DA Dilemma..(take2)

bankbabe13

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 26, 2017
Posts
3,400
Welcome to the dilemmas encountered by DA Kimberly Cumstrom

(My character is 22 5’10 about 130 short natural red hair 32C chest 40” long legs)

This thread will expand the situations that Kimberly DA finds herself in... whether it be her boss, collegues, clients... or prison guards that just want more....

OOC. PM first with character bio before posting
 
Agnew walked out of the conference room, wiping his cock off and stuffing it back into his pants.

"Next time you come here with a counter offer, do better", he sneered

Behind him was a very dishevelled blond defence lawyer, her once neat hair falling about her face as she pulled herself to her feet, spitting cum on the floor.

He smiled as he walked away thinking about the leggy red head that had changed office recently
 
Last edited:
It is my first week as assistant DA in the new office, as i travel to different ones making sure they are in order and learning the ropes as well. Today i arrive for work in a peach button down dress 3”above the knees, nude pantyhose and 2” peach strappy heels( very much the girly girl type). I head to my office as i begin going through business and “welcome to the office” emails from some of my new co workers.
 
Reynolds smiled as he saw Agnew walking towards him smoothing down his tie, "You get the desired outcome from that meeting Agnew?"

"A1 boss, I think she knows exactly where we stand and how hard we'll play. if she starts again, I'll have Collins have a run at her"

Reynolds nodded as he turned away, "I'm off to check that Cumstrom is settling in". He strode down the long corridor to the end office he had had allocated to the new DA. He paused outside her door, looking back to make sure he was alone, before turning the door handle. He let himself in without announcement and let the door close silently behind him as he let his gaze fall on the tight lithe form.

"Everything to your satisfaction Cumstrom?"
 
OOC. This thread is open to all. Just Pm me before posting.

I am putting files sway in my tall cabinet when i stop abd give you a glare. “Please refer to me as Miss Cumstrom or Kimberly. This IS a law office. Last names only is very high school and not professional mr...(as i await your introduction).
Yes so far so good. Nice offices here so far. How is your day”. I say with a more friendly tone as i try to get us off on the right foot after my taking offense to your earlier tone when you first entered my new office.
 
He stood watching her ass, admiring her line, and oh fuck... those legs. He nodded to himself as she glared him.

"My name is Reynolds, as in Chief District Attorney Reynolds.... your boss Cumstrom"

He moved towards her, looking first at the tall cabinets, then the desk, before switching back to her.

"I think we need to get a few things straight here", he smiled, loosening his tie, "so I think we'll address that attitude first, " hands on the desk"
 
“I apologize sir just felt it was an unprofessional tone. You cant be serious! Hands on desk why? I ask half thinking your joking and half unbelief at the “attitude” statement. Thinking its just “mess with the new girl” i play it off and ask “how long have you been here sir? As i continue to focus on putting files away in the cabinet.
 
"I've ran this office for the past three years. I've seen lots of ambitious young women like you pass through her. Some make it... Some don't "

Reynolds closed the gap as he spoke until he was stood right behind her

"They come and they go... It's really down to them what happens "

He moved in close, taking her left hand and placing it on the handle of the cabinet to her left, and then repeating it with her right.

"You seem to have an issue with authority, and taking instruction... grip the handles "

His voice was almost a whisper as he curled her fingers around the steel handles
 
Last edited:
Curling my fingers around the handles, im not sure if you are crazy or just messing with me to see if the “ new girl will get spooked. My peeky breasts risecand fall under the dress witibg with bated breath and a bit of nervous anticipation of what your next move will be. The tension coukd be cut with a knife. “Sir wha..what are you doing? I ask softly trying to make heads or tails of your motivations.
 
His left hand remained covering hers, as he flicked her short hair behind her ear with the other and whispered, "we're going to play a little game of, Who's in Charge'

His crotch brushed lightly against her ass as he placed a highly polished shoe between her strappy heels and almost gently pressed her right foot to the side.

"Can you guess who it is yet..?"

He brought his hands down either side of her body, nails almost grazing the sides of her breasts as they travelled the length of her toned frame, before coming to a halt at the hem of her dress.

"Well...?"

He slowly gathered the material in his hands and began rolling it upwards, pausing just below the edge of her ass cheeks
 
Last edited:
Too shocked to scream or yell out, I gasp as my 40” long nylon clad legs legs come into full view. I hope you go no higher since I never wear panties under my pantyhose and my pussy was fresh shaven this morning.
“Wha.. what are you doing sir?” I stammer. My breathing picking up as we have known each other like 10 minutes and now Im standing with the hem of my dress in my boss’s hands mere inches from more exposure.
 
"I do like what I've discovered so far Cumstrom, I do hope you will continue to please me", he teased, dragging the tip of his tongue along the edge of her ear

He gripped the material of her dress in his hands and inched it higher, rolling it tightly into a bunch, moving up over her taut ass.

"I like the way you dress... You might just last here "

He continued rolling her dress in his hands, the material now bunched about her waist as he ground against her.

"Spread your legs", he whispered as he bit her earlobe
 
My breathing heavier now, too shocked to scream or move. Knowing in my mind you are mere moments away from discovering I am shaved and pantiless underneath my pantyhose. I dont move and feel your foot “spread” my legs wider as you kick outvmy left leg a few inches. Wondering if you will release dress or roll it more.
 
"When I give you a command, I expect compliance...", he whispered as he kicked her legs further apart.

He pressed against her ass, pushing her up against the tall wooden cabinets as he rolled he dress up higher, his nails lightly grazing her lower ribs.

"Mmmm.... tight body, I wonder if your tits are as perky as the rest of you"

He rolled her dress up into a tight bundle until he reached her breasts and stopped. His fingertips teased the edge of her bra.

"I see you remembered to put on a brasserie Cumstrom, but not panties... was that on purpose?", his tongue running up her neck as he continued, "why is that?"

His right hand dropped to snake around her body and play over her crotch, "Do you like to give men easy access to this tight shaven cunt"
 
“Umm sir this is highly unprofes.... unprofessional” I stammer as woth my dress rolled up in your hands, you see the full length of my 40” nylon clad legs and now know im shaved and commando underneath my pantyhose as you pin me against the file cabinets. Breathing harder waiting for your next move.
 
"Don't you like my questions...?", he teased, flicking the tip of his tongue inside her ear, "well I do appreciate that you for went the need for panties, and I loved a nicely maintained twat... the question now though is this...."

His left hand slid around to her back, stopping over her spine, and gripping her dress, before slowly tightening material over her breasts.

The material pulled taut over them as he intensified his hold on her, as his free hand moved in tiny, tight circles over her pussy.

"And the question is this... when you make your boss's cock happy...", working her through the sheer nylon, "when you satisfy me... are you going to start with your mouth, or your cunt...?"
 
OOC remember first meeting be subtle

Breathing hard, red faced at my exposure. “Sir please stop inthink this is highly unprofessional” I stammer trying to show a tough side. I feel your hand rub me through my pantyhose and, fight as i may, im losing the battle and can feel myself begin to grow a little damp down there you pulling my dress against my perky breasts strains them a little as i hope they dont pop open.
 
He groaned as he felt the bulge in his pants strain to released as he worked her pussy, smiling as he felt her heat against his fingertips.

"You feel.... moist"

He bit her neck, holding her firmly in place as he spread her folds beneath the thin covering.

"So, you consider this unprofessional...?"
 
My hands still on handles of the file cabinets as im in shock of your bold moves. Feling the cool air of the office on my mile long nylon clad legs as you hold my dress above my waist as the thin nylon shield, the only thing between your hand and and my bald slit. “A bit yes sir” I manage to say softly in between my deep breathing. Hoping you will let my dress goand this is just insane first day hazing, but secretly liking your bold move at the same time but not wanting to admit it.
“Please sir stop we shouldnt do this” I exclaim. You tell me if I were to “play ball like good girls should”. You could make my stay at the offices a goos one, you being the boss and all.
 
He held her tightly in place, pleased at her obedience as he looked at her slender fingers wrapped around the steel handles of the cabinets. His fingers teased the slowly dampening mesh of her pantyhose, toying with her clit as he pressed against her ass.

He leant into her back, his lips at her ear, "there are great avenues for advancement here... for the right person"

His cock was rock hard now, straining against the confines of his expensive suit pants. Ramrod stiff, pointing straight up. He could feel the tip breaching the waistband of his silk briefs as he ground into the cleft of her ass.

"It's all about how you fit in... and how they fit in with you..."

He pressed the flat of his palm against her crotch as two fingers stretched her hose, spearing her pussy

"Do you think you'll do well here my dear...?"
 
“I...I have ...done good where ever I go s....sir” I stammer as i feel one of your hands checking out my oong nylon clas legs as the other presses into my bald slit protected only by a flimsy layer of material.
Trying in vain to change subject. I say “ummm sir I think we should get back to work now right?” As I anxiously await your reply. It appears though you only work you have in mind is fondling me and my pussy as you palm my crotch pressing your flat hand into it more.
 
The new janitor

Jon Gordenson is 35. He stands 5'10, brown hair and blue eyes. He is 280 pounds but looks really fit for his weight. He ran a handyman service till the job market made him close up his company.

He reported down town in his blue jump suit. The then sent him to the DA's office. He wasnt sure what to think of this working for someone again, but hey bills needed to be payed. Jon smiled as he entered the building from the back. He had a hand drawn map to the start of the boiler room that would be his office. With all the tools to keep things nice and tight and the floors waxed and clean. He sat as his desk. He was happy he had a window. Even tho it was ground level.

He looked over the notes of the repair log done by the person before him.
 
Jon leans back in his chair reviewing the notes. Little things saying when the desks where waxed. He sees that they are coming up on the monthly wax. Lawn will need to be cut and trees trimmed. He just shakes his head with a smile.

Jon puts the notes on the desk and looks at the floor plan. He think he can slip in and get the conference room done at lunch. He never worked in a lawyers office and hopes they will be going at noon. He shrugs gets up to walk and check it out along with some of the desks. He grabs a clean rag. Something he had picked up as a habit as on a work site never know when one comes in handy for a spot spill or to hold screws.

Jon smiles as hes going to make the most out of the day as it will be a interesting change from what he has been doing for the past almost 30 years.

When Jon gets into the conference room. He sees some fluid on the floor and gets down on his hands and knees pulling his cleaning rag out of his back pocket to clean it up. As he finishes he puts his hand on the table and notices it has some wiggle to it. He know that wont look good so he drops to his back and sliding somewhat under the table to see if its just lose bolts or screws needing to be replaced. As he works he can hear the heals of the lady's in the office walking around along with the normal sounds of file cabinets opening and closing. Printers going off. Just all normal sounds for a office. He only takes note of them as its now his office to, and trying to keep a ear out for a cabinet that may squeak or sound in need of repair.
 
As he lays on his back. He can see there is a few lose bolts. He tries to keep a eye on the door when he hears any of the clacking of the high heals come near the room

As Jon tightens the lose bolts by hand. He wonders if there is more tables that need such basic repair.
 
Jon made sure all the bolts where tight then checked the chairs. When he was done he walked around the halls. He didn't see anything lose so he headed back to the basement/boiler room where his office/tools are.
 
Back
Top