What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, nice to know where I can go, when I'm feeling too good about myself and you girls can make me feel shitty!! thanks!!:D

i didn't need a discount THAT bad...he wasn't hot at all.

Anytime! :D

Just take your glasses off....that's what I do!

I had my first eye exam in about 30 years today....I was pretty nervous but thankfully my friends were there to make me feel like a huge pussy.

The doc said my eyes were actually really good, especially for someone my age. I'm gonna get some bifocals for reading and welding... he said my eyes were really pretty too..

perhaps that explains his hands on my thighs.....????:eek:

That is better than my story. The male anesthesiologist held my hand during cataract surgery. Of course I was so wigged out, I didn't think about it until well after they were done. And I didn't even get to enjoy the buzz from the drug, it was so mild.

but im not blind like you are..:eek:

True....but my glasses don't cost as much either. :eek:

That is better than my story. The male anesthesiologist held my hand during cataract surgery. Of course I was so wigged out, I didn't think about it until well after they were done. And I didn't even get to enjoy the buzz from the drug, it was so mild.

I'm in big trouble if I need eye surgery...I'm squeamish about eyeballs.

I dunno man... unless your hand was close to your junk, I think mine might be worse.

tho, I AM lying too.. so maybe you get some skeev points.:D

I had my first eye exam in about 30 years today....I was pretty nervous but thankfully my friends were there to make me feel like a huge pussy.

The doc said my eyes were actually really good, especially for someone my age. I'm gonna get some bifocals for reading and welding... he said my eyes were really pretty too..

perhaps that explains his hands on my thighs.....????:eek:

Made my freakin' afternoon! Maybe he didn't think that was your thigh. :cool:

Oh that's sweet! I'm sure he knew your apprehension.

but I didnt get the free Drew Carey ones like you....I got fuckin TITANIUM!!!

suck it!!

You saying there's something wrong with these??

image_zps2827d289.jpg

ive watched film of cataract surgery...its actually pretty cool to see. ON SOMEONE ELSE!

Actually I think it was in case I felt pain, I would squeeze rather than talk. Wanted that eyeball to be very, very still.

I looooved that show The Operation...and I could watch anything except the eye surgeries. Can't even wear contacts because I have to stick my finger in my eye to do it......BLECH!

Actually I think it was in case I felt pain, I would squeeze rather than talk. Wanted that eyeball to be very, very still.

I think it's still sweet.

I once did a science project where I brought in a bag of cows eyes I got from the butcher. They are about golf ball size and squishy.

I think it's still sweet.

I once did a science project where I brought in a bag of cows eyes I got from the butcher. They are about golf ball size and squishy.

I brought some of those home from anatomy class and let the kids dissect them.

If you take the lens out, it bounces like a Super Ball....I was the coolest mom EVER that day!

I bought my first reading glasses 4 months ago. I've gone thru two pair...no way am I paying more than 5 bucks to look
<<< that hot.

I'm good about taking care of that sort of thing. I have two pair of lowest power ones i got at the dollar store ive had for a long time..

the eye guy told me 42 is the magic age when your eyeballs start to be less flexible and that continues til your 55 then thats it.. thats what your stuck with.

ive watched film of cataract surgery...its actually pretty cool to see. ON SOMEONE ELSE!

I watched 45 seconds of a 7 minute video, shut it off and ran away screaming like a little girl. That was before the operation. Doc told me I was an idiot for watching it.

I think mine were $165 for the frames.

well I paid 470 bucks today for an exam, frames and progressive bifocals with scratch protection on them. Thankfully my insurance will cover most of it.

Perhaps if I needed glasses full time, i wouldve done different.

I'm good about taking care of that sort of thing. I have two pair of lowest power ones i got at the dollar store ive had for a long time..

the eye guy told me 42 is the magic age when your eyeballs start to be less flexible and that continues til your 55 then thats it.. thats what your stuck with.

I haven't had any trouble yet....but I laughed at my BFF last weekend when she moved her phone farther away and then closer up so she could see it. It's good to be e younger friend :p

Didn't help that she was impaired.

So I have 9 yrs of aging on my eyes yet? Maybe it's best we can't see what each other look like as detailed as we age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back