The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really loving Google Drive for keeping my writing files all in one little spot, so I can access them easily no matter which computer I'm on. It's definitely an upgrade from Google Docs.

I function so much more efficiently at work. Purpose, streamlined and focused. At night? Left to my own devices. That's why things get all....self-introspective. Usually it's not an issue. Then again, I've been tweeked pretty hard since last Saturday. Mentally, not actual tweek. Clarification for those familiar with So. Cal's meth problem. Gross.

I never thought I'd look forward to a Monday...

*jumps up and down super excited like* ohmygod. ohmygod. ohmygod! ohmygod! I've never been this excited before...

Err well I have.

But this is freaking awesome!!!!

GAH!

*jumps up and down super excited like* ohmygod. ohmygod. ohmygod! ohmygod! I've never been this excited before...

Err well I have.

But this is freaking awesome!!!!

GAH!

*squeals with excitement for Dream* Yay, for you!

*tosses some confetti*

Hmm...what does this do for your sleeping plans? lol

*squeals with excitement for Dream* Yay, for you!

*tosses some confetti*

Hmm...what does this do for your sleeping plans? lol

Sleeping plans? Heh... what sleeping plans. All sleeping plans are nulled and voided now.

Ahh crap I still work in the morning

-brings out the champagne - what're we celebrating for?

*echoes the question*

My friend is finally doing something that I really really want.

It's awesome. It's going to be amazing. I'm fucking excited.

Sleeping plans? Heh... what sleeping plans. All sleeping plans are nulled and voided now.

Cool. I work in the morning too, but that's not going to stop me from having another Cap'n and Vanilla Coke.

Awesome!

Fuck working in the morning; you can sleep later. :)

Cool. I work in the morning too, but that's not going to stop me from having another Cap'n and Vanilla Coke.

*clinks her wine glass against Fr33k's*

Heh. For a rum and vanilla coke? I could easily walk to my kitchen (after a short trip to the store for coke) but I don't drink alone.

Irony is in the fact that I had to make a short trip to the store for the coke I got. I drink alone often. Cheaper than going to the bar.

Irony is in the fact that I had to make a short trip to the store for the coke I got. I drink alone often. Cheaper than going to the bar.

Ahh but that's why you drink with friends! (Hence why I said I'm on my way and I don't drink alone :D )

Well hurry up! You've gotta catch up...:p

That won't be hard!

Of course that does all depend on how much you have drank already.... which could be a lot... hmm.

Last time I played catch up was bad. Heh, I ended up chugging and it did not settle well.

That won't be hard!

Of course that does all depend on how much you have drank already.... which could be a lot... hmm.

Last time I played catch up was bad. Heh, I ended up chugging and it did not settle well.

Chugging liquor never ends well. I've only had two. But that equates to approximately 4-6 shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back