Ama

Conrad_Waldorf

Experienced
Hello Everyone in the Land of Lit,

I figured I would try something different in this personal ad.

Let's do an Ask Me Anything here in the thread.

You ask anything you like, and I'll answer open and honestly. The only things I won't answer are what could put my identity at risk.

If you want to know more, ask more. If it goes well between us, and we both want to move to PM after that we can.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Conrad

How long have you and Statler been friends?
latest

That guy isn't my friend!

All he ever does is steal the spotlight and complain about everything.

He's given me a bad reputation.

Next question please.

Does being number 2 with Statler as number 1 cause you to try harder?

Question why would I want to know who you are? oh well.

Does being number 2 with Statler as number 1 cause you to try harder?

Politically correct answer:

Working together with Statler over all these years has challenged me to always be better and give the best performance of heckling possible. I know that the drive and determination comes from our long standing partnership and I'm thankful for all he's done for us.

Hello Everyone in the Land of Lit,

I figured I would try something different in this personal ad.

Let's do an Ask Me Anything here in the thread.

You ask anything you like, and I'll answer open and honestly. The only things I won't answer are what could put my identity at risk.

If you want to know more, ask more. If it goes well between us, and we both want to move to PM after that we can.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Conrad

Okay, I'll play ;)

What's your best childhood memory?

Statler please stop trolling.

Why am I trolling? I ask a question ANSWER JACKASS!!!

You want to involve the op go for it but she too will ask the same question. Who fucking cares who you are?

Last edited:
Okay, I'll play ;)

What's your best childhood memory?

I was really young and it was snowing outside. I woke up and my Mom held me in her arms and took me to the front door.

The glow from the barn light was reflecting on the snow and it was beautiful. The falling snow and the calming silence of it all was something that stuck with me all these years.

Why so angry Statler? Can't we all just heckle from the balcony and have a good time?

Because moron I'm not this fool Statler Conrad_Waldorf. So if you have a problem I don't give a dam. I asked a valid question you don't have the balls to answer.

Another idiot has spoken. So bitch where am I from? When was the last time I put a thread out?

ouch. the name calling. i will bow out classy... but seriously you must live under a rock.

CW is famous for more reasons than one ;)

ouch. the name calling. i will bow out classy... but seriously you must live under a rock.

Who the fuck cares who this idiot CW is Ashesatwork here he is another asshole. So why bitch should anyone care who the hell he is? Now you have a question answer it?

Because moron I'm not this fool Statler Conrad_Waldorf. So if you have a problem I don't give a dam. I asked a valid question you don't have the balls to answer.

You win. I'm done.

I tried to play it off and be nice, and you have ruined this thread.

Hold your head high Arthur, you should be proud.

You win. I'm done.

I tried to play it off and be nice, and you have ruined this thread.

Hold your head high Arthur, you should be proud.

Hollow win as Nicks mean nothing and that was what I was trying to get you and all the rest to understand. Out here your just another nick and nothing more. It is not linked to a real person.

Are you talking about my porcelain doll collection?

I tried to say it with a straight face but that one even creeped me out lol.

Back