Harley & The Joker

ChantelXOX

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Posts
1,120
Name: Harley Quinn
Age: 25
Looks: http://static.srcdn.com/slir/w1000-...-Robbie-as-Harley-Quinn-in-Suicide-Squad1.jpg
In: http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/1nky2c-i-100x100.jpg , http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/images/g/~gsAAOSwL7VWm6nY/s-l225.jpg and http://www.planitcontrolit.net/imag...tin-Bianca-Patent-Leather-Pumps-Red-140mm.jpg

Harley was an ex psychiatrists and that is how she had met her Puddin the Joker. He had changed her whole life. She had been known as Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel but now she went by Harley. She also had been an Acrobatic. Harley really loved her Puddin. She would do anything in the world for him. She was a devoted and maybe even just a little obsessed with the Joker.

The Joker had recently been put in prison but it wasn’t going to last for too long. Harley had been given a message from one of the Jokers goons that Joker would be out tonight and she had to meet him at a club. She was looking forward to seeing him. She got showered. She curled her hair and got dressed ready to go see her Puddin. She couldn’t wait to see him and she knew that he would be wanting to have a lot of fun because he had been locked up for a few days.

She ran her hand through her long hair as she got in the car to go to the club. When she got to the club she went straight to the bar and ordered herself a strong drink. Her eyes were locked on the door as she drank her gin and tonic. She couldn’t wait to see her Puddin walk through the door.
 
Joker

I had been in prison for three whole days and couldn't wait to see Harley. I paid off the right people for the mayor to let me out of prison and made my way to the bar. I ordered my driver to stop at a pet store on the way.

I got to the bar and walked in the door. I could see Harley at the bar having a drink. I made my way over to the bar and pulled her head back by the hair and kissed her hard, my tongue slipping inside her mouth.

I broke the kiss and smiled down at her and she noticed the bulge in my pants. I laughingly said "Hi, miss me Sweet Cheeks? Is that a rabbit in my pants or am I just happy to see you?"

I reached into my pants and pulled out a rabbit and said "It's both" and began laughing hysterically.
 
I was so excited to see my Puddin. Oh he looked fine. I smiled seeing him walk over to me. He pulled my head and he kissed me. His tongue slipped into my mouth. My tongue played with his. I was so happy to see him.

I noticed a bulge in his pants. “Of course I missed my Puddin.” I said kissing his cheek. I was so excited to see him pull a bunny rabbit out. “Oh my god Puddin a little bunny. I love the bunny.” I said taking the bunny and stroking it.

“I love him and I love you.” I said. I kiss him passionately wrapping my arms around him. “I am so glad you are out of prison. I have missed my portion of Puddin.” I said laughing as I run my hand through my long hair looking into his eyes.
 
She tells me that she has missed her Puddin as she strokes my hair. I signal over to my chief of my security detail and wave him over.

He comes over and I tell Bob that I am going to need a private room for Sweetcheeks and myself. He departs and I hug Harley close telling her "Yes, I know. I am going to give you some Puddin soon enough".

Bob kicks out a couple from a room and he glares at me as he is being told to hit the road. I offer my hand and say "No hard feelings". He snatches his hand back and says that my ring cut his hand.

I apologize and say that it is a new ring and pull a wad of money and give his girlfriend $500 and tell her "Here sweetheart, go buy yourself a new dress. I suggest black" and laugh as they leave.
 
I smiled at Bob when he came over to us. Every time Mr J isn’t around Bob likes to flirt with me and maybe just maybe I flirt back just for fun, I like messing with him. Puddin holds me close to him. I love his big strong arms around me.

“Yay I need my Puddin.” I say excited that Puddin is going to give it to me. I rub my body against Puddin’s wanting him desperately. I hear some commotion across the room.

I look over seeing someone giving Bob problems. We move over to the little problem. I start giggling seeing Mr J cut the man and taunt the girlfriend about need a black dress.

“Somebody’s gonna die.” I start chanting as I giggle. I watch them walk out. “Bob you staying to watch, is that your thing? I would leave the room Mr J doesn’t like sharing.” I say to Bob playing with my hair.
 
I can feel Harley rubbing against me making me want her that much more. As the couple walks out, Harley asks if Bob is going to stay and watch. I look over at Bob and shake my head no.

I tell Bob "the situation might turn messy and I am going to be preoccupied for some time" as I grabbed Harley's ass cheek and give it a squeeze.

We make our way into the empty room and I hold her close. My hands roam over her ass cheeks and I whisper in her ear " It has been three whole days and I find that Mr. Happy is needing some TLC".
 
I giggle when Joker grabs my ass and tells Bob things might get messy and he will be preoccupied for a while. “Bye Bob.” I said waving at him and smiling. Joker leads me off to the empty room. He holds me close to him.

“Oh Mr Happy not very happy right now because he hasn’t his little kitten milking him.” She said with a purr. I run my hand over his chest. “Your little kitty has missed her milk.” She said. She meowed at him playfully.

She stopped him walking and moved down onto her knees and rubbed her face up against his crotch purring and meowing at him like a very playful and hungry kitty cat.
 
I can feel her hands running over my chest as she tells me that she has missed her milk. She meows at me and then drops to her knees and rubs her face against my crotch.

I pet her long hair and tell her " Yes, Mr. Happy has not been milked in three days". I can feel my cock growing longer as she rubs her head against it.

I can feel my cock getting hard and I say to her "Oh yes, my Purdy kitty, you know how to make Mr. Happy very happy".
 
Mr J pats my long hair just how I like. I like when he treats me like his little kitten. "Oh more Mr.Happy he's been so neglected." I said. I could feel him getting hard against my face. I love hearing I know how to make him happy very happy.

I undo Puddin's trousers and push them down and then his boxers. I stroke his thick, long cock. "Feed your kitten Puddin." I said looking up at him hungry for his meat. I run my hand up and down his cock.
 
Joker

I feel her hand slide up and down on my lengthening cock. She smiles up at me and says " Feed your kitten Puddin".

I take my cock in my hand and begin running the head over her red lips. I smile down at her and tell her " Oh yes, my Purdy kitty. Mr. Happy has three holes to fill with milk and he can't wait to get started." I can feel her lips part as the head of my hard cock slips inside her mouth.
 
I can’t wait to feel my Pudding in my other two holes but right now it is all about my little mouth being wrapped around his big juicy cock. I love feeding on his cock. His yummy cum is such sweet milk for me his little kitten. I open my mouth wide to take his cock. I slide my mouth down sucking my big treat. My hands stroke at his balls as I bob up and down sucking Mr Happy. I look up at Pudding as I suck. I love to see his face respond to my mouth.
 
Joker

I can feel her hands massaging my balls as her mouth slides up and down on my hard cock. I lean back with my eyes closed as she continues to suck on my hard cock.

I whisper " Oh yes, sweet kitty. You know now to make Mr. Happy very happy indeed."

I began pushing my hard cock deeper into her mouth, waiting for her to take all of it down her throat.
 
I love pleasing him. I constantly feel the urge to make my Puddin happy that means I would do anything and I mean anything. I push my pretty little mouth down his cock all the way deepthroating MR HAPPY.
 
As I feel my hard cock sliding down her throat, I gently pull her head to take all of it. I can feely balls against her chin as she sucks on Mr. Happy.

I begin sliding my hard cock in and out of her mouth, as she continues to take all of it. I begin to feel the sensation of an enormous orgasm building.

I look down on her and whisper "get ready sweet kitty, I am going to cum".
 
I so wanted my Puddin's cum. I eagerly wanted to please him. I wanted to make him so happy. This man was my all. His swollen balls hit against my chin. I was taking every inch. My make up was a complete mess. I was deepthroating his cock sucking hard. I squeeze his balls so desperately wanting his cum to shoot down my throat.
 
Joker

I could feel her squeezing my balls as my hard cock slide down her throat. I began yelling "Yes, Yes, YES!" as my cock began pulsing out hot cum down her throat. I pumped my hard cock deeper inside her mouth as the last of my cum spilled out of my cock.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear 'Mr. Happy thanks you for letting him cum in your mouth. He wants to rest now and get ready to fill your pussy later.'

I helped her up off the floor and turned her around to lean over a chair. I leaned over her back and whispered in her ear 'It's my turn to make you cum, sweet kitty.'
 
I love feeling of Mr J cumming deep into my throat. This kitty loves her Puddin's cum very much. Such a great milky treat! "Mr Happy is very welcome and I can't wait for him to see his favourite friend little kitty cat." I said. He helped me up fro. The floor and pushed me over a chair with my ass sticking out. "Yay kitty wants to cum for Puddin." I giggled excited. I was ever so wet for my Joker.
 
Back
Top