subtle flashing

I guess that's probably a good way to start. I've definitely dressed in a "sexy" way when going out, so that part isn't completely new to me. Out and out "flashing" in public (subtle or otherwise) is something else though. But then I've worn skirts without panties before, so who knows...maybe I have flashed without realizing it!

Could be. Going without a bra might be a start if you can do that sort of thing.

I used to flash my ex boyfriend very discreetly in public. I would mostly lift my shirt or unbutton and lean over. His favorite was when I was wearing a skirt and l would lift it up to show him my wet spot.

There is nothing sexier than a wet spot that shows through a woman's panties. Nothing.

But then I've worn skirts without panties before, so who knows...maybe I have flashed without realizing it!

Maybe so. But wouldn't it be a thrill to choose someone in particular and then "accidentlly" give them a peek at something they weren't supposed to see when they weren't expecting it?

I guess that's probably a good way to start. I've definitely dressed in a "sexy" way when going out, so that part isn't completely new to me. Out and out "flashing" in public (subtle or otherwise) is something else though. But then I've worn skirts without panties before, so who knows...maybe I have flashed without realizing it!

Definitely start off slow and work up to what you are comfortable with. Maybe an extra unbuttoned button on your shirt. Then maybe have a "button malfunction" ;) a little lower as you get more comfy with the flashing. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Definitely start off slow and work up to what you are comfortable with. Maybe an extra unbuttoned button on your shirt. Then maybe have a "button malfunction" ;) a little lower as you get more comfy with the flashing. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.
An easy thing to do is purposely stretch out out the buttonholes on your skirts and blouses, then let the games begin!

That is probably the most sexy and alluring. Just enough to get someone's attention, get them to stare a bit more, wondering..................and then show a bit more each time...

Tif

That is probably the most sexy and alluring. Just enough to get someone's attention, get them to stare a bit more, wondering..................and then show a bit more each time...

Tif

I agree Tif. There is something hot about those subtle flashes like that.

Told him I was going to call his mom, he was almost in tears,begging me not to call her,told him he had to help me paint the barn to make amends then,so he did

So how many times did you "accidently" spill pain on your top and have to change your shirt it in front of him to tease the hell out of him? Hmmmmm............... Or maye he accidently spilled paint on his shirt and had to take it off and paint shirtless.

I'm sure it was torturous for him to spend time with you stroking his paintbrush on your barn helping you out! ;)

Tif

I absolutely agree with Tif........getting someones attention and then playing it out slowly and seductively........very HOT

Would bet that Tif has some amazing stories if she ever cares to share.

I'm also fairly certain that any woman who has done some "subtle flashing" has arrived home to her man very very horny!!

Tif

Yes, the buildup and anticipation from seeing a little more, and a little more, over a period of time is a huge turn on.

You're correct. I mean I feel that way.

Yes, the buildup and anticipation from seeing a little more, and a little more, over a period of time is a huge turn on.
The trouble is that in this forum, everyone's pecker is out immediately in any rp.

So how many times did you "accidently" spill pain on your top and have to change your shirt it in front of him to tease the hell out of him? Hmmmmm............... Or maye he accidently spilled paint on his shirt and had to take it off and paint shirtless.

I'm sure it was torturous for him to spend time with you stroking his paintbrush on your barn helping you out! ;)

It was

I must admit, I was a bit naughty today ;)

At the gym this afternoon, I decided to run on the treadmill in shorts and my white sports bra, and set one of the bigger fans in front of me. While I'm hot and sweaty, the cool air on me makes my nipples poke out quite a bit, and I was very aware of what I was doing. Got a few stares in the mirror.....

Tifani

I must admit, I was a bit naughty today ;)

At the gym this afternoon, I decided to run on the treadmill in shorts and my white sports bra, and set one of the bigger fans in front of me. While I'm hot and sweaty, the cool air on me makes my nipples poke out quite a bit, and I was very aware of what I was doing. Got a few stares in the mirror.....

Tifani

Mmm what gym do you go to? I think I am in need of a new membership

I'm sure it was a fun torture for him stroking his paint brush while you were out there next to him stroking the paint brush as well.

My guess he was sad when the barn was finished being painted. Did he ask if you had anything else that needed to be painted or if you needed help with anything else?

getting out to fast

The trouble is that in this forum, everyone's pecker is out immediately in any rp.

It depends on who you talk to.....I prefer a slow burn. It gives much more time for a scene to be created. I do understand where you're coming from though.

tee hee

What a place and time for a camera shot

640_1000.jpg

Great shots klippert. Not often you see any kinda nudity with the disabled, temporary or not.

Back