Getting fingered

yuna1981

Literotica Guru
----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
I fucking love it! Any women love getting fingered? Any guys/gals love doing it? There are few things better than getting fingered to multiple orgasms before getting fucked, IMHO.

[Didn't see a thread for this already, if there is one my apologies.]

Actually yuna, there is a thread called Fingering. It has some great pics!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
I fingered someone in a pub under her coat, she really got off to that, and my hand got covered in juices. We got so hot we didn't make it all the way home before giving in to how horny we were.

I love getting a girl off with my fingers before have sex. Especially licking my fingers clean afterwards.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
well being a piano and guitar player, of course i love fingering! a woman can be assumed to be another instrument, belting out an opera of noises as your fingers stroke her to different notes and rhythms....until you reach that crescendo and everything becomes silent for a moment afterwards....only to go into the next performance

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Last edited:
fingered

I fucking love it! Any women love getting fingered? Any guys/gals love doing it? There are few things better than getting fingered to multiple orgasms before getting fucked, IMHO.

OMG i sooo love to be fingered. watching my lovers face and watching his fingers pumping in and out of my cunt, sooo hot, dirty and sensualmmmmm oh and the slurping sounds of my wet pussy all over his fingers, damn i am wet

OMG i sooo love to be fingered. watching my lovers face and watching his fingers pumping in and out of my cunt, sooo hot, dirty and sensualmmmmm oh and the slurping sounds of my wet pussy all over his fingers, damn i am wet

I love fingering my lover to orgasm..... I love to hold her gaze, but see her begin to lose focus.... then she closes her eyes, turns her head to the side, lets out a moan... and cums

good old fashion

Mrs K. really gets into, what she calls; Go Old Fashion Finger fuck. When she is into it...she'll, lick my finger....make me lick my fingers.....fringer herself and tell me too get her finger clean...put your fingers in too baby..... I luv it when she...Just lets go

I have to agree, I love fingering a girl. It is so much fun to get your fingers in her pussy and make her cum. I love to smell her fingers after she cums! I fingered a girl in the back of a club onetime and it was my favorite sexual exploit every. I can't wait to do it again!

Love to place my drenched finger to my lover's lips afterwards and watch their tongue slowly run along it.

I very much like to do it! I prefer to give at least 2 good orgasms as part of foreplay by fingering. :D

Fingering....fond memories of my single days with girls in parking lots, cars, i think maybe a concert.....

One of the gateway sex acts...it's where it starts and then builds to more play

Now that I'm older it's become not just a way to get to something else, but an event in its own right....the previous posts comparing it to playing a musical instrument are right...it's amazing to bring on waves and waves of orgasms from my wife just from fingering and kissing....

I really enjoy fingering

Whats sexy about is how you look into her eyes and without a word she tells you where your fingers should go. What is especially delightful is when you first touch her ever-so-slightly along her thighs how her eyes meet yours and that connection is made

It can be so much fun to finger a woman. It can be done discretely in places that you shouldn't be playing. It can also be a great way to control the amount of pleasure you are causing and draw it out as long as you desire. That and there is nothing like working the clit and gspot at the same time until they lose all control and squirt all over the place. Especially when they dont usually do it :)

Last edited:
I love it!

Two favorite fingering moments of mine. One a train in the middle of the afternoon fingering a girl I'd just met. She got a little loud, but the car was mostly empty and the conductor just gave us the stinky eye.

The other time in highschool, a bunch of us watching tv at a friends house. The lying on the couch but her head on the other end a girl who i had had a crush on for months. We had our feet in the other person's lap and she slipped my foot under her skirt and I toe fucked her in a room full of our friends.

I don't think they ever knew.

fingering

One time i was driving home from a hike with this girl whom i had gone hiking with. As i was driving, i started feeling up her legs and eventually ended up fingering her as i drove. with the thin material of her shorts and panties pushed to the side, i played with her for a long time as we moved through all the back country roads, alternating between teasing her clit and sliding a finger or two into her. Eventually she was ready to explode, and right as her orgasm hits we roll through this small town only a couple of blocks long, with no lights and no reason to actually stop. So as she orgasms, her legs start shaking and her body trembles and she lets out a series of really loud moans from one end of the town to the other. There weren't too many people out, but a few heads turned as i kept motoring on. She was spent and soaked, and we were both smiling.

Back