Failed/unsuccessful seduction of a married man/woman

dirty62harry

Virgin
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Posts
1
Hello,

I'm looking for stories involved failed/unsuccessful seduction of married men/women, and would appreciate any links to such stories (I only found one story with "failed seduction" tag).

I mean stories where a woman tries to seduce a faithful husband, but fails because he doesn't succumb to temptation (even though he's really tempted). Or vice versa, so that that wife is being seduced but ultimately stays faithful. So there's no cheating involved, but there's a lot of sexual come-ons from the pursuer, which the faithful spouse doesn't know how to deal with it (maybe he's scared of the other spouse's reaction, disbelief, inconvenience at work (if it's from a coworker/client),...), doesn't always/at the beginning recognize, or is tempted (which is why it's not immediately rebuffed, but still not reciprocated, unless perhaps some small flirtation) but ultimately stays faithful.

The pursuer's actions would start innocently/small, and would then escalate in desperate, frustrated attempts to seduce.

There's tons of stories with successful seduction that results in cheating, and I'd love to read one with a different outcome, while still being erotic.

Thanks for any answers!
 
I doubt there are many if any stories like that. It would be like an action flick where the villain couldn't take over the world because stealing a nuke from the US military is impossible. Maybe as a comedy about how hard it is to be Dr. Evil but otherwise you be kinda screwed.
 
Try this story. I think it comes close to what your looking for.

She Wouldn't, Would She? ch 1 and ch 2
byCharley_Ace
 
I have such a real-life story in the works, about a young military wife who resists seduction. The plot bunny already exists in embryonic form in one of my RON'S JOURNAL episodes. I may not finish it right away, so hold not thy breath.

I've seen a number of stories where some men and women resist, and others succumb. I just finished reading the WHEN WE WERE MARRIED series, which includes this theme.
 
Hello,

I'm looking for stories involved failed/unsuccessful seduction of married men/women, and would appreciate any links to such stories (I only found one story with "failed seduction" tag).

I mean stories where a woman tries to seduce a faithful husband, but fails because he doesn't succumb to temptation (even though he's really tempted). Or vice versa, so that that wife is being seduced but ultimately stays faithful. So there's no cheating involved, but there's a lot of sexual come-ons from the pursuer, which the faithful spouse doesn't know how to deal with it (maybe he's scared of the other spouse's reaction, disbelief, inconvenience at work (if it's from a coworker/client),...), doesn't always/at the beginning recognize, or is tempted (which is why it's not immediately rebuffed, but still not reciprocated, unless perhaps some small flirtation) but ultimately stays faithful.

The pursuer's actions would start innocently/small, and would then escalate in desperate, frustrated attempts to seduce.

There's tons of stories with successful seduction that results in cheating, and I'd love to read one with a different outcome, while still being erotic.

Thanks for any answers!

The Story BAM by patricia51 sounds like what your looking for.
 
I think the idea is very interesting and have sketched out a rough idea but am not a talented enough writer to pull it off in my opinion.

Basically the story involves the married couple being happy but are in a bit of a rut. Both around this time become objects of attempted seduction. One is able to resist while the other eventually gives in.

Seeing each character and how they react in similar situations would make for an interesting story. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any story that has tried something like this
 
Isn't revenge bad? Yet, try as I might, I can't really think of a revenge story where the protagonist doesn't ultimately take his revenge. Even the ones where the protagonist learns a higher value, the antagonist usually bites it in the end. Monte Cristo got his way. The six fingered man had to die. The Bride had to Kill Bill. Sometimes as an exercise, I try and re-work the endings of these plots. They never seem satisfying.

So, too, with cheating stories. The cheat is the payoff and its so difficult to contrive a satisfactory ending where there is no cheating. Its almost like cheating stories are the horror genre of erotica and when its done well, it purifies the reader in a way, even if the monster wins (Saw I and II, Texas Chainsaw et al).

I suppose a satisfying story like this needs the original relationship to be more important to the reader than the cheat, so the theme isn't cheating at all but just a central dilemma. There's a story there, and a good one.
 
I suppose a satisfying story like this needs the original relationship to be more important to the reader than the cheat, so the theme isn't cheating at all but just a central dilemma. There's a story there, and a good one.

This is a compelling story to me. I would love to read about a great relationship that suffers and perhaps recovers, or even if not, the drama is good story. But perhaps this is too much for mere erotica? This seems more the substance of deep romance or tragedy. I have played with the theme at several junctures but I haven't found a path to keep it both sexy and tragic.
 
Boy, i wrote a story for the Christmas contest and merely mentioned a revenge fuck and the critical rain poured down like a sunami. Long time readers unfavored me even. One critic prevented my story from getting good ratings by trashing me merely because my main character, who came home with an expensive git for her husband and found him fucking HER secretary under the tree.
She goes to a bar and picks up a man and they plan, but do not carry out a revenge. That's all bam!
 
Boy, i wrote a story for the Christmas contest and merely mentioned a revenge fuck and the critical rain poured down like a sunami. Long time readers unfavored me even. One critic prevented my story from getting good ratings by trashing me merely because my main character, who came home with an expensive git for her husband and found him fucking HER secretary under the tree.
She goes to a bar and picks up a man and they plan, but do not carry out a revenge. That's all bam!

Mate I hear you.

I have written several cuckold style stories. When I do I get hate comments and judgmental idiots commenting.

Oddly, the stories I've written about a good church wife giving in to a demon lover to not get such attention.

Odd lol
 
how would a failed seduction be exciting or even interesting? I do not get it.

I have a tale in the pipeline of a failed seduction of a young military wife. I think it will hold interest because of the story as a whole, not just the rebuffed advances. Hint: The seducer and his target attend an off-post community college in the Mohave Desert, meet in an anatomy class, and share a cat to dissect. Not the stereotypical office seduction, hey? And the narrator DOES have other gals to fuck, so it's not a sexless story. Stay tuned for THE TEMPTATION OF FELICE.
 
Back
Top