Dear wingnuts...

richard_daily

Slut Whisperer
Please describe this "tyranny" that you are currently being oppressed by.

Thanks!

Wrong question shit for brains. Obama was elected legitimately therefore he's no tyrant. Go do your homework and return with something that makes sense.

Thanks!

The tyranny of the stupid and one expressed most often by the current Administration and by citizens who voted for the President solely because he's black, the latter making me wish I had the power to revoke their right to vote.

But that's tyranny of another type.

Last edited:
The tyranny of the stupid and one expressed most often by the current Administration and by citizens who voted for the President solely because he's black.

That doesn't sound like tyranny, it sounds like democracy.

That doesn't sound like tyranny, it sounds like democracy.

The worst kind of tyranny. In a democracy, the people can choose a specific group of people, then hold an election to deny them rights enjoyed by the general population. I've seen it done.

Weird. You'd think this thread would've beckoned a biblical flood of wingnut verbiage. They sure were rabidly vociferous six years ago.

They must be too comfortable in laying back, eating three squares and enjoying the stabilized America given to them by President Obama.

felix_animation_rs8.gif

Thanks!

just take a look at the world, and how obama has fucked it over

the world was a great peaceful place, till the obama regime came into power

obama, proof that we shouldn't elect another of his kind in office

just take a look at the world, and how obama has fucked it over

the world was a great peaceful place, till the obama regime came into power

obama, proof that we shouldn't elect another of his kind in office
So the next President should be a woman?

So the next President should be a woman?

clearly when the left get into office they fuck things up. take a look at Carter, the disaster obama created.

maybe Carly Fiorina as the next POTUS. she would fire all you obama slaves and end welfare. what would your kind do for money? riot? loot?

have you ever thought about getting a job and paying your way through life? you know, instead looking for handouts?

Weird. You'd think this thread would've beckoned a biblical flood of wingnut verbiage. They sure were rabidly vociferous six years ago.

They must be too comfortable in laying back, eating three squares and enjoying the stabilized America given to them by President Obama.

felix_animation_rs8.gif

A "democracy" has no elected representatives, numbskulls.

Too much debt, not enough money. Not enough money to go back to school to get a usable degree. I wish someone would fire the job creators because they aren't doing their job. Poverty line for most assistance of any usuable kind for education is 18,000 for 4 person household, so I make too much money. Same shit different day.

If this is just a thread to whine about the president, I withdraw my post.

I wish someone would fire the job creators because they aren't doing their job.

Every individual is a job creator of their own...

...unfortunately, too many of us would rather someone else do our job for us.

Even worse...

...too many of us are even too lazy to take that job when they do.

So, in that roundabout way...

...you wish has come true, sorta.

Obama is actually only half black. Next election everyone will be whining that Clinton won because she's a woman. In reality she's only half woman. There's a dick in there, too.

Every individual is a job creator of their own...

...unfortunately, too many of us would rather someone else do our job for us.

Even worse...

...too many of us are even too lazy to take that job when they do.

So, in that roundabout way...

...you wish has come true, sorta.

I'm sorry, my post must have been confusing.

I have a job. I want a better one. I don't have the money to buy a new piece of paper that says I can do another job that I'm more than capable of doing without it.

Twain said that the lack of money is the root of all evil.

I'm not lazy, I'm the devil.

I have a job. I want a better one. I don't have the money to buy a new piece of paper that says I can do another job that I'm more than capable of doing without it.

90% of the rest of the world's population can't even spell "job" well enough to afford to feed themselves and/or their family...

...and you're whining about the box you chose for yourself and opt to stay in, while blaming others for not creating a job for you - a job you evidently decline to create for yourself.

Why do you hate self-employment?

I don't hate self-employment. I have side project I'm trying to get off the ground with minimal success so far (fingers crossed) along with my regular job. What is the job that you created, maybe I can recreate your success?

Back