Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally see an attractive woman at one of the places I go to for work, and of course she is wearing a big fat diamond ring (it looked fake, but the placement on the marital finger is more important than the composition of the ring).

Frankly I think that coming home from drinks with your mates, having missed your daughter cooking tea, and saying: So I drop her off with her friends when? And when do I go and meet my friend? is effing taking the P! I mean, am I seriously expected to arrange meeting up for a jar with your friend too now?

The woman that I thought I was going to go out with back in December was at the gym on a tonight, for the first Friday in a year, and just seeing her made my workout seem uncomfortable. I couldn't stop thinking about her, glancing in her direction, wondering what the hell happened and why she didn't just tell me she didn't want to go out with me. Bleh...

The robins kept trying to build their nest on the AC unit again. When they have eggs/babies, they dive at me and pretty much own the deck. So this year, I decided to find a way to block them. I forced the plastic containers into the space after clearing all their nesting material off. Then I stood inside and waited for them to return. After they realized there wasn't enough room for them, they went to my neighbor's AC unit. :D

Supposedly there are a bunch of flamingos on our front lawn. I couldn't see them though, too dark. And by morning they will probably have flown away. If not, pics of flamingos on my front lawn in the morning.

The robins kept trying to build their nest on the AC unit again. When they have eggs/babies, they dive at me and pretty much own the deck. So this year, I decided to find a way to block them. I forced the plastic containers into the space after clearing all their nesting material off. Then I stood inside and waited for them to return. After they realized there wasn't enough room for them, they went to my neighbor's AC unit. :D

Yay! go robins, go to the neighbour's. We have jackdaws on Piglet's chimney, I got it blocked by builders one year but they just ripped the wire off laughing and built their nest anyway. She complains that the chicks make a lot of noise and wake her up in the mornings. What goes around comes around.

TGP, piccies of flamingoes would be so great!

Ooh, holding the middle part and twirling it is impressive! I would probably injure myself if I tried that.

I wish I could say I haven't injured myself doing that, but I have. Once, when doing the vertical twirling, I hit my head, my knee, and my crotch all in one swing...

TGP, piccies of flamingoes would be so great!

At no point in that conversation last night did my parents mention they were PLASTIC flamingos. Not nearly as fun...

Now that a lot of negative influences have left my life, I find my creative energies returning to me. I'm playing and teaching music again, I'm recording new stuff for Youtube and I have that inkling to write once more. I've even started singing again! ^_^

Hey! I know you!

A :kiss: from the good little witch.

Grr, a bit frustrated that I can't seem to make any progress on my chapter. :mad:

Eh, work on something else, go outside, bake a cake, organize a cabinet, go out for dinner . . . when the chapter is ready to progress, it will. :)

At no point in that conversation last night did my parents mention they were PLASTIC flamingos. Not nearly as fun...

:D:D:D

Johneb said:
Grr, a bit frustrated that I can't seem to make any progress on my chapter.
MistressLynn said:
Eh, work on something else, go outside, bake a cake, organize a cabinet, go out for dinner . . . when the chapter is ready to progress, it will.
Yeah, John, bake a cake! You can come round and borrow my Kitchenaid cakemixer - if you wear your jeans. ;)

We had a family gathering today, followed by a meal in a local restaurant.

My youngest granddaughter, aged 13 months, eats very well in public but has definite tastes. When offered a spoonful of chocolate cake she shuts her mouth and shakes her head. When offered ice cream, she smiles before opening her mouth as wide as she can.

She ate as much as her 4 and 6 year old cousins.

That is - as much as both of them ate added together, and they didn't leave much on their plates.

She's inherited granddad's appetite. :)

We had a family gathering today, followed by a meal in a local restaurant.

My youngest granddaughter, aged 13 months, eats very well in public but has definite tastes. When offered a spoonful of chocolate cake she shuts her mouth and shakes her head. When offered ice cream, she smiles before opening her mouth as wide as she can.

She ate as much as her 4 and 6 year old cousins.

That is - as much as both of them ate added together, and they didn't leave much on their plates.

She's inherited granddad's appetite. :)

I'm just here to stalk Og. ;)

Grr, a bit frustrated that I can't seem to make any progress on my chapter. :mad:

Join the club.

This is supposed to be an easy chapter for me, just romance and sex minus the evils of plot. I have a new respect for authors who can bang out a short sexy chapter fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back