Eating Your Own Cum

I agree using a dildo has helped me achieve very powerful orgasms. Especially when riding and stroking at the same time. I cum so hard when doing.this. I've broken a couple toys from doing this and riding too hard but the sensations were unbelievable.
 
I did twice yesterday. Just joined this site and was reading all the stories. I got so horny I had to swallow my own cum. I've done the legs over head straight into my mouth, but recently I'm just cumming into my hand and licking up. I love it.
 
Have been edging and getting quite a good reward! I can stop as I am getting close and feel just a spurt or two build and milk it out. I still haven't orgasmed and still very horny so it is easy to lick it up and savor it. I have been enjoying it like this for some time now. Thick and tasty, I end up eating more like that than when I fully cum. Edge and stop, edge and stop.
Yes, I did this yesterday, it was awesome.
 
A friend of mine used to spy on her brother all the time and she said he would lick his hand clean. From the way she explained how she caught him, I think he wanted her to see, or, he had to have known she could see what he was doing.
 
A friend of mine used to spy on her brother all the time and she said he would lick his hand clean. From the way she explained how she caught him, I think he wanted her to see, or, he had to have known she could see what he was doing.

I also thought it was interesting she had to tell me about every time she caught him.
 
wanting but....

Despite my best efforts i cant seem to crross that roadblock to eating my own cum. I have no problem licking and eating my pre-cum yet chicken out ater i cum. Any solution is welcomed.
 
try video

For those who lose the urge to lap up their sperm once they've cum: try making a video of yourself and doing it for the camera. If you cam or have one built into your computer, it should be pretty simple. With video, you give yourself an audience.
 
For those who lose the urge to lap up their sperm once they've cum: try making a video of yourself and doing it for the camera. If you cam or have one built into your computer, it should be pretty simple. With video, you give yourself an audience.
sounds hot!! think i might try it...
 
Hey all,

Any CEI instructionals on literotica? Normal search terms are failing me.

I assume you're talking out on the main story site, and not here on the board.

If I recall, there might be one or two. There are definitely a couple jack off instruction audios that I've run across.

Unfortunately, I'm going to be very little help as far as specifics.

You'll just have to do a search through the audios and see what you can find. There's a lot of good stuff out there.

As far as search terms, you may want to try "cum eating" and things along that line, since it sounds like CEI isn't yielding anything.
 
Yes !

I love to swallow my own cum, i feel it's divine. It's natural and holy . The taste is just so bliss.
 
Despite my best efforts i cant seem to crross that roadblock to eating my own cum. I have no problem licking and eating my pre-cum yet chicken out ater i cum. Any solution is welcomed.

Jerk off into a cup or bowl and set it aside for an hour.

Now put on a good video and start over. When you are horny as hell, eat the cum in the cup. With the shock over, you may find it easier.

At this point, eating mine is just routine. Less mess!

I'd love to do it in front of someone, one fine day.
 
Back
Top