she only needs 1 hour sleep a day and she can fuck for thr rest of the day and keep going she is sooooooooooo damn wanting and needy i love that in her she just begs for more cock and i keep giving it to her more and more and more so if any of you men want to join in the fun come on and hop in and fuck 1 damn hot and horny incest whore hell bring all your male family and your dogs all cocks welcome :) right xena?
 
Last edited:
Please This Whore Wants More Please Sir

I turn and face my Lord,"Oh thank you Sir. This one is so open and yet she wants to be more open, if you can please, please open me some more, this whore of yours begs you to please shove more into her, Please Sir." She gets on her knees and reaches for his pants, knowing that if she pleases him he will grant her wish, or so she hopes. She unzips his pants and uses one hand to take his huge manhood out of his pants and put it into her hot waiting mouth. mmmmmmmmmm How she loves her Lord's cock so. She then puts her hands behind her back and uses only her mouth to take his cock in and out, over and over, deeper each pump, oh how she loves this and needs this. Looking up she sees the smirk on her Lord's face, which always means he is getting pleasure and that means she will get pleasure too. She knows that the horses and the dogs and electrods in her holes are things that give him pleasure. So daily she begs for them. Oh but this weekend she was told that if he was happy with her that she will be with 150 men and many horses without her usual one hour of sleep, fucking straight though! Oh how she especially loves these weekends, her holes tingle so much and get a constant pounding. It is like heaven on earth to her and she sees the joy in her Lord's face and on the faces of all the men as they wait in lines and especially on the faces of the ones already in her nasty needy holes. Oh my Lord is cumming now mmmmmm she feels his warm cum in her throat and she drinks every drop, she moves her mouth off his cock and sees as usual it is still hard even after cumming mmmmmm that is so wonderful to see. Then she looks up with longing in her eyes, "Lord, please oh please let this unworthy slut make you happy this weekend by letting many open this sluts holes wide, please Sir, this one begs of you Sir." Her heart is pounding and her holes are tingling in hopes that he will respond in a way that will make both he and she happy.
 
Last edited:
subtext: Response to Lord's request

Yes Sir,

I am for using day and night and for making you and Daddy Frank happy by taking all you give me. I am a lucky whore to have such wonderful Master's. :D I love how you open me up and shock my body with electrods and give me so many cocks to open my holes and especially love how your words can make me cum and cum and do things omg. :D I am all yours body and soul Lord! I am your property and you give my holes what they need and crave daily Sir. Thank you so so so much my LORD GOD DADDY STEVEN Sir. :heart: :kiss:
 
Last edited:
You Know What You Have To Do

yesyou nasty slut lickame yes you have started pleasing me but now you must start pleasing me" more by pleasing all 150 men and all thse horses and these dogs only then slut only then when you have finished the 2 day fuck fest will rest lickame not till then till then you will be fucked staright threw with out any sleep you will not sleep you will only drink lemon aid and cum lickame and whatever dady frank gives you to eat lickame
 
Last edited:
Subtext: Being used on phone too. :D

:kiss: I was used by Viper on phone and on Yahoo it was so so good. See I really am a whore FuckSlave in real life and he saw that on cam and heard it on the phone. In the future he will see it even more if he wants. :kiss: :D I love to be used and used and used, I kept going even after we got off the phone. mmmmmmmmmmmmm ty Sir :heart:
 
Last edited:
Love My Slut Slave

You are so welcome and deserving your holes were made to be open and streached and opened wider thats what your holes were made for thats what you were made for" :D :) and yes Xena you are a lucky whore to have daddy frank & me giving you all this pleasure all the time no other woman in the world or any other slut or slave gets this treatment Xena so yes you are a lucky whore................ ;) :nana: :heart: You lucky incest whore you, Xena :D
 
Last edited:
Xena My Fuck Slave At Our Last Gang Bang

OOOOOOOOHHHHH WOW everyone said here comes xena she is all opened up and here comes daddy fank and her lord and god and master and daddy steven the other owner of the best slut in the world she will be doing so much today the mens eyes fly open wide as they stare in shock as they see that xena walks in with 2 kong dongs in in her pussy they are 27 inchs long by 9 inchs wide each and she has a 16 inch by 3 inch wide toy in her pee hole also and she has a kong dong 22 inch by 6 inch wide in her asshole she is open good for what is about to happen to her here in just a few minutes the men see nothing strange yet evil grin and smile cross my face i walk xena over to the stable daddy frank and me we open up the gate and xena gasp she is suprised she was not expecting this in side the 'stable is the hog mmmmmmmmm today xena your holes will be fucked and stretched open wide you nasty damn slut i hope you like your suprise mmmmmmm daddy lets get this bitch in there and get that hog to fucking her good i walk in and reach down in xena's pussy i reach in deep taking out 1 of kong dongs i pull it out slowly inch by inch till it pops all of the way out with a loud pop when it is out. i reach back in with my hand inside xena's pussy deep to retrieve the other kong dong. i say xena you may cum mmmmmmmmm i start pulling it out as she moans in joy and pleasure as she screams my name LORD GOD DADDY STEVEN LORD GOD DADDDY STEVEN LORD GOD DADDY STEVEN LORD GOD DADDY STEVEN MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THANK YOU LORD MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......... :) your welcome xena the second kong dong is out now and she is now totally wide open and ready to be fucked mmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats it daddy frank she is all ready for you now and that big hog cock and oh yes did i forget to mention that you were also goting to be taking horse's in your pussy 2 at a time and dog's in your ass and we also have goats and donkeys here today and eletrodes and men here today to use on you mmmmmmmmmm today is the day of many first for you and you will be opened wider and wider and wider and wider as i have promised you xena today will be 1 gang bang i promise you will like :catroar: :) :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Gang Bang Begins

Xena was astonished to see a hog in the stables, and now she was being told it was going to fuck her. Oh my, that would be a something new and different. But also something pleasurable, she loved cocks, any cocks and well a hog cock is still a cock. So many men present to watch her being taken by a hog, she knew they would enjoy the show and it would make them hornier knowing that she had that hog in the pussy and ass that they would be fucking soon. She smiled and bent over knowing her Lord would be removing one or more of the kong dongs that were embedded in her pussy and ass. This was a natural thing to her, afterall she was well trained and well used as a FuckSlave whore should be.

She heard mixed voices calling her names and astonishment at how open her holes already were.


First man, "Wow, look at that. Damn that must be painful, but it sure looks nice and nasty! What a cunt whore she is!"

Second man, "Hell yeah look at the fuckmeat incest slut, she knows her place! Only good for fucking and I can't wait till i get inside those nasty holes of hers!"

She also knew she was definately a WHORE. She smiled as she spoke,

"Oh Lord Sir thank you for your wonderful surprise and this one promises to do her best to please you and all the men Sir. You do so many wonderful things for this unworthy whore Sir and she is so greatful Sir."

A third man, "See she does know her place hahahaha, nasty filthy cunt whore! I want me some of that!"

Different voices mingled together with simular accusations.

Now she felt him pulling out one of the Kongs that was embedded in her pussy. She could feel the eyes of all the men on her and different voices all combined so much so she could not make out was was being said, as her Lord reached into her to pull out the huge dildo. mmmmmmmm How wonderful it felt and when it popped out it made a wonderful sound and she almost orgasmed with the feel of it. She made out one voice in the crowd then.

A voice, "Look at her face, she likes it, hah. Damn bitch is going to get plenty and I can tell she will enjoy every second of it!" and he laughed.

She wanted to respond but her fighting off the urge to cum took so much concentration she could not. Since she knew she was only allowed to orgasm when told she held it back. But she was so close it was torture, but she would have to endure the torture as was her place. She could not and would not cum until allowed to. This lesson was learned by many years of practice. She felt her Lords hand on her shoulder as he used it to guide her to her knees and then onto all fours. Oh it was about to begin in ernest, ohhhh my she thought as she felt something against her cunt lips and the sound of the hog as the men held it in place above her ass so that it could sink its cock into her waiting cunt. She gasped, "Ohhhhhhhh, thank you Lord Steven Sir, thank you Sir. Please make it go deeper, please Sir. Mmmmmmmmmm This one needs it Sir! PLEASE THIS ONE BEGS SIR."

First Voice, "See I told you she would enjoy it and take it all in with one lunge! You owe me $50.00 pay up sucker!" laughing in the crowd.

Second voice, "Wow, you were right this whore bitch is great, here's your money. It was worth every penny to see this! Thanks for the invite pal."

Then she felt as they let more of the hogs weight press down on her and it's huge round member pushed even deeper into her throbbing warm cunt. The hog was making loud noises now and the men were screaming in enjoyment so much that she could tell they were getting turned on more and more with each passing moment. Soon they would line up and begin giving her mouth the pleasure of their cocks. Oh she craved them in her mouth even now. She could not hold it back,

"Ohhhh, mmmmmm, OMG, Please Sir, let this unworthy cunt whore have cock in her mouth? Please mmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhh, yesssssss this one is a whore! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, please Sir oh please, ahhhhhhhh."

She was so hot now and she could not help moaning and making sounds, it was all so good! Then oh so wonderfully, she saw a cock in front of her face.

A voice, "Here whore your first taste of pure red hot meat! That's it you bitch, and you better take it all!"

She opened her mouth and felt him shove his cock hard down her throat. Yes this is what she needed and wanted. mmmmmmmm More she thought, MORE!She sucked and licked wantingly with lust. Then she gazed to see so many men lined up waiting for her to devour their cocks. What joy she felt at that moment. She could not even make out the voices anymore, it was all too wonderful and it would be for hours more. mmmmmmmm omg YES this was heavenly!

(Thank You My Lord God Steven for making me so happy with the hog and men yesterday. :kiss: I love :heart: you Sir.")
 
Last edited:
:rose: xena you are welcome :rose: " xena you have just started now you must take 2 horse cock's in your pussy at the same time xena this is another new thing we have planned for you today daddy frank and me have planned this first for today you will allow me to open your pussy wider xena much wider than before as for the promise i made to you to make you take bigger and wider and longer thing's and to make you take them deeper today you will do that you will be fucking horse's in 2 by 2 when 1 set is done anothe set comes in its place while your doing that xena you will be sucking off all the men non stop 1 after the other no breaks only break you will have is for air also there are the dog's at some point xena daddy frank will have them fuck you also he will decide when a big smile cross's daddy franks face and he laughs mmmmmmmmmmmm you namsty damn whore you big titted incest whore you nasty damn incest fuckslave you incest cum dump lickame you big titted slut you lil incest fuck meat you incest fuck holes you will take it all and love it and learn to love it mmmmmmmmmmmmm yes thats it you nasty damn whore take that fucking horse cock thats it mm yes that it daddy frank help me shove these horse cocks in this whorse pussy xena starts to gasp her eyes widen her mouth opens wider and wider mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes bitch take these horse cocks in you bitch you nasty damn whore if you can't take it i will fucking make you take it bitch you whore you were made to take cocks and to be a whore and a slut and nothing else if your not pleasing your not worth nothing so you better fucking take these 2 fucking horse cocks in your fucking pussy now bitch take them take them take them now xena take them in you now you nasty damn whore mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats a girl xena mmmmmmmmmm yes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good girl mmmmmmmmmmmm good girl look what you did for daddy frank and me and all these men xena big smiles come across all of our faces you managed to take thier cocks deep inside you xena mmmmmmmm thats a good slut xena lord god master daddy steven is proud of you you are pleaseing him slut your pleasing him well for now but the only way you know your pleasing him is to be super nasty xena.
 
Last edited:
Xena Gets More and More Surprises.

Xena felt the hog fucking inside her filthy cunt, it's cock was so warm and thick mmmmm, she wanted more. It was bouncing on her back driving into her! Then just as suddenly as it started she felt it's cock pulling out of her cunt. OMG she needed MORE oh please more and more.

Begging, "Oh PLEASE Lord, PLEASE let it fuck this whore some more, PLEASE. This one needs it Sir. mmmmmmmmm It's cock felt so so so good inside me Sir, please more, it feels so gooooo....ugg."

A new cock went into her mouth before she could say anymore.

Man's voice, "That's it bitch take my cock down that throat! You don't need to be talking whore, you need to be sucking! So SUCK Bitch! Oh wow yes, take that hog out of her cunt and put it's cock up that sweet asshole. Ted get your hand in that cunt where that nasty hog just fucked this piece of fuckmeat!"

Then, she felt as the hog's cock was being shoved into her ass! She felt a fist was now being shoved deep into her cunt! OMG mmmmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhh so good she thought. All her holes were filled and opened as they were trained to be. She was now so so diliriously hot she was pushing her body hard against each object that was inside her!

Voice from a man in line waiting his turn, "DAMN, look at her go! I can't wait to have another turn! She keeps asking for more, even with her mouth full! HAHAHA." (Laughter by many)

Then the man in her mouth, "That's it fucking incest slut! Take every bit down that throat and you better not puke! Yes, suck it like that cunt! Ahhhhhhhh"

She felt him cum in her mouth and she sucked harder and licked every drop and then when he was all done cumming he took his his cock out of her mouth and he backed away to give room for the next man to shove into her mouth.

Man spoke, "Hell YEAH, you bitch! You licked every drop like a good whore, now as a reward, OK WHO'S NEXT! See a good reward more cock!" (BIG laughter)

It only took a few seconds for the next cock to shove into her mouth.

New voice spoke toward someone else, "Oh yes man you left her mouth nice and warm and wet, thanks dude!" Then she saw the man turn his attention to her, "Now you dirty nasty piece of fuckmeat, you are going to take my cock all the way down your throat, EVEN MY BALLS!", he smirked.

Roughly he shoved his cock deep into her throat and then began to pump it and with each pump drove it deeper and deeper, till his balls were at her lips. He shoved hard now, making her take his balls all in. She moaned in pleasure and gagged and this treatment would greatfully go on man after man after man.

Now out of the corner of her eyes she could see two horses being led into the stable. Suddenly she heard the hog make loud noises and felt as it exploded cum into her asshole! OHHHHHHHHHHH, she sucked the cock in her mouth harder now mmmmmmmmm. A warmth filled her, making her want to cum, but she held it back. She felt the cock she had been sucking so hard cum too.

She pleaded loudly,"Oh hhh hhh, pleaaa aaaase mm mm mm." between his pumps.

He was pumping hard now, "ARGGGGGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSS FUCKING SLUT THAT'S IT YOU FUCKING BITCH, THAT'S IT! ARGGGGGGGGG!" then he pulled out and slapped her face, "YOU BITCH THAT WAS FOR BEING SO GOOD! You make my wife seem clumsy compared to you and now I will be wanting you every time I fuck someone! Damn You!"

Xena was used to this, "Thank you Sir." she thanked him even for the slap. She knew she was lucky to have been allowed to suck him and anything he did to her she was lucky to get. Then all activity stopped and she felt herself being lifted up.

Daddy Frank with an evil smirk spoke, "Okay slut, now get up and get on the horse fuck bench! Let's show all these men how open our whore can get!" then he turned to Lord Steven and some others, "Tie her legs and hands spread eagle to the bench. I want her in position to take both horses cocks at once. hah!" Then to me, "You dirty cunt, now you are going to feel a new sensation without being able to resist. Two horse cocks are going to fuck your cunt at once and a kong dong will be shoved up your ass and YES you will keep sucking all our cocks too!" he smiled wide.

(To be continued.........)
 
Last edited:
Fuck My Fucktoy!

lord god daddy steven speaks to xena mmmmmmm so xena so what do you think of your gang bang mmmmmmmmm was it something i promised you would never forget xena you nasty damn incest whore was it not all i said it was BITCH xena now take my cock in your mouth now and suck it........................." :catroar: thats it i have helped them tie you up to your horse table and bench now since you are experincing new things me and daddy fank will be having you suck us both off at thae same time as the horses eneter your pussy and that kong dong is in your ass xena mmmmmmmmmmmmm thats it slut get us nice and ready mmmmmmmmmm yeas you fucking piece of hog fuck meat xena now xena will be horse fuckmeat. evil grin from daddy frank and lord and god and master and daddy steven mmmmmmmmmm yes that a goodhorse fuck meat xena take them deeper and deeper in your holes i want you to take them the deepest you have ever took 2 horse cocks in you evenytime pumping harder and faster and deeper i want you to be super nasty for daddy and me the nastiest you have ever been in your entier life xena thats it xena be the incest bitch i know you are be that whore daddy trained you to be me the bitch i have helped teach new things and open wider xena thats it tell every1 who's you are who you belong to whose property you are mmmmm thats it you nasty damn whore you nasty filthy whore you filthy cunt you cun you incest fucktoy you incest fuckmeat you incest bitch xena mmmmmmmmmmm yes thats it suck me and daddy good make us cum in your mouth and when you feel us cumming in your mouth xena you will have an orgsam so powerful it will shoot all the way over to the wall and it will not stop and you will not stop cumming or flowing until we say 2 xena mmmmmmmmm you nasty damn slut you orgasam will be so powerfull it will keep bouncing off the wall on the other side of the room xena mmmmmmmmmm you nasty damn slut now take those damn horses in you deep bitch thats it take them take them take them xena take them for us make us proud please us mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you better please us with that orgasam 2 if it's not good enough you will do it over till it is xena you damn bitch you whore thats it you know what you was made for xena mmmmmmmmmm yes and just wait xena there is more yet to come more suprises in store for you mmmmmmmmmmm you nasty damn bitch you nasty damn whore :kiss: :devil:
 
Last edited:
Hogmeat

lord god daddy steven speaks to xena mmmmmmm so xena so what do you think of your gang bang mmmmmmmmm was it something i promised you would never forget xena you nasty damn incest whore was it not all i said it was BITCH lickame xena now take my cock in your mouth now and suck it ........................." :catroar: thats it i have helped them tie you up to your horse table and bench now since you are experincing new things me and daddy fank will be having you suck us both off at thae same time as the horses eneter your pussy and that kong dong is in your ass xena mmmmmmmmmmmmm thats it slut get us nice and ready mmmmmmmmmm yeas you fucking piece of hog fuck meat xena licame now xena will be horse fuckmeat. evil grin from daddy frank and lord and god and master and daddy steven mmmmmmmmmm yes that a goodhorse fuck meat xena take them deeper and deeper in your holes i want you to take them the deepest you have ever took 2 horse cocks in you evenytime pumping harder and faster and deeper lickame i want you to be super nasty for daddy and me the nastiest you have ever been in your entire life xena thats it xena be the incest bitch i know you are be that whore daddy trained you to be me the bitch i have helped teach new things and open wider xena thats it tell every1 who's you are who you belong to whose property you are mmmmm thats it you nasty damn whore you nasty filthy whore you filthy cunt you cunt you incest fucktoy you incest fuckmeat you incest bitch xena mmmmmmmmmmm yes thats it suck me and daddy good make us cum in your mouth and when you feel us cumming in your mouth xena you will have an orgasm so powerful it will shoot all the way over to the wall and it will not stop and you will not stop cumming or flowing until we say 2 xena mmmmmmmmm you nasty damn slut you orgasam will be so powerfull it will keep bouncing off the wall on the other side of the room xena mmmmmmmmmm you nasty damn slut now take those damn horses in you deep bitch thats it take them take them take them xena take them for us make us proud please us mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you better please us with that orgasam 2 if it's not good enough you will do it over till it is xena you damn bitch you whore thats it you know what you was made for xena mmmmmmmmmm yes and just wait xena there is more yet to come more suprises in store for you mmmmmmmmmmm you nasty damn bitch you nasty damn whore :kiss: :devil: to be continued
 
Last edited:
Xena Gets The Horses

Xena knew today was going to be special! Daddy and Lord had told her as much. She felt so excited when they tied her to the special horse fuck bench that had been built and designed specifically for this kind of occassion. But today something more was planned for her and she would not be able to pull away or use her hands to stop anything that was going to happen, but she was their property and her life was theirs not hers. Her trust in them made it thrilling and tremendously easy to let them tie her up. God the horses were huge and she would be opened so wide! She looked at her Father and her Lord,"Daddy, Lord please let this one please you, please make them open this cunt up, this cunt is YOURS! Sirs."

Daddy looked at her, "Yes, yes, don't worry cunt, they WILL. Okay men, line up for her mouth." he laughed slightly. Then turned to Lord Steven, "We get her mouth first son." he turned to me,"You will be taking both our cocks in that cunt slutty wet mouth and you WILL take them deep!" He turned to some men that were holding the horses, "Okay bring them into position! The cunt's legs are tied wide open to let anything into her nasty holes. Put both cocks into her cunt, then shove a Kong into her ass."

Xena laid there waiting for the new experience, she was happy that she had such wonderful Masters that knew what a fuckslave slut was for. Oh so many men were lined up for her mouth, but she was always glad that her Father and her Lord were always first to use her and last to use her. It is how it was meant to be. Suddenly, she felt the first cock going in hard. She could not help to mutter, "Ohhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm TY LORD, TY DADDY! Please fuck this cunt so so goo..." Her Dad and her Lord shoved their cocks into her mouth in the middle of what she was saying.

Daddy looked at her,"Like one of the men said earlier cunt, shut up and suck!" he laughed and everyone else did too. He was looking at the men holding the horses again, "Force the second one into that nasty cunt NOW!" Looking down at me, "You better not bite us when that goes into you whore or ELSE! mmmmmmmm Yeah, suck like that slut, just like that."

Xena was in heaven again as the second cock was pushed hard into her cunt! OMG! It was tingling so good! She wanted it so so much now! She wanted to reach down and guide the cock, but her hands were tied! Then something she enjoyed happened. A milk machine was hooked up to her huge, voluptuous breasts. Her nipples were already hard, but the milk machine always made them harder! Ohhhhhhhhh, she tried to squirm as the machine was turned on. The suction was so strong and made her nipples tingle so much! She tried to speak but the cocks in her throat made her words muffled, "Ohhh, Dawwwdy, mmmmmmm tingeelen morre pleaa.."

Frank looked at his property, his daughter, with pride in his mind. He would never let her know that. She was HIS and he had made her for this, that is all she needed to know. He smiled as she tried to speak, but only mutterings came out. He pumped faster now as he watched the horse cocks going in and out of her nasty cunt. Later, he will get inside that cunt too. He looked at her, "Slut you better shut up and SUCK and squeeze those cocks and make those horses cum! More horses are waiting a turn so fuck hard whore!"

Man in line speaking to others in line, "Oh my fucking god! Look at them open her up! I want some of that ass and cunt later! But her mouth looks nasty too. Such a nasty filthy piece of fuckmeat! Bitch wants it bad too, look at her face, she is loving it!" he smiles.

Another voice, "Shit that bitch knows how to fuck, that's for sure. Making all of us hard too by the looks of it. The cumbucket only needs to know how to say two words, YES SIR! That makes all our cocks hard." having looked around and seen all the other men hard like himself.

Muttering voices all at once, "Slut craves it. ; Yeah, look at her go! ; Damn cockwhore better take all of mine when I get my turn! ; You know she will, look how she is moving and sucking, she really needs it! ; Hell, I need it!" then laughter as all the men were stroking their cocks waiting for the chance to impale her with them.

The horses were pumping hard and fast and she felt them opening her up! Then she felt the kong go into her ass hard and deep and with each pump from the horses the kong went in deeper! Ohh how nasty she was! She sucked Daddy and Her Lord harder as instructed and felt so hot and needy and wet, so filled up! Listening to all the men calling her names and seeing them stroking made her so horny! Oh My God, fuck me, FUCK ME! she screamed in her mind.

(To be continued :D )
 
Last edited:
Subtext: Lord's id names and my e-mail address.

verbinator said:
Xena, got any pics to go with the latest parts of your story? ;) What's your email again?

Rod


Yes, my Lord has pictures, ask him. Add any of these id's from yahoo to talk to him. :)
Master4AllSlavesAndSubs03
Master_2Xena
Bye2All
 
Last edited:
Back
Top