Do FAKES upset you...?

Anomaly1964

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 17, 2014
Posts
1,055
Does it upset you when chatting with someone online and you discover they have sent you a pic that is NOT them or who they say it is...

I was chatting with someone recently, was sent a pic and then later saw the SAME person on this site in a picture thread...

Obviously the person who sent me the pic found it online...

For me, part of the fun of THIS is the TRUST that is built to share a fantasy or a taboo; when you find you have been duped, it's a REAL buzz kill...
 
I do not totally trust anything I see online in a porn site. If I strike up a relationship, I always keep an open mind. Unless you cam or meet someone in person you will never know for sure, just as they will not.
 
Naive

The first tenet of anominity is the lack of truth
 
RsctCYe.jpg


I guess it depends what you expect from online - I do get irritated by guys posting as women...
 
I don't get upset about people posting pictures of celebrities or anything like that. It's obvious it isn't them.

I got upset with one woman who posted a picture of what she looked like, and foolish me, I believed her. We met about 3 years after meeting online.

That it was a picture of her when she was in her 20's and she is actually 10 years older. In those ten years, she had to have a thyroid operation where they cut her open from ear to ear (across the neck), she gain a lot of weight, in short, she looked completely different. The weight didn't bother me too much, but the scar from her surgery was very unnerving.

Each time I looked at her, I would look at her scar and start tearing up and look away cause I didn't want her to see me crying.
 
Last edited:
Upset me? No. I'm not invested. I do think they're pathetic, though. Especially those that present their fantasies as fact.
 
Upset me? No. I'm not invested. I do think they're pathetic, though. Especially those that present their fantasies as fact.

How do you decide that that is the case?
I want to hook up with the girls pretending to be gay guys. please pm me. :eek:
 
I just hate having to explain how, even though I'm white, my penis in the pic I always send is black and has a Mandingo watermark... it's just bad lighting. :cool:
 
This is why I don't waste time doing the private chat thing.

When I want to talk to women, I go to bars and clubs.
 
How do you decide that that is the case?
I want to hook up with the girls pretending to be gay guys. please pm me. :eek:
The stupid ones are easy, the clever are tougher. In any case, all I have to satisfy is me. This isn't a court of law, and the rules of evidence don't apply.
 
I can understand why some ppl don't use their pic and just have a random pic that you know isn't them.
I hate ppl that say a pic is them and its not! Whats wrong with showing who you are?
And YES my pics are really me! I have no problem showing my face if someone I know is on here and sees it, I really don't care.
 
oh I agree big time

May I offer you the amazing Google Image Search?
Very handy for finding images on the web. Also a great way of telling if the person you are chatting with is honest, or full of shit..... right from the first pic!!

One word of warning.... it will pick up on blogs that are public access, so the person you are chatting with might very well be an exhibitionist (none of them here at all ..... God bless all of you lol), so you may want to check it before thinking the worst

The link is here
 
Does it upset you when chatting with someone online and you discover they have sent you a pic that is NOT them or who they say it is...

I was chatting with someone recently, was sent a pic and then later saw the SAME person on this site in a picture thread...

Obviously the person who sent me the pic found it online...

For me, part of the fun of THIS is the TRUST that is built to share a fantasy or a taboo; when you find you have been duped, it's a REAL buzz kill..
.

I consider myself one of the honest ones. can't say it really bothers me, BUT, don't be so dumb as to think I can't figure out you've used your phone too take a pic of someone on your monitor... Especially when the message say, sent from I-snob.

And when you've chat with me before, and it's been a few months. get your story straight....

Else wise...the inter-web give everyone the secret life
 
Back
Top