Decadents and Dropouts IC

"Oh thank you my liege, this humble servant is delighted to please you"

She reveled in his continuous administrations, enjoyed the way he lifted her legs, played with them, even his light bites along them. She knew the bite marks would be gone by the morning, although Marcus probably did not. Another mischevious smile crossed her lips.

Then one of his hands crept up her abdomen, and finally came to rest on her breast, playing with it, tweaking the nipple. Her breasts had always been very sensible, and there was no exception this time. Markus touch aroused her, more than his kisses before. She felt every single finger of his as it wandered over her sensible flesh, sending fires through her. And she allowed herself an audible moan.
 
Last edited:
Phyliss Ovida

Aarons word got slowly to her mind, and she turned her head towards the guards, and glanced for them a while, still moaning. She did as he told her and sighted an "Hello" to them, turning her head back slowly, closing her eyes in ecstasy, panting in excitement.

The Narrator - Ludul

Ludul managed to get his upper clothes off, even if he had to struggle. He thought about jumping on her, but had a second thought. He grabbed her wrists and bend forward, lifting her up walking toward the bed. "Now that should surprise her." He dropped forward, still holding her on his back, and made a roll on her bed, pinning her under him, although he was face up.
"Now show me what you can do."
 
"Nothing without causing pain I can say with certainty," Relic spoke with quick forced breaths as she laughed. His weight pinning her well into the bed sheets. She wrapped her legs around his chest, up underneath his arms. Applying pressure to his sternum with the heel of her foot. Her boots helping to form a nice pointy edge with which to apply weight. Her other foot locked at the ankle and helped keep the pressure down. She continued to press on his chest, right over his heart. Whilst he stopped her from breathing freely, she did the same to him. It was a good thing she possessed a decent amount of strength when compared to a human woman of her own size.

But if that is what it takes...

---

On the other side of the buildings, Marcus was becoming painfully aroused. His lips soon found their way in between her legs, and he gently slid his tongue up and down the outside of her pussy. Barely touching. Occasionally he would apply more pressure to her clit, but then almost too quickly he went back to the up and down motion of long, slow licking. After a few minutes he pushed in to slide his tongue up and down her wet groove, enjoying her taste as it entered his mouth. He licked his lips, gently continuing to stoke any fire inside her.

He looked up over her stomach, wrapping his lips around her bud and sucking sharply, rolling it in his teeth.
 
The gorgon had really greeted the watching soldiers, and seemingly did not mind their presence at all. Aaron was pleasantly surprised. The two guards by now had quite the bulge in their pants, and one of them subconsciously started to rub his crotch slowly.

Aaron pulled Phyliss' hips to her tightly with one arm, while his other hand with a firm grip on her shoulder kept her in that upright position. Then he resumed his thrusts, now even more forceful than before.


---

As Marcus continued to work on her breasts, Veronica felt as much as saw his head dive in between her legs, which now rested on his shoulders. The first contact of his tongue electrified her, and she just continued to lie there, head tilted slightly backwards, eyes almost closed and enjoyed what he did.

For some reason a man's lips never aroused her as much as his genital, but arouse her they did nevertheless. Anticipating what would come next, and to spurn him on, her moans intensified a little.
 
Phyliss Ovida

The gorgon forgot the staring guards right away, she had acquired the habit of the highclass to see servants as non-existant, as something like furniture, that is usefull and sometimes even beautiful, but doesn't have an own will for itself. Her snakes jerked around like crazy, and she started to squeak and squeal again, her eyes wide open now, his seemen dripping from her face onto her bouncing breasts.

The Narrator - Ludul

"Oughh..nggh.." he tried to get up, but it didn't work from that position. "Allright, enough of that. How about... umppffffff...changing positions? papphh...Before I suffocate..."
 
Aaron was getting close again. His grip around her tightened, one arm pulling her hips towards him while he thrusted into her with increasing speed and force, the other arm groping her breasts, kneading the supple flesh. His head was buried next to her shoulder in the swirling mass of snakes, his chest again rubbing against her back.

Then his penis started to twitch, and with a muffled scream Aaron drove fully into her once more and came. "Aaaahhh". Load after load he shot into Phyliss, holding her tight towards him
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss whinced and squealed as she felt him squirting again. Gorgons couldn't go pregnant, so she welcomed the hot stream filling her, and his body pressing against her, and his head in her snakes. Her multiple orgasms run through her mind and body like a firework.
 
Last edited:
Aaron just stayed still, enjoying the sensation of him unloading into Phyliss. By her reaction she must have come at the same time, her snakes still performing the crazy dance around his head. He waited for a few more seconds in this position, holding her close, enjoying the aftermath.

Then he ever so slowly withdrew. "My dear, this has been wonderful. You are one great lover". With these words he slowly withdrew his hands from her and sat down on the bench, leaning back, resting and relaxing.
 
Phyliss Ovida

"I adore you." she sighted and just laid face down on the bench, heavy breathing. Her face dissapeared unter the load of gently waving snakes, as she laid her head down on her folded arms, her bottom up to the air. She didn't even think of dressing yet. Her legs were resting on his lap, while she just rocked her feet a little, dandling with her glass plateaus.
 
Aaron slowly let a hand glide over her backside, so lovely in his field of vision, caressing her softly.

Then he continued "My dear, I fear you have drained most of my strength, and as exciting it might be to watch your naked form, I fear I will not be able to service you again soon."

"However the two gentlemen over there" he pointed to the two guards, one holding his crotch, the other one a hand in his pants, who were still staring at her and just now got torn out of their reverie when he mentioned them. "would surely be willing to close the gap, and I bet it would be a sight to behold. I would never think about imposing this on you against your will though"

The slight spark of hope started to drain again from the guard's faces.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss didn't answer right now. She had never thought to have sex with servants before, but if he would really wanted her to do it and would guide the guards like parts of himself, just like dicks at his command to satisfy her, she would do it. But she hadn't made her mind up yet and had to think. So she sat on his lap, putting both arms around his neck, and laid her head on his shoulder. She moved her mouth to his ear and whispered: "Do you want to know a seccret? Today it was the first time that I have been deepthroating."

One of the guards suddenly renembered why he was here, after all, already his hard member and the sight before him made it hard to think. The boss told him to ask something from the gordon, although this seemed like a terrible bad timing now. The other guard was send to tell the first guard of the kobald, but he completely forgot it at the moment, just staring, drooling and rubbing his swollen crotch.

The Narrator - Outside

"Damn, that barbarian is gone... shall we go back and search for the dog girl?" ask one of the lower guards.
"No, forget her, no reason to waste any more time out side. Just don't let her get inside. If she should try to get over the wall, use your crossbows, but don't let the kobald see it. Now everybody gets back in. We will have some explaining to do." Kenruik cursed. "Rather, I have to do."
 
Last edited:
Marcus continued his worship, moving a hand up to replace his tongue as he slowly rose and crawled onto the bed beside her. His fingertips running along her thigh and up onto her stomach as he did so. He kissed up her stomach, running his tongue around her naval a few times before kissing each rib where they joined in the center.

He gazed at her, taking her right breast into his mouth. He suckled her flesh, running his tongue in wide circles across her plentiful domes. Long soft strokes from near her armpit in to caress where they pressed together. He suckled just above her nipple, before moving down to take one into his mouth. He rubbed the tip of his tongue against it, and squeezed his lips tightly around it.

Reaching down further he brushed his fingertips across her womanhood. The tips of each finger taking it's turn stroking her, the same motion one would tap their fingers on a table when bored. A wave that continued to stroke her pussy lips.

He bit down on her nipple with his teeth, pulling and suckling, rolling it around. Letting it go, it sprung back to her and he licked teasingly. His mouth moved back up, making the journey kissing up the arc of her neck, from breasts to chin. He stopped and didn't go further than that, but his tongue slid along her jaw before examining the underside of her ear.

His fingers probed deeper into her slit, but were always soft and gentle, wanting to cause as much sensation as possible. He enjoyed hearing her moan and whispered into her ear, "your moans only arouse me more, if you want me to stop you better control those." It was playful and he took her earlobe in his mouth and suckled, his hand in between her legs spreading so his thumb could play with her bud whilst his fingers continued their caress of her pussy lips.

---

Relic was almost ready to pass out herself when Ludul started to ask for release, and so she relaxed her legs, letting him go, and instead took his ear in her mouth and nibbled on his earlobe. "Better?" she questioned, running her tongue up and down the outside of his ear slowly.
 
As Phyliss wrapped her arms around him, he also held her in his arms, enjoying her beautiful body so close to him.

Aaron was surprised by Phyliss' revelation. "Truly, you must be joking. This has been an exceptional performance of yours. If you really had not had any practice before, you are a natural talent. Like in so many other things"

He would make no more mention of the guards. It was entirely up to her now whether she would enjoy such an experience.

---

Veralyn just continued to lie there passively and enjoyed the ministrations Marcus heaved on her. How his mouth moved upwards and now worked on her breasts, how it was replaced by his hands between her legs, giving her even more pleasure than his tongue had. She let out more lustful sighs.

Then he talked again, and she replied "I would never dare to ... ahhh ... impose my will upon you, ... ohhhhh my liege. Allow me to .... ahhhhid you in your pursuit of pleasure" and for emphasis let out another, particular intensive moan.
 
He kept circling her bud softly with his thumb, the pad rolling it around before changing directions and rolling back the other way. He could feel her getting a bit wetter and ran a finger down to circle her rim, knowing that inside there was the cave he wanted to bury himself in. He continued to nip and suckle her breasts, before he slipped a finger into her. Curving it up to rub along the roof of her channel. He pushed it in and out of her slowly, burying his finger as far as it would go. Withdrawing it completely he showed her how wet she was, before slipping his finger into his mouth and swallowing her juices. He slipped his finger back in, speeding up his continual assault, in and out he pushed and pulled, curling and twisting as he built up. Soon, he released her breasts and leaned down to suckle her clit, flicking his tongue across it as he continued to fuck her with his middle finger.

He loved her moans, and let her enjoy the treatment for a while after she asked if she could do anything to pleasure him. But for now he ignored her words, and continued, loving the taste of her pussy. His other fingers soon wanting to join in, and as he pulled his middle finger out he switched over to his index finger, burying it up to his thick ring, his old wedding band, now just a memento.
 
Now he started to invade her with his fingers in earnest. Ahhh, that was really good, how he probed around deep inside her. The only pity was that her breasts now were unattended to, but she was willing to pay that price.

She watched as he licked her juices from his finger. She always found this a little funny, wondering why that taste would arouse men so much, but she did not spend much time pondering this, instead just bathing in the sensations his fingers, now joined by his mouth, were causing her.
 
He was certain she was now enjoying his worshiping, at least enough to have dropped the reluctance act. And as he pulled his hands away and crawled his tongue up stomach to quickly lavish her breasts again, he grinned at her. Soon he straddled her hips, before walking himself up her body. His hard erect penis was in plain view, and he stroked himself a few times before placing his hands on the bed above her and leaned forwards. His cock quickly coming into range of her mouth, which he intended on using well.

"You can aid me now if you wish," he explained, resting on one hand to curl his other one through her hair on the back of her head.

He waited for her mouth, wondering just how she would repay the prior methodical and intense worship he had given to her. He wondered if she even noticed how painstakingly he had tried to turn her on and arouse her.

Deep inside his mind caused his cock to twitch as he envisage it deep within her mouth.
 
Verialyn watched as Marcus worked his way up, as he reached out his arms to support himself, and as his erect member approached her face while his other hand pulled her head towards it. Although she had enjoyed his foreplay, Verialyn was relieved that the real fun would start now.

With a sly smile she replied "Of course I will my liege, serving your wishes gives me the greatest happiness. May my mouth be a worthy receptacle for your wonderful manhood."

With these words she let her tongue slide out of her mouth, and start to teasingly slowly wander around the tip of his cock, from the slit at the top down around the rim and back. Her right hand approached and replaced his around his shaft, just holding it still for the moment, while the fingertips of her left hand began to lightly, almost imperceptibly tickle his balls.
 
Last edited:
Marcus groaned as she spoke, for some reason he found it erotic that she would play the role of some devoted servant. Of course it still was a little awkward, hearing that whilst his cock dangled in front of her face. There wasn't much about it that showed how distinguished and noble he was, it was just two people enjoying bedding each other. He ran his hand through her hair as she slowly licked him. Closing his eyes and enjoying every moment of it. He shuddered as her fingers tickled his balls, moaning. "Yes, just like that." He removed his hand from the back of her head and put it between his legs, massaging one of her breasts again. His fingers enjoying the firmness, and soon he couldn't help but pinch one of her nipples again.

"You have a very educated tongue my dear, your talents so far are amazing."
 
The Narrator - Ludul

"That is better. But we are still not fighting on the same condidtions, because I am undressed already. We will have to change that." He tried to turn around, so that he could lie facedown upon her.

Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss kept sitting on Aarons lap, playing with his hair. She quite like that place. Again she whispered into his ear.
"I am happy that I could please you, even if I am a beginner in that special skill." she giggled a little, and leaned to his ear again. "Ask me anything and I will do it for you tonight."
 
Verialyn had to stop her ministrations for a second as his hand found its way to her breast again and fired her up, to utter another moan. Before continuing she looked up at Marcus, and with a wicked grin she replied "It fills this humble servant with great joy that her liege finds her services acceptable."

That said she got to work on his member again. The hand around his shaft intensified its grip and started to move up and down ever so slowly. Meanwhile she intensified the contact her tongue had with the head of its penis, licking around it with her full length, wrapping it around as good as she could.

After a short while she changed her procedure again. Now she started to work on his cock with her lips, sliding them up and down its tip, and occasionally grating her teeth over it ever so slightly.
 
(Geez, this is moving fast)

"If I must," Canut shruged and set himself down on the chair, waiting quitly for as he watched the guerds watch him. IT was a unique visual experence, but, eventually, he got bored.

"So, um, ya?" he asked,small talk was definatly not his strong suit
 
The Narrator - The guardians house

The guards were not to happy to be alone with the kobald-magician. They would have tossed him around, but not after the little demonstration they had.
"Want a drink?" one said shyly. One of them looked out of the window suddenly, as if seeing someone, but then turned back.
 
Last edited:
"Oh, no thanks. Can't hold it down well," he gestured to his hight. "Not enough body there. Feel free to down a couple yourselves though."
 
The Narrator - The Guard House

The guards were just to happy to help themself and filled their tankards with something looking like watery beer, fixing it up with a shot of cheap smelling liqor. One of them whispered to the other, thinking Canut would not here it. "I could swear somebody - or something - was just peeking in for a moment. An eerie black shape."
 
The Narrator - The Guard House

The guards were just to happy to help themself and filled their tankards with something looking like watery beer, fixing it up with a shot of cheap smelling liqor. One of them whispered to the other, thinking Canut would not here it. "I could swear somebody - or something - was just peeking in for a moment. An eerie black shape."

Canut had noticed it too, he always noticed things. It had been breif, and the guerds had been in awe and confusen, but he knew somebody was lurking about. "Sirs, you don't happen to have a set of cards now, do you?" He asked politly, trying to find something to do.
 
Back
Top