Dear wingnuts...

Sugarbritches, I know you're relatively new here, but one of the unspoken rules of the General Board is that "We Do Not Quote The Jen".

Thanks in advance, and have a pleasant day.

Not familiar with The Jen nor do I wish to be schooled. Read my sig line and then ignore my nonsense. :)
 
Some observations:

I haven't seen Koala around lately. Did he die?

Miles is the smallest nut. Not surprising because he's never posted anything of substance.

Jenn, BB and JBJ aren't (in my opinion) wing nuts. They are insane people (or interweb characters) who don't really have a political philosophy.

Vatass is the only one I don't have on ignore. He's not a bad guy; he's just really dumb.

Tests don't expose my insanity; folks are always surprised. But I have no criminal record, no addictions, I have two Masters degrees, I've been married 41 years, and my kids are well adjusted. Whats crazy about that. But silly shits don't like it when I remind them theyre silly shits.
 
Tests don't expose my insanity; folks are always surprised. But I have no criminal record, no addictions, I have two Masters degrees, I've been married 41 years, and my kids are well adjusted. Whats crazy about that. But silly shits don't like it when I remind them theyre silly shits.

You do no such thing, and this statement is a perfect example of your flavor of insanity: Delusion.

You spin some good yarns, which is fine. But I've read enough of your posts to know that you believe your stories. You get a pass because you're old, and sometimes your stories make me laugh.
 
Not familiar with The Jen nor do I wish to be schooled. Read my sig line and then ignore my nonsense. :)

The Jen now posts as "NeverEndingMe" and I've had siglines turned off since January 20th, 2009 (the Reich-wing angst was too much). :cool:
 
you obama slaves better get back to work


by that I mean eating junk food and watching opera
 
The worst kind of tyranny. In a democracy, the people can choose a specific group of people, then hold an election to deny them rights enjoyed by the general population. I've seen it done.

It's practically roman... next we'll have violent bloodsports where men collide into one another on a field.

Voting for someone based on skin tone is sheer stupidity. It's like buying a house because you like the paint on the walls.

Do you personaly know a single person that voted for Obama due to his skin color? I met more than one who voted against him because of it.
 
Weird. You'd think this thread would've beckoned a biblical flood of wingnut verbiage. They sure were rabidly vociferous six years ago.

They must be too comfortable in laying back, eating three squares and enjoying the stabilized America given to them by President Obama.

felix_animation_rs8.gif

They're too comfortable. Take away their cable tv though, and they'll probably revolt... assuming that they can get their walkers through the doorway.
 
Too much debt, not enough money. Not enough money to go back to school to get a usable degree. I wish someone would fire the job creators because they aren't doing their job. Poverty line for most assistance of any usuable kind for education is 18,000 for 4 person household, so I make too much money. Same shit different day.

If this is just a thread to whine about the president, I withdraw my post.

See, that's the real problem with the country... corporatism. But as long as people think that the muslims are coming to get em, they won't pay any attention to the fact that we're being outsourced by guys like Romney and if we're being honest, Bill Clinton certainly played his part too.

I have wings, does that make me a wingnut?

Only if you're picking up almonds.
 
Do you personaly know a single person that voted for Obama due to his skin color? I met more than one who voted against him because of it.

I live next door to them. Nice people otherwise, but we don't discuss politics anymore. The Obama-worship isn't something I can stomach.
 
See, that's the real problem with the country... corporatism. But as long as people think that the muslims are coming to get em, they won't pay any attention to the fact that we're being outsourced by guys like Romney and if we're being honest, Bill Clinton certainly played his part too.



Only if you're picking up almonds.
Distraction is a popular tool. And people fall for it repeatedly like characters in a bugs bunny cartoon. The whole time we lose more jobs everyday.



I've picked up my share of nuts, not on purpose.
 
but I was pre-occupied with being shitcanned from my Mod job at the local Big Box Erotic Story & Poetry Site for using a poor choice of words amongst all the users who value their anonymity above all else.

Did you accidentally delete a bit in the middle that ties the former with the latter? Also, is there a population of users at the Big Box Erotic Story & Poetry Site who do not value their anonymity above all else? And, are these people calling for your return?
 
Easily Distracted said:
Did you accidentally delete a bit in the middle that ties the former with the latter? Also, is there a population of users at the Big Box Erotic Story & Poetry Site who do not value their anonymity above all else? And, are these people calling for your return?

What's that behind you?

______________________________________________
Wikipedia said:
 
Do you personaly know a single person that voted for Obama due to his skin color? I met more than one who voted against him because of it.

My bet is that more people voted against Obama based on skin color that voted for him because of it. That said, both DID happen.
 
Pay attention to the thread you stupid fuck. Your boy miles calls Obama a tyrant and other dumb shit.

This is from somebody who "Loves Pam".

I hope it's not the spray because there are better lubrications out there you know.

Still...to each there own.

And well...Miles and that Bunny dude are sort of out there.
 
Tyranny! You want tyranny? Check this out.

A far right wing conservative given a majority government now rules.

Bush's bitch.

http://www.spockosbrain.com/bushharperkiss.jpg

All right wing conservatives are in bed together.

You want the power to rule. To manifestly change a country. Don't be an American president. He has to answer to a lot of folks besides voters. Not this guy. Vote him in and he rules. He actually does rule. The Queen reigns but does not rule.

http://www.thecanadaguide.com/the-prime-minister

THE most powerful man in the western world with a shit load of money.

http://www.thecountriesof.com/top-10-countries-with-most-natural-resources-in-the-world/

Canada is also earning the huge amount of income from its oil reserves. In accordance to a recent report it has about 178.1 billion barrels having the price of $21trillion. Its entire earning from all the natural sources is more than $33.2 trillion which make it a strongest economy as compared to the other countries of the world.

Kudos to the Aussies. With even less population. Their PM is as powerful as Canadian, British and New Zealand.

We have governments that evolved not revolted.

Hey maybe that explains...
 
Back
Top