The Jeffinator's Lounge

The Jeffinator

Super Saiyan Blue
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Posts
8,365
Okay all, to reduce the excess randomness in the OOC boards of my games, I have created the Lounge. All my new rps will have corresponding OOC boards, but they will be strictly for game-related posts, such as characters, plot suggestions, etc. All other chatter may be posted here.
 
Well, family is home now, which means no Lit till tomorrow. Dun want to be on a srp site with kids around. I got the Star Wars thread up, but Team Titans, Shadows of Krypton, and the Provolone Family will have to wait till tomorrow.
 
*softly* Sorry.... *moves to a corner and curls up, not looking around*
 
*shrugs* I'd rather not take the chance. With my luck I'll get yelled at. Besides, I've had a really crappy day today, so I'll just stay in the corner of the room.
 
*shrugs* I'd rather not take the chance. With my luck I'll get yelled at. Besides, I've had a really crappy day today, so I'll just stay in the corner of the room.

Awww I'm sorry for yelling =(

*picks up Lusty from her corner and takes her to bed with her*

No sadness while I'm around :kiss:
 
Kinda hard not to when your supposed boyfriend says he wants to be with you, but doesn't cause he's not over his ex. If that was the case, why the hell did you agree to date my in the first damn place?! *curls up with Kimmeh in cat form*
 
Kinda hard not to when your supposed boyfriend says he wants to be with you, but doesn't cause he's not over his ex. If that was the case, why the hell did you agree to date my in the first damn place?! *curls up with Kimmeh in cat form*

Men suck

*curls up with Lusty*
 
Get all his stuff and we'll turn it into a nice big bonfire, roast marshmallows, and make s'mores. How does that sound?
 
Get all his stuff and we'll turn it into a nice big bonfire, roast marshmallows, and make s'mores. How does that sound?

While that sounds nice, I honestly don't want anything to do with him. He's left me alone, so that's good enough.
 
Kinda hard not to when your supposed boyfriend says he wants to be with you, but doesn't cause he's not over his ex. If that was the case, why the hell did you agree to date my in the first damn place?! *curls up with Kimmeh in cat form*


Um, because some of us are idiots? *shrug* That's the only thing that really comes to mind. Well, no, that's the most innocuous thing that comes to mind. I mean, some guys can be sort of evil and others are, well, just dumbasses.

*hug*
:rose:


:cool:
 
Awww! *hugs Lusty tight* Some men are idiots, like Remec said. Others of us don't suck at all-- well, at least not THAT kind of suck, LMAO. I'll try to get the other OOC boards posted today, but no promises -- time flies by so fast.
 
I tried to get the intro for the Provolone thread done, but kept getting sidetracked. I'll finish that tomorrow and hopefully get Team Titans and Shadows of Krypton up as well.
 
Actually, I'm gonna focus on getting Team Titans and Shadows of Krypton up first, because I want to know something from you all -- Should the Provolones be a crime family, a normal family, or a vigilante family? By vigilante, I mean a family that goes above and below the law to remove crime from the streets of their city -- even if it means slaughtering every gangster, thug, and crook. A twist to that could be a corrupt cop and a corrupt politician that are allied with the gangs. Wait a sec -- ALL politicians are corrupt! LMAO. We could also do a sort of robin hood family -- steal from the rich and powerful, give to the poor and weak. Please let me know what you all think so I can get that thread going.
 
*looks up from the corner where he had been sat on a bean-bag reading comics*

Vigilante family.

oh and i'm a guy and i know i'm a dumbass
 
Back
Top