Pennsylvania Sound Off

Heading up to the poconos for a little drinking by the fire
 
Good time at the cabin... Sassy and Ella should have been here :)
 
Back to the poconos for the holiday... What's everyone else doing this weekend?
 
well, I give up....I talk about nudist resorts and going online to dating sites and you show your "tool" and no one has any interest:eek::rolleyes:
OK. Maybe I'll post some Pennsylvania travel comments. But, you'll have to consider the source... :D

My favorite hotel fitness center is at the M******t in West Conshohocken, (northwest of Philadelphia along I-76). I haven't been there in quite a while, but it was a spectacular arrangement. It used to be a private-subscription fitness center overlooking the beautiful hotel pool, but then became hotel-guests only. It had a great array of high-end fitness equipment as well as free weights. (I've used it as the setting for two of my stories.)

Have a happy Fourth of July, and try to take some time to remember those who fought for our freedom.
- curl
 
Hello from the Philly Burbs... new to site

Love to share stories, preferably real past experiences...

Cam/mic here on yahoo or skype..
 
Hello Everyone

Hi. We are in Southwestern PA and are a married couple looking to have some fun. Nice to see there are others from our neck of the woods in here ! :)
 
Hi. We are in Southwestern PA and are a married couple looking to have some fun. Nice to see there are others from our neck of the woods in here ! :)


I'm from south hills of the "burgh". Had to get out of the city. Now about 120 miles due north. My back yard is the national forest.
 
Back
Top