52nd Weak of Donald the Dangerous Dick!

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Inside Trump’s paranoid mind

It’s not clear how and when Trump adopted the Deep State bogeyman as a favorite target, but the basic idea behind it had been in circulation for decades—even the moderate Eisenhower had warned of a “ military-industrial complex” in his 1961 farewell address. More recently, the Deep State concept was “popularized in Turkey” in 2012, according to various news sources, when many Turks used it “to refer to alleged criminal networks within security forces and the government bureaucracy." But Hofstadter, who died in 1970, might well have said it stemmed from Trump’s inherent paranoia, which he defined as “a chronic mental disorder characterized by systematized delusions of persecution and of one’s own greatness.”

Demented Donald the Dickhead is not only paranoid, but an asshole!:)
 
‘This is the Manchurian Candidate’: Musical artist Moby claims CIA asked him to spread word on Trump and Russia

A world-renowned electronic music DJ and performer revealed to a Louisville radio station that CIA agents requested his help in bringing attention to President Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia.

Musical artist Moby discussed in a new interview what he learned about Donald Trump from CIA sources who requested the musician use his large social media following to alert Americans to the dangers posed by the commander in chief.

The DJ explained to WFPK radio how CIA sources told him, “look, you have more of a social media following than any of us do, can you please post some of these things just in a way that … sort of puts it out there.”

“Yeah, so years of touring and spending time in DC and New York, I’ve managed to make a few friends in the intelligence community. And I guess this is about a year ago, we were having dinner and they were really concerned — partially based, not to go too much into the weeds — this Fusion GPS report on Trump essentially being run as a Russian agent. And these are some active and former CIA agents who … they’re truly concerned,” Moby recounted.

“They were like, ‘This is the Manchurian Candidate, like [Putin] has a Russian agent as the President of the United States,’” he continued.

:eek::eek:
 
Hawaii false alarm revealed Trump White House has no plan in place for actual attack: report

President Donald Trump’s White House was caught completely unprepared for Saturday’s false alarm about a missile attack on Hawaii, said Politico.

The news about the potential attack “sent White House aides scrambling” as they frantically called federal agencies trying to find out what to do and how to respond, raising serious questions about their preparedness for an actual attack — nearly a year into Trump’s presidency.

“President Donald Trump’s Cabinet has yet to test formal plans for how to respond to a domestic missile attack, according to a senior administration official,” wrote Politico’s Eliana Johnson. “John Kelly, while serving as Secretary of Homeland Security through last July, planned to conduct the exercise. But he left his post to become White House chief of staff before it was conducted, and acting secretary Elaine Duke never carried it out.”

Lower-level officials took part in an exercise in December, but as of Saturday no “principal” Cabinet secretaries have trained for this type of emergency.

"It is unclear how many bananas will be required to train the Senior Staff," a top Pentagon aid remarked. :D:D:D
 
Trump misquotes himself while claiming he was misquoted

Let’s go to the tape. Again and again.

President Donald Trump on Sunday misquoted himself in a tweet complaining about how he had supposedly been misquoted in a scrutinized Wall Street Journal interview. The Journal soon released audio of the interview to prove the president said what it reported, and the White House followed up minutes later with a seemingly identical recording trying to prove the Journal wrong.

“The Wall Street Journal stated falsely that I said to them ‘I have a good relationship with Kim Jong Un’ (of N. Korea). Obviously I didn’t say that. I said ‘I’d have a good relationship with Kim Jong Un,’ a big difference. Fortunately we now record conversations with reporters... ...and they knew exactly what I said and meant. They just wanted a story. FAKE NEWS!” he wrote over two tweets.

...
The Journal jumble came two days after the paper broke the story of Trump’s lawyer arranging to pay porn star Stephanie Clifford (also know as Stormy Daniels) $130,000 in the final month of the 2016 campaign to keep quiet about an alleged consensual sexual encounter with Trump in 2006, one year after he had married First Lady Melania Trump.
 
We already know that anything Tromp utters is BS. Wouldn't be prudent to trust him. Flip whatever he says. "I didn't say that" means "I said that." "No collusion" means "sure, collusion." Keep that in mind and it all becomes clear.
 
"Believe me" = complete falsehood

We already know that anything Tromp utters is BS. Wouldn't be prudent to trust him. Flip whatever he says. "I didn't say that" means "I said that." "No collusion" means "sure, collusion." Keep that in mind and it all becomes clear.
 
"A lot of people say" = here comes an unfounded right wing conspiracy theory
 
Fake News --> something true and damaging

See? The code words are pretty obvious.

It's Pinocchio all the way down.
 
We already know that anything Tromp utters is BS. Wouldn't be prudent to trust him. Flip whatever he says. "I didn't say that" means "I said that." "No collusion" means "sure, collusion." Keep that in mind and it all becomes clear.

This is the way you should treat all politicians. Seriously, when was the last time a president wasn't a lying cunt?
 
This is the way you should treat all politicians. Seriously, when was the last time a president wasn't a lying cunt?
Most take care not to contradict themselves and observable reality on a daily basis. US presidents since WWII have been obliged to commit war crimes and crimes against humanity, so mere perjury is minor in comparison. But Tromp's entire supersalesman career is based on bullshit. And it shows.
 
GOP strategist explains why Bannon may betray ‘wounded and crazy’ Trump at today’s hearing

Former White House political strategist Steve Bannon is testifying before the House Intelligence Committee on Tuesday — and Republican strategist Rick Wilson thinks there’s a good chance he could turn on his former boss.

Writing on Twitter, Wilson explains that Bannon at this point has nothing to lose after being ousted from his job at Breitbart News and having his Sirius XM radio show cancelled.

However, Wilson also believes that Bannon could back stab President Donald Trump and his family for an even more basic reason: He realizes that they’re hurting his agenda.

“Is Bannon’s nationalist populism better served by a constantly wounded, defensive, and crazy Trump than by a clean resolution of things like Russia?” Wilson wonders.

Additionally, Wilson notes that Bannon has a “white-hot hatred” of Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner, which he thinks might lead him to seek revenge “regardless of any other factor.”

Also too:
Mueller subpoenas Steve Bannon to testify before grand jury as probe moves closer to Trump

Muhahahaha!:devil:
 
Bannon tried to stonewall House panel on Trump transition — until lawmakers subpoenaed him on the spot

Steve Bannon was subpoenaed for the second time in a week during testimony before a House panel on his time working for President Donald Trump.

The former White House chief strategist was subpoenaed last week by special counsel Robert Mueller in his investigation of Trump campaign ties to Russia, and Bannon will be required to testify before a grand jury.

Bannon testified Tuesday before the House Intelligence Committee, where Fox News congressional correspondent Chad Pergram reported he was issued another subpoena.

Sources told the Fox News reporter that Bannon was told by the White House not to answer lawmakers’ questions about the administration or the Trump transition, although he did not claim executive privilege.

However, lawmakers compelled Bannon’s testimony on those topics by issuing him a subpoena during the closed-door session.

:D:D:D
 
Trump passed his physical.

Jackson said a screening of Trump’s cognitive function -- to look for signs of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease -- was normal.

So, normal for a 71-year-old man. Not exactly a genius, then.
 

Now all of a sudden Bannon is a credible source. This after the left crucified him as the biggest walking piece of filth out there(I wouldn't argue that) but now that's he's against Trump? Oh, Bannon wouldn't lie, he's a reliable source....

Liberal hypocrisy at its finest, all Weinstein has to do to be forgiven is wear a Hillary should have won T-shirt and all his accusers will be liars.
 
Now all of a sudden Bannon is a credible source. This after the left crucified him as the biggest walking piece of filth out there(I wouldn't argue that) but now that's he's against Trump? Oh, Bannon wouldn't lie, he's a reliable source....

Liberal hypocrisy at its finest, all Weinstein has to do to be forgiven is wear a Hillary should have won T-shirt and all his accusers will be liars.
I fully expect Bannon to perjure himself. Don't you?
 
Yeah, the left "crucified" him. Is he Jesus?

Who said he wouldn't lie? I think the "left" is looking forward to him perjuring himself, like Phodreau said.

Now all of a sudden Bannon is a credible source. This after the left crucified him as the biggest walking piece of filth out there(I wouldn't argue that) but now that's he's against Trump? Oh, Bannon wouldn't lie, he's a reliable source....

Liberal hypocrisy at its finest, all Weinstein has to do to be forgiven is wear a Hillary should have won T-shirt and all his accusers will be liars.
 
Dead now. We are fully and officially dead, because Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen is full of shit.

In lieu of flowers, please send booze

-Evan Hurst
 
Sanjay Gupta calls out doctor over Trump’s ‘excellent’ health: ‘He has evidence of heart disease and he is borderline obese

CNN chief medical correspondent Sanjay Gupta on Tuesday questioned a White House physician for giving President Donald Trump a clean bill of health.

Navy doctor Ronny Jackson said during a White House press briefing that Trump’s health “is excellent.”

“To be clear though, he is taking a cholesterol lowering medication, he has evidence of heart disease and he is borderline obese,” Gupta asked him. “Can you characterize that as excellent health?”

"Get the President a bucket of extra crispy and another Diet Coke, Raynard!"

:):):D
 
Nonsense. Trump's Administration isn't sufficiently competent to collude with itself, let alone anybody else. ;)
What, the Stable Genius hasn't mastered The Art Of The Deal with foreign agents? Say it ain't so, Joe!

[Shoeless Joe's response: I did it for the wife and kids. What's Tromp's excuse?]
 
Back
Top