Back again!! I missed the lovely ladies of lit ;)

You look great! Putting in lots of work! :)

Keep it up my sexy friend! :)

Thanks for the great pics!

Miss you all

Happy new year

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 37
Little late to the party...

Ok, I'm so glad I stumbled upon this and it was still up (no pun intended hehe)!
You are incredibly HOT!! I'm drooling over here! *thirsty*
🔥🔥🔥😍

Ok, I'm so glad I stumbled upon this and it was still up (no pun intended hehe)!
You are incredibly HOT!! I'm drooling over here! *thirsty*
🔥🔥🔥😍
Thank you. Glad you enjoy them! Feel free to reach out privately sometime ;)

This little update gave me the fortune of seeing your thread! And boy what a pleasure it was...

I'm torn though!

Leave you in the Calvin's that you look so damn gorgeous in or rip them away.

Decisions....decisions....

This little update gave me the fortune of seeing your thread! And boy what a pleasure it was...

I'm torn though!

Leave you in the Calvin's that you look so damn gorgeous in or rip them away.

Decisions....decisions....

The Calvins get to be quite snug with the right situation. With the briefs, I've burst right through them, so you might not even get the choice!

The Calvins get to be quite snug with the right situation. With the briefs, I've burst right through them, so you might not even get the choice!

Ha! I don't mind not getting the choice. Makes my day easier. Decisions aren't my thing, especially when it comes to a gorgeous man wearing the hell out of some briefs and whether to take them off or not.

There is nothing sexier than a man wearing briefs and his cock pushing against them. Nothing gets me naked quicker.

Also, I got your PM. Once I get home, I'll write out a proper response but the short of it will be: Yes, it'll be fun to write again. :)

Last edited:
Back