Because I Miss the Spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, everyone. I've been directed to share another leg shot ... and so I shall. I do aim to please!

Not my favorite pic, but I had limited leg shots in my stash. Guess that means a new photo shoot is in order, huh? Maybe with some nice thigh-high stockings. :)
crouched_legs.jpg

Mmmmmm love the legs and everything that is above them!!

you have one fucking hot ass!

I'd love to rip those panties down and give you a nice richly deseved spanking...

Good morning, everyone. I've been directed to share another leg shot ... and so I shall. I do aim to please!

Not my favorite pic, but I had limited leg shots in my stash. Guess that means a new photo shoot is in order, huh? Maybe with some nice thigh-high stockings. :)
crouched_legs.jpg

Love the pic.... if you're aiming the camera you're "aim" is pleasing

so does this mean...?

Oh, I definitely enjoyed seeing the effect I could have on men ... and the occasional woman! (or couple.) I've always been an unabashed exhibitionist, and knowing I'm turning someone on, is a huge turn-on for me! I'm happy to hear I'm causing your pants to fit more snugly. ;) Feel free to get comfortable ... club rules don't apply here on lit! :devil:

For starters i love your teasing aporoach to a picture thread :). I can see why your feet were so well liked, your toes look absolutely suckable and i would love to lick them after a night of dancing. Now you say club rules dont apply... does that mean i can whip it out and stroke it as you dance? Also does it mean i can suck your toes and worship your gorgeous tight butt?

crouched_legs.jpg

So hot! Love the legs, and some nice thigh-high stockings would just send me over the edge honey!

crouched_legs.jpg

Oh, what a good morning it would have been!

I love the new pics! You've got the cures in all the right places, grrr!

It's like your backside and legs are just calling for us to grab a handful and gently squeeze. We'll try not to leave to much of a mark ;)

Mmmm you are fan fucking tastic! Not sure if id like a lap dance from you back on the day or now because you have a dead sexy body still. I too like taking naughty pictures ast work. Big thrill. Keep it up please and I will do the same. You need a pole to practice on???

very nice indeed

nice photos every single one.. and you have AMAZING legs.. ok drooling over now :D:rose:

You all are great, I'm having a fantastic time performing for you. :D

Perhaps a sheer camisole while we wait for me to have a few moments alone at home to try on my new thigh highs for you all.
20130504_190051.jpg

Yikes! I'm pretty pale in direct sunlight! Hope the glare doesn't blind anyone ;)

Perhaps a sheer camisole while we wait for me to have a few moments alone at home to try on my new thigh highs for you all.
20130504_190051.jpg

Yikes! I'm pretty pale in direct sunlight! Hope the glare doesn't blind anyone ;)

lovely!!! waiting to see more :)

20130504_190051.jpg

Hot damn! What I would give to be able to play with those lovely breasts.

Don't mind the glare, especially when the first thing that popped out to me where those nipples... made a little "pop" of my own ;):devil:

to be standing behind you, wrapping my hands around you squeezing your breasts. mmmmmm

20130504_190051.jpg

20130504_190051.jpg

Mmmmmmmm candy colored nipples!!!! Blind me gorgeous!!! :cool:

I wonder how your nipples would look after I have sucked them through that cami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back