For bottoms. What do you enjoy more?

All depends on my mood!
I do love a big hard cock slowly fucking my ass deep!
I also love sucking cock till he cums for me!

The perfect time would be.... having a cock in my ass while I suck another cock!

Last edited:
All depends on my mood!
I do love a gig hard cock slowly fucking my ass deep!

The perfect time would be.... having a cock in my ass while I suck another cock!

I agree 100%. Unfortunately have never had the pleasure of having both ends filled at once. 😔

Fuck me! I love a good cock deep inside of me. When it stretches your hole and the friction of pumping. I have fantasies of being dominated and having a round of guys just taking turns hitting my ass until it's loose and stretched out. I'll suck all the other guys cocks while they're waiting to stick it in.

I enjoy both but sometimes I don't get fucked the way I'd like to. Some guys can be selfish and greedy. They just slam away at my ass, taking me face down, thinking only of getting their rocks off. I feel used like a piece of meat.
I like to receive a good fucking where he pays attention to my responses, and tries to make it good for both of us. Face to face is good, kissing while fucking is great. Look him in the eyes while he teases me with cock work...like I do to women. Work it with some technique beyond just mechanical slamming
When I'm sucking I have a lot more control and I enjoy it completely.

Fuck me! I love a good cock deep inside of me. When it stretches your hole and the friction of pumping. I have fantasies of being dominated and having a round of guys just taking turns hitting my ass until it's loose and stretched out. I'll suck all the other guys cocks while they're waiting to stick it in.

Mmmm, you're just like me, PanDaddy!!! I'll suck them after they've cum in my ass, too!!! 💝

I enjoy both but sometimes I don't get fucked the way I'd like to. Some guys can be selfish and greedy. They just slam away at my ass, taking me face down, thinking only of getting their rocks off. I feel used like a piece of meat.

Call me a greedy, slutty cock-whore, but THIS is exactly the kind of man and fucking I LOVE! After all...I live to serve men's pleasure and ADORE being used like that!!! 💟 But, we each have our own tastes!

Love sucking, that feeling when you know a cock is about to cum. It gets super hard and then pulses as it cums. Feel the guy get stiff and know that he is enjoying it, but not as much as I am.

That moment when you know you are about to get your reward of a mouthful of cum...

It comes as a package deal. Although, I have many times met up with my favourite shemale hooker just to suck her off as sucking a big hard cock is a lot of fun and gets me really hot horny. One problem though, is the whole time your enjoying sucking it, You also want one in the ass. As far as pleasure goes, nothing can come close to a big fat dick pounding balls deep in your ass. For me a dick in the ass trumps everything else.

Although all good bottoms enjoy both: What do you enjoy more? Sucking cock or getting fucked? I enjoy both but sucking cock is my all time favorite activity in the world!

I've always enjoyed ass play even before finally being fucked. I definitely enjoyed getting fucked. My cock sucking experience is very limited, but I enjoyed it.

If I had to choose between the two; getting fucked.

My fantasy is similar, especially getting two in at the same time!

Virgin

The virgin part is all true. I often fantasize about, and masturbate to men taking hot cocks in their tight asses. I have a tight, virgin ass myself, and even though I can imagine kneeling before a buddy, pulling down his underwear and work my mouth over his cock for a buddy blowjob, my preference is definitely to be bent over, legs spread and have a stud buddy give my tight, virgin butthole a hot, hard ride.

1960curious said it right

All depends on my mood!
I do love a big hard cock slowly fucking my ass deep!

I love sucking cock until he cums for ME!
And...
The perfect time would be.... having a cock in my ass while I suck another cock![
:D

both but what i enjoy most is knowing that the man who just cummed me is feeling so good and and resting in the afterglow of his climax as I kneel between his legs knowing I will be there for him when he needs to cum again or just dominate someone.

Virgin

Really enjoyed reading all these hot answers. This Thread is really exciting. Being a virgin on both ends I'm not sure how I like to start, so if I am going to get my cherry popped, I'd like both at the same time.
Shirley

Virgin

Really enjoyed reading all these hot answers. This Thread is really exciting.
Being a virgin on both ends I'm not sure how I like to start, so if I am going
to get my cherry popped, I'd like both done at the same time.
Shirley

I love both but it an amazing feeling of a hard cock sliding slowly into my ass. Then changing to pounding me like a fuck toy

The feeling of a hard cock slowly sliding in my ass is got to be my favorite! Feeling that hard cock filling me full and following it with hot cum is the best feeling for me!!!

Just speaking from masturbation experience and fantasy, but it would be a hard call for me, as they're so different.

I just don't get the urge to engage in anal play very often--I have to be in just the right mood, my body has to feel clean and ready for it, and even then it's not always that great. But I must admit, when everything is right, I've had the MOST intense, fantastic, mind-blowing orgasms from riding a dildo, and I imagine getting fucked by a real cock would be even better.

Whereas with sucking a penis, I pretty much always have the urge. If it was the right cock I could probably quite happily give him two or three blowjobs a day, EVERY day.
I'm with you Astroman, I have no real comparisons with having a real cock to suck or get fucked with, but I can tell you when my wife pegs me, I'm in heaven! The feeling is SO sweet! That full body orgasm is the best. My dick doesn't even get hard, but when I cum, FIREWORKS!!

I like to receive a good fucking where he pays attention to my responses, and tries to make it good for both of us. Face to face is good, kissing while fucking is great. Look him in the eyes while he teases me with cock work...like I do to women. Work it with some technique beyond just mechanical slamming
When I'm sucking I have a lot more control and I enjoy it completely.

I would love to be treated like a piece of meat. Just ease that hard cock in and fuck me like a complete slut. My ass hiked up in the air while my cock and balls are bobbing to the pounding...my cock dripping precum....mmmm

I would love to be treated like a piece of meat. Just ease that hard cock in and fuck me like a complete slut. My ass hiked up in the air while my cock and balls are bobbing to the pounding...my cock dripping precum....mmmm

You are not alone in that desire. I'd be right next to you.

Back