I wish....

I wish the higher managers would grow personalities and understand that to have a productive workforce it's ok to have a laugh at work.

I wish it was a bit cooler. This lovely Spring weather is getting on my nerves... #hottestaprilsince1949

I wish I had the power to guarantee the next month to be smooth and trouble free!

Knowing what's coming I wish you all the best.

I wish you'd get the hint. You can post all the "good guy" posts you want, but I made it clear I wasn't interested in being linked to you in any way. If you want me to play the bitch role so that you can play the whiny victim role, then you'll be disappointed. This is the only post I'm going to make - unlike some on here, I don't give a shit if I'm seen as the bad guy. I think you're dangerous, to yourself and others. I have no interest in creating some big feud here, I'm just doing my thing and your need for attention isn't going to be fulfilled by me. But since I've addressed you in the past in private and this clearly hasn't gotten through to your thinking - I'll just leave this here.

I wish the fakers would stay away from me.

I wish you'd get the hint. You can post all the "good guy" posts you want, but I made it clear I wasn't interested in being linked to you in any way. If you want me to play the bitch role so that you can play the whiny victim role, then you'll be disappointed. This is the only post I'm going to make - unlike some on here, I don't give a shit if I'm seen as the bad guy. I think you're dangerous, to yourself and others. I have no interest in creating some big feud here, I'm just doing my thing and your need for attention isn't going to be fulfilled by me. But since I've addressed you in the past in private and this clearly hasn't gotten through to your thinking - I'll just leave this here.

I wish the fakers would stay away from me.

I'm sorry that my welwishes for your upcoming grandchild caused you so much discomfort.

I didn't see this as a "link" to you just a good luck.

I wish you would stop thinking so much about yourself that you think I give a shit!

I wish shit would stay where it needs to stay. Inside our minds so we can all be happy little repressed twits. Just saying. :)

I wish that more potential submissive partners would understand that they need to put themselves in a position for me to demonstrate my dominant side to them. It's a two-way dance! I'm not going to barge my way in there without a suitable invitation. That would be domineering, not dominant; it would also be presumptuous and bad manners. There's a lot to me, but you won't see it unless you offer me the opportunity to demonstrate it.

I wish everyone could feel the peace that I feel inside right now.

I wish the boxset of Grey's Anatomy didn't cost so much! I was going to spend that much on a new vibrator. Now I can't decide which one deserves that cost. Damn it!

Back