Only posting a couple non-nude pics

Sending a bit of Christmas cheer with this selfie! Wanted to check in and relay my wishes for you all to have a great Holiday! We started already! This was something I took in an elevator mirror for the security guys, and now for you! (Really for my husband. Sent it to him as he was waiting for me to come back from the room!) xoxox

Love the selfie :) Wish you could have sent it to me :devil: It sure turned me on quickly! Your husband is avlucky, lucky man......

And thank you for sharing it with us.. I always enjoy seeing you online.. hope you can post more Christmas pics :)

Sending a bit of Christmas cheer with this selfie! Wanted to check in and relay my wishes for you all to have a great Holiday! We started already! This was something I took in an elevator mirror for the security guys, and now for you! (Really for my husband. Sent it to him as he was waiting for me to come back from the room!) xoxox

lovely and quite hot. happy holidays and enjoy! thanks for the posts!

Thank you for.......well, just thank you!
I had to 'fuzzy' up this pic but it was inspired by my other selfie. He just had to get in on the fun. he was 'inspired' too!!! xoxox

Last edited:
great tits. hope that when you got back your husband showed his appreciation.

Thank you for.......well, just thank you!
I had to 'fuzzy' up this pic but it was inspired by my other selfie. He just had to get in on the fun. he was 'inspired' too!!! xoxox

With you looking as Sexy as you do I'm sure he was inspired all night!! Hope you guys have a fun Holiday Season and keep that camera handy!!

Very nice Doc.

Sexy woman

I've just discovered this thread and so pleased I have, you are one hell of a sexy woman and your breasts are to die for... looking forward to keeping up with everything you wish to share with us :)

Haven't posted in awhile, but the lure was too great to stay away. Hope you say hello! xoxoxo

Last edited:
Thank you, and if you scared me yelling "boo", for sure it would drop! Except, you won't have to do that as it will came down for you anyway!! lol

Back